PETsMART Inc. (PETM) President & CEO ...

PETsMART Inc. (PETM) President & CEO Robert F Moran sells 34,019 Shares

There are 3 comments on the story from Sep 8, 2010, titled PETsMART Inc. (PETM) President & CEO Robert F Moran sells 34,019 Shares. In it, reports that:

President & CEO of PETsMART Inc. Robert F Moran sells 34,019 shares of PETM on 09/03/2010 at an average price of $34.5 a share.

Join the discussion below, or

Winslow, AZ

#1 Sep 8, 2010
Petsmart makes money by cutting hours...working their employees to the bone....and they treat their managers, especially Salon managers horribly! I worked there eight years as a Salon manager as I needed the insurance...and no I am not disgruntled fired employee..I put in my two week notice and quit. They cut hours and anything they can...then send all their store managers to Arizona for meeting (motel rooms, plane fare, food) but a lower floor manager makes squat!! It's shames...CNN or some other news should do a through investigation on how they treat their employees

Tampa, FL

#2 Sep 8, 2010
So it's a Wal Mart for pets basically? SOS diff co.

Houston, TX

#3 Sep 8, 2010
It's not surprising that Robert Moran is selling off his shares. Now, that grocery stores are starting to carry premium dog food brands. That was PetSmart's only benefit, their services have gone down in quality. The majority of their knowledgeable associates have quit in disgust,because of the way PetSmart treated them. Stockholders take note; sell off your shares!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pet Assure insurance plan Jun '15 doggie60 2
Akc Tiny Teacup Size Pomeranian Puppies for ado... (Mar '13) May '15 morine1977 2
Saker Falcons for Sale, Eagles ,Peregrine Falc... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Mohammed 1
News Community Calendar, Jan. 30 to Feb. 16 (Jan '15) Feb '15 xtra taxes not sh... 6
Cheetah Cubs, Lion Cubs and Tiger Cubs for sale (Aug '13) Jan '15 Ayaan 9
News Dog-gone DANGEROUS (Aug '14) Aug '14 Dog Loving Clowns 1
!!!Teacup White chihuahua Puppies for free!! (Jul '14) Jul '14 Edimo 1
More from around the web