Inc. Names Cadence to List of Top Man...

Inc. Names Cadence to List of Top Manufacturers for Job Creation - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA...

There are 5 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Dec 6, 2012, titled Inc. Names Cadence to List of Top Manufacturers for Job Creation - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Cadence, Inc. a leading provider of medical device outsourcing solutions, announced today that they have been named one of the top ten manufacturers in the United States by Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

A Reader

Richmond, VA

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Where in Virginia is this company located? Would be nice if the article mentioned that fact....
Disillusioned

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Dec 6, 2012
A Reader wrote:
Where in Virginia is this company located? Would be nice if the article mentioned that fact....
"Staunton Company Named to List of Top Manufacturers for Job Creation"

(go to original story to see this headline...)
HAHA

Fishersville, VA

#3 Dec 6, 2012
79 new jobs in 3 years earned them 5th place nationwide? Holy crap we are screwed. This smells of B.O.
Wondering

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Have they done this without government handouts? If so that is great for their efforts and ambitions and should be recognized. If not, then this is BS. The truth be known in the books I guess.
Wondering

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Dec 7, 2012
I answered my own question.

http://cadenceinc.com/news/cadence-announces-...

Government handout.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Outsourcing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Layoffs begin at Carrier plant that drew Trump'... Jul '17 Covfefe 50
News Jerry Sandusky and the mind of a pedophile. (Sep '12) Jun '17 Scarsdale CORN 21
News Chinese factory workers making Ivanka clothing ... May '17 Anonymous 2
News Trump Has Used the Same Visa Program He Now Loo... Apr '17 Rico from East Lo... 2
News Trump to seek changes in visa program to encour... Apr '17 Wildchild 1
News Katy Perry takes over Hillary Clintona s Instag... (Oct '15) Apr '17 Dubya 6
News U.S. Immigration Agency Will Lose Millions Beca... Apr '17 tomin cali 23
More from around the web