Forty Percent of Americans Blame Ille...

Forty Percent of Americans Blame Illegal Immigration for Job Loss

There are 3 comments on the VDARE.com story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Forty Percent of Americans Blame Illegal Immigration for Job Loss. In it, VDARE.com reports that:

Byron York reported on a new study from Rutgers University that found the recession has deeply affected many Americans, more than economists and other pundits have thought.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at VDARE.com.

Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#1 Feb 11, 2013
...and the plot thickens!
real american

Southampton, PA

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Magadala wrote:
...and the plot thickens!
No,you mean the truth thickens! I can't wait for the Big war to take back our country,lock and load!!!! Watch the so called bad Hispanic gangs running and peeing their pantees.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#3 Feb 11, 2013
real american wrote:
<quoted text>
No,you mean the truth thickens! I can't wait for the Big war to take back our country,lock and load!!!! Watch the so called bad Hispanic gangs running and peeing their pantees.
those coward hispanic gangs,DONT CAUSE PROBLEM UNTIL THEY GET NUMBERSith out numbers there cowards,PEACE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Outsourcing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Online Maths for Overseas students by Tutors f... (May '06) 3 hr singh 208
News Jerry Sandusky and the mind of a pedophile. (Sep '12) Jul 26 Geezer Disease 15
News Elites can Afford to Support Looser Immigration... May '16 Dee Dee Dee 2
News American Workers Matter: A Chicago Wake and Wak... Apr '16 acajudi 2
News Buying American-made goods, for some it's more ... (Jul '08) Apr '16 BigNosePeterRabbit 7
News Sutherland Global opening doors - of opportunity Apr '16 Margaret 1
News How the GOP failed the Rust Belt and let Trump ... Mar '16 wild child 1
More from around the web