Posted in the Paper Forum
“paper and pulp enzyme”
Since: Jun 11
#1 Jun 27, 2011
Office Waste Paper Enzymes for De-inking Applications
SKHZYE-DPE91 is an enzyme complex that selectively modifies cellulosic fibers to aid in the separation of ink and other debris from recycled papers. SKHZYE-DPE91 is in powdered form and will operate in broad range of pH 58 and temperature 25 o C60 o C
When applied as directed in this bulletin, SKHZYE-DPE91can help to accomplish the following:
1. Decreases the need for pulping chemicals such as soda, peroxide and silicate.
2. Reduces black spots from both thermochemical inks and oil based inks.
3. Reduces stickies through dispersion.
4. Increases in whiteness and brightness of up to 3 points.
5. Improves softness due to easier fiber rewetting and swelling.
6. Reduces fines leading to cleaner white water loops.
7. Improves paper strength properties.
8. Improves paper formation and drainability leading to either the reduction of steam demand for paper drying or conversely increases in the paper machine speed and runnability.
9. Reduces COD level in waste water treatment and therefore the reduction of the chemical load in the treatment of the aforementioned waste water.
Appearance: Tan to light yellow powder (Note that color does not affect or reflect activity.)
Odor: Slight fermentation odor
Solubility: Miscible with water
pH (1% solution): 4.5 + 1.0
Effect of Temperature:
SKHZYE-DPE91 will function from 25 o C60 o C with an optimum of 50 o C60 o C. Higher operating temperature results in higher enzymatic activity providing lower enzyme dosage for a particular application.
Effect of Ph:
It will function from a pH of 4,508.5 with an optimum of 6.5-7.5.
SKHZYE-DPE91 is added at a dosage between 20-50 g/ton (metric ton) of dry pulp. We have found a general optimum at 30 g/ton. Contact your representative for further assistance in determining optimal dosage for your mill. The enzymatic treatment is best at the digester (wastepaper repulper).
Add your comments below
|Police report: 67 gangs active in Norfolk (Feb '08)||Jul '16||pkpkpkpk Boy||29|
|Va. GOP nominee compares Planned Parenthood to KKK (May '13)||Jun '16||New World Order||9|
|Rebuilding black-Jewish relations? (Feb '09)||May '16||Wakeup||102|
|Softwood deal not to blame for job losses: Harper (Oct '06)||May '16||slow and slower||3|
|Bank of America and Walgreens Most Active Stock... (Jun '12)||Apr '16||Cheever The Jester||19|
|Why Dictators Make Good Bosses (Dec '11)||Dec '15||emily||51|
|Tax shift: Companies dump burden of taxes on sq... (Jul '15)||Jul '15||use 2 be in Halton||1|
Find what you want!
Search Paper Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC