Why this new media narrative could ac...

Why this new media narrative could actually, for once, hurt Donald Trump

There are 64 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 27, 2016, titled Why this new media narrative could actually, for once, hurt Donald Trump. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Sign in or create an account so we can save this story to your Reading List. You'll be able to access the story from your Reading List on any computer, tablet or smartphone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Make America Great Again

Hilton Head Island, SC

#1 Feb 27, 2016
A tempest in a teapot, and another desperate effort by the establishment GOP to avoid going the way of the Whig Party of the mid 19th century. Americans despise the IRS, especially of late. Putting the pressure on Trump by the IRS will only make him a martyr with voters and increase his popularity. "Mittens" is a stooge for the establishment. What a dope.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Feb 27, 2016
^^^^ that's right
Vicious Nutbag

Schertz, TX

#3 Feb 27, 2016
Agree. Trump will go all the way and I pray to sweet Jesus he pushes the button the first week and kills us all! The Earth deserves better!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#5 Feb 27, 2016
.........just another Washington Compost Propaganda of hooey....keep moving folks, nothing new here..........well except

UPDATE: At least 1,818 Clinton emails contain classified material..........wonder why the compost don't carry that story.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Feb 27, 2016
Le Jimbo wrote:
.........just another Washington Compost Propaganda of hooey....keep moving folks, nothing new here..........well except
UPDATE: At least 1,818 Clinton emails contain classified material..........wonder why the compost don't carry that story.
Rumor has it mid election they will be arresting her,LOL,I want front row for that.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7 Feb 27, 2016
Vicious Nutbag wrote:
Agree. Trump will go all the way and I pray to sweet Jesus he pushes the button the first week and kills us all! The Earth deserves better!
Wouldn't a week of Barry Manilow records be punishment enough?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8 Feb 27, 2016
Le Jimbo wrote:
.........just another Washington Compost Propaganda of hooey....keep moving folks, nothing new here..........well except
UPDATE: At least 1,818 Clinton emails contain classified material..........wonder why the compost don't carry that story.
Perhaps because your claim is a lie.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#9 Feb 27, 2016
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumor has it mid election they will be arresting her,LOL,I want front row for that.
You's even give up your front row seat to your pooper?
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#10 Feb 27, 2016
Watching the Clinton's get shouted at by civilians is way overdue. Just the last couple days with Hillary and the BLM woman and Bill by a Marine. What corrupted and no good people they are. And yet people/voters don't wise up.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Feb 27, 2016
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You's even give up your front row seat to your pooper?
Where you come from they don't even have bathrooms,chithead
Samantha

Montréal, Canada

#12 Feb 27, 2016
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't a week of Barry Manilow records be punishment enough?
Music and passion are always in fashion.
biblo

United States

#13 Feb 27, 2016
heck yea

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14 Feb 27, 2016
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>
Where you come from they don't even have bathrooms,chithead
No, gringette, we poop on de gringos.
frigginhell

Ashland, KY

#16 Feb 28, 2016
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumor has it mid election they will be arresting her,LOL,I want front row for that.
Rumor has it? Yeah, rumor, the cornerstone of every tea party conservative dimwit out there. Facts don't matter in a world of unsubstantiated internet posts that never bear fruit.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#17 Feb 28, 2016
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumor has it mid election they will be arresting her,LOL,I want front row for that.
I find it difficult to think Obama would let the libs crash and burn in mid election. I can see him drawing it out and then come out with a fake clearing of the evidence as not enough to indict at the last minute. I feel that will do the same damage as if she is indicted. Either they have to inject someone else by the end of March or it's Hillary or Bust. I think they feel there is no way in hell the libs are going to win, so i guess it is all on how they want to go down, in flames or tying Hillary to a jackass and hit it with a shock stick .
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Feb 28, 2016
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it difficult to think Obama would let the libs crash and burn in mid election. I can see him drawing it out and then come out with a fake clearing of the evidence as not enough to indict at the last minute. I feel that will do the same damage as if she is indicted. Either they have to inject someone else by the end of March or it's Hillary or Bust. I think they feel there is no way in hell the libs are going to win, so i guess it is all on how they want to go down, in flames or tying Hillary to a jackass and hit it with a shock stick .
Fbi wants her bad

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#19 Feb 28, 2016
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>
Fbi wants her bad
They have more than enough to indict. The delay is either designed or for maximum effect.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#20 Feb 28, 2016
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps because your claim is a lie.
You just howling some more or are you going to bark out some proof.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Feb 28, 2016
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
They have more than enough to indict. The delay is either designed or for maximum effect.
Whatever the reason,I'll take it,I would love to see it,it's long overdue.
Mitt s Baptism of Corpses

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Feb 28, 2016
I won't go to that crummy website to find out what the "new media narrative" is that could finally hurt Turnip. His supporters are so stupid and xenophobic that I am skeptical. The solution is that Turnip's support reached its ceiling long ago. It's just that his competitors were so numerous and weak that Turnip looked like a winner. But he only has a small, constrained, if hardcore, base of support, even in his own (recently adopted) Party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Outsourcing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Forty Percent of Americans Blame Illegal Immigr... (Feb '13) Mar '18 Johnny 26
News Layoffs begin at Carrier plant that drew Trump'... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Covfefe 50
News Jerry Sandusky and the mind of a pedophile. (Sep '12) Jun '17 Scarsdale CORN 21
News Chinese factory workers making Ivanka clothing ... (Apr '17) May '17 Anonymous 2
News Trump Has Used the Same Visa Program He Now Loo... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Rico from East Lo... 2
News Trump to seek changes in visa program to encour... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Wildchild 1
News Katy Perry takes over Hillary Clintona s Instag... (Oct '15) Apr '17 Dubya 6