International Paper ranks among Fortu...

International Paper ranks among Fortune's 'America's Most Admired Companies'

There are 4 comments on the Alabama Live story from Mar 8, 2013, titled International Paper ranks among Fortune's 'America's Most Admired Companies'. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

Workers at International Paper are pictured at the dry end of the No. 2 paper machine at containerboard mill, August 23, 2011 in Yellow Bluff, Ala.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

IP employee

Memphis, TN

#1 Mar 16, 2013
My God, no way does this company deserve this!! They buy up the competition then lay off those workers. Big disconnect from the Memphis ivory tower and the individual sites!! Manager's are B Teamers, the quality sucks because the main focus is production, at any cost!!! I predict that this company will crash and burn within the next 10 years!!! A miserable place to work also!!
ip sucks

Memphis, TN

#2 Dec 23, 2013
three rivers mi. since ip took over this plant, it has gone right into the shitter.
I P doesnt hold a candle to the way weyerhaeuser managed .managers have no clue, treat peoplewith no respect.
shoot from the hip, because they can only think for the moment being.

customers are leaving because of late orders.

thet are making us work seven days a week and holidays.
workcrews short handed.
i am glad it will be over soon, they cant kee going this way.
i am ready to hand out life vest, because this ship is sinking
Big D

Nineveh, IN

#3 Feb 3, 2014
Indianapolis Preprint is ran by a bunch of inbred idiots. International paper is the most unethical bunch of hypocrites ever to walk the earth.
Quinton

Rocky Mount, NC

#4 Apr 27, 2014
this company make the dumbest mistakes and still makes money ,what a bunch of idiots ! no one can make a decision on site anymore all the managers are only concerned about their future not the employees I wish Champion was back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stora 36.5# Prima Super G SCA ++ paper Apr '17 Stage 1
News Final consignment for Always New 2 You (Jan '10) Mar '17 You Are Mental 10
News The Carrier Jobs Trump Saved Will Be Automated ... (Dec '16) Dec '16 natureboy 2
Cheap Kitchens Units For Sale In Manchester Are... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Anonymous 1
News Police report: 67 gangs active in Norfolk (Feb '08) Jul '16 pkpkpkpk Boy 29
News Va. GOP nominee compares Planned Parenthood to KKK (May '13) Jun '16 New World Order 9
News Rebuilding black-Jewish relations? (Feb '09) May '16 Wakeup 102
More from around the web