Eight Immigration Victories Won for A...

Eight Immigration Victories Won for Americans in 2016

There are 11 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jan 2, 2017, titled Eight Immigration Victories Won for Americans in 2016. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

Last year was a success for Americans who are fed up with mass immigration, outsourcing, and trade deals that they think are hollowing out their society. Here are a handful of wins from 2016-victories achieved by Americans in the face of opposition from the media, big business, the political establishment, and progressives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Wildchild

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 2, 2017
It was a wonderful year for America 2017 will be even better MAGA VIVA TRUMP our President

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
guest

Shelby, MS

#3 Jan 2, 2017
I don't consider myself to be a racist and I don't have a problem with most of the immigrants that come into the United States but I can't help but wonder how many wars could have been prevented and how many lives would have been saved if people of all races and religions had just kept to themselves instead of trying to mix with others.

If Americans weren't allowed to enter the Middle East and those from the Middle East weren't allowed in the US then Americans would be much safer and Muslims wouldn't have a reason to hate us. We never should have involved ourselves in their politics and they should have been forced to stay in their own countries and fixed their own problems themselves instead of being allowed to immigrate to the US for a better life because we put in the work to fix many of the problems we faced as a nation.
Wildchild

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jan 2, 2017
guest wrote:
I don't consider myself to be a racist and I don't have a problem with most of the immigrants that come into the United States but I can't help but wonder how many wars could have been prevented and how many lives would have been saved if people of all races and religions had just kept to themselves instead of trying to mix with others.

If Americans weren't allowed to enter the Middle East and those from the Middle East weren't allowed in the US then Americans would be much safer and Muslims wouldn't have a reason to hate us. We never should have involved ourselves in their politics and they should have been forced to stay in their own countries and fixed their own problems themselves instead of being allowed to immigrate to the US for a better life because we put in the work to fix many of the problems we faced as a nation.
Exactly it is time to un involve ourselves.everyone has a country now go to it.we also are getting rid of the UN
spud

Holtwood, PA

#7 Jan 3, 2017
Trump needs to keep an eye on McCain, Rubio, the Bushes, Ryan and Graham to name a few. Those people actually hate him and will stab him in the back if they get a chance.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 Jan 3, 2017
the real victory will be when we see them leaving the country in mass numbers to never come back. we should never hear about or see another illegal alien unless he is being deported.

we also need to be like it was when 1 call would have bp buses flooding an area sending panic throughout all places illegal aliens gather.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashante

El Paso, TX

#10 Jan 3, 2017
I LOVE THIS !! looks like we're off to a GREAT 2017 beginning !! THANK GOD for these miraculous victories ! and stay with us my God.
Wildchild

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jan 3, 2017
ima-Ilis Myka Ashante wrote:
I LOVE THIS !! looks like we're off to a GREAT 2017 beginning !! THANK GOD for these miraculous victories ! and stay with us my God.
Amen and happy new year
Quirky

Denver, CO

#12 Jan 3, 2017
Wildchild wrote:
<quoted text>

Amen and happy new year
Hey Miss Wild !!!:-D

Racist Attack Against “White Americans” from Obama !
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/whoa-obama...
Wildchild

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Jan 3, 2017
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey Miss Wild !!!:-D

Racist Attack Against “White Americans” from Obama !
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/whoa-obama...
Hey how are you.We have Trumppppp no cares about obama happy new Quirky
Wildchild

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Jan 3, 2017
Lol happy new year half asleep
April

Reading, PA

#15 Jan 3, 2017
Tired of living in sht! Good some progress being made for once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Outsourcing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Forty Percent of Americans Blame Illegal Immigr... (Feb '13) Mar '18 Johnny 26
News Layoffs begin at Carrier plant that drew Trump'... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Covfefe 50
News Jerry Sandusky and the mind of a pedophile. (Sep '12) Jun '17 Scarsdale CORN 21
News Chinese factory workers making Ivanka clothing ... (Apr '17) May '17 Anonymous 2
News Trump Has Used the Same Visa Program He Now Loo... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Rico from East Lo... 2
News Trump to seek changes in visa program to encour... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Wildchild 1
News Katy Perry takes over Hillary Clintona s Instag... (Oct '15) Apr '17 Dubya 6