Advanced Solutions Providers in Biome...

Advanced Solutions Providers in Biometrics - Mobile Properties...

There are 1 comment on the InformationWeek story from Oct 30, 2013, titled Advanced Solutions Providers in Biometrics - Mobile Properties.... In it, InformationWeek reports that:

Market News reports for advanced solution providers in the mobile commerce and biometrics industries: NXT-ID , Apple , Facebook , Verint Systems Inc. , and Synaptics Incorporated NXT-ID, Inc., Announces Distribution Agreement With India's Voice of Big data for 3D FaceMatch Biometric Identification Systems - NXT-ID, Inc, a biometrics company focused ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at InformationWeek.

Eric k Wendell

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 25, 2013
I believe that this deal of advance Solution Providers will generate client support jobs from the installation end to the delivery end So can become a good news for the Indian Information technology sector!!
http://www.ariestco.com/solutiondevelopment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Outsourcing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elites can Afford to Support Looser Immigration... May 12 Dee Dee Dee 2
Online Maths for Overseas students by Tutors f... (May '06) May 1 lajpat 204
News American Workers Matter: A Chicago Wake and Wak... Apr '16 acajudi 2
News Buying American-made goods, for some it's more ... (Jul '08) Apr '16 BigNosePeterRabbit 7
News Sutherland Global opening doors - of opportunity Apr '16 Margaret 1
News How the GOP failed the Rust Belt and let Trump ... Mar '16 wild child 1
News Sam's Club makes personnel moves to compete wit... (Jan '10) Mar '16 ih8blacks 2
More from around the web