Rand Paul Promotes Ferguson Populatio...

Rand Paul Promotes Ferguson Population Control: "Come on guys, you got to wait to have your kids."

There are 1 comment on the OpEdNews story from Dec 2, 2014, titled Rand Paul Promotes Ferguson Population Control: "Come on guys, you got to wait to have your kids.". In it, OpEdNews reports that:

"Birth control is not our business. I cannot imagine anything more emphatically a subject that is not a proper political or governmental activity ... or responsibility," President Eisenhower said in December 1959.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OpEdNews.

Difficult Beginnings

Beverly, MA

#1 Dec 3, 2014
One of the only times I agree with crazy Rand. But this comment needs to be directed to the entire country.

People often look at one group as being the problem of teen pregnancy. But it is a systemic problem in the United States.

Have watched many of my friends with teenage children become grandparents much sooner than they expected.

Many of the situations seem to be teenage boys and girls just using their parents as a paycheck to Play House.

These kids know that grandparents will break their necks to insure that their grandchild will not go without anything. Therefore these teenagers get a free ride on the coattail of the baby and at their parent's expense.

So now the grandparents are caught and feel compelled to be supportive.

Unfortunately I have no answers. If teenagers have no pride or concern for their future, there is not a lot that can be done to discourage this kind of selfish behavior.

You cannot force them to give the child up for adoption, and the grandparents would not have that either.

It seems folks are not putting themselves in the baby's booties and considering the long term consequences of being born into a situation of financial insecurity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Outsourcing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Forty Percent of Americans Blame Illegal Immigr... (Feb '13) Mar '18 Johnny 26
News Layoffs begin at Carrier plant that drew Trump'... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Covfefe 50
News Jerry Sandusky and the mind of a pedophile. (Sep '12) Jun '17 Scarsdale CORN 21
News Chinese factory workers making Ivanka clothing ... (Apr '17) May '17 Anonymous 2
News Trump Has Used the Same Visa Program He Now Loo... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Rico from East Lo... 2
News Trump to seek changes in visa program to encour... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Wildchild 1
News Katy Perry takes over Hillary Clintona s Instag... (Oct '15) Apr '17 Dubya 6