AdWatch: Obama campaign steps up attack on Romney 'outsourcing' jobs during tenure at Bain

GOP says people don't like the law. Democrats say they don't want a do-over. Polls give fodder to both sides. Read more
mtc123

Mclean, VA

#1 Jul 3, 2012
Obama continues to 'outsource' jobs to the unemployment line.
According to the Treasury Dept., the national debt increases $8.9 Billion EVERY DAY. Obama has spent more money than anyone in history. None of it was his.
mtc123

Mclean, VA

#2 Jul 3, 2012
Obama's financial training = NONE
Obama's private sector job experience = NONE
Obama's business experience = NONE
Obama's prior management experience = NONE
Obama's military experience = NONE
Obama's diplomatic experience = NONE
Now remind me what qualifies Obama as President OTHER than inspiring low lifes, dimwits, and parasites to go to the polls in droves.
mtc123

Mclean, VA

#3 Jul 3, 2012
Regarding B. Obama
Harvard Law Review articles - None (maybe 1, but not signed)
How he paid for his Occidental, Columbia and Harvard education Not released
LSAT score not released
University of Chicago scholarly articles None found
Law practice client list - Not released
Financial records while a community organizer in Chicago Not released
Annenburg Project records - Not released
Illinois State Senate records - None (Locked up to prohibit public view)
Illinois State Senate schedule -'Lost'(ALL other Illinois state senators' records are intact)
Medical records - Not released
Passport - Not released
Why his social security number allegedly starts with 042, a number issued in Connecticut sometime during 1976-1977.
mtc123

Mclean, VA

#4 Jul 3, 2012
What about this Mr. Soetoro?
Father's name and address, and if dead, his death certificate. Not released
Mother's death certificate showing who survivors are. Not released
Mother probate estate records showing who heirs are. Not released
In addition to being simply "Not released" most of these records are SEALED.
He declared, "We do not have time for this kind of silliness."
mtc123

Mclean, VA

#5 Jul 3, 2012
"We now have not simply a friend, but a people's advocate in the White House," declared Webb at a recent speech in Ohio for People's Weekly World Communist newspaper. "An era of progressive change is within reach, no longer an idle dream. Just look at the new lay of the land: a friend of labor and its allies sits in the White House," Webb proclaimed.
-----Sam Webb, Chairman and Leader, COMMUNIST PARTY USA
mtc123

Mclean, VA

#6 Jul 3, 2012
*If any other of our presidents had stated that there were 57 states in the United States , wouldn't you have had second thoughts about his capabilities?*
mtc123

Mclean, VA

#7 Jul 3, 2012
*If any other of our presidents had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?*
mtc123

Mclean, VA

#8 Jul 3, 2012
*If any other of our presidents had created the position of 32 Czars who report directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate on much of what is happening in America , would you have ever approved. *
mtc123

Mclean, VA

#9 Jul 3, 2012
Here are a few things that Obama is hiding from you and all other Americans:
Barack Obama / Stanley Ann Dunham marriage license -- Not released
Lolo Soetoro / Stanley Ann (Dunham) Obama marriage license -- Not released
Record of adoption by Lolo Soetoro -- Not released
Baptismal certificate -- Not released
Indonesian Passport, renewed for travel to Pakistan, a restricted nation for U.S. citizens in 1981 -- Not released
Student records at Mentung No. 1 public school in Jakarta, Indonesia Not released
Hawaii elementary school records Not released.
Punahou High School records - Not released
How his education at Punahou, a very expensive private school (Current tuition is $17,300/year.), was paid for.
Selective Service Registration - Released but proven to be Counterfeit
SAT score Not released
mtc123

Mclean, VA

#10 Jul 3, 2012
Ummm... Barry you have been hiding it for 2 years and have spent over $1M on lawyers to keep it hidden.
Kind of silly, Hussein.
Kind of reminds me Hillary's Rose Law Firm records showing up in the White House living quarters two years after they were subpoenaed.
How about releasing your college transcripts Barry.
I had to provide mine when I enlisted in the Army.
YOU ARE COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF.
Seth Adams

AOL

#11 Jul 3, 2012
So sad. If only obama would have accomplished more and concentrted on jobs instead of reinventing our social programs his campaign could be honorable and not just cheesy, disgusting attacks on Romney. 8.2 unemployment and his handlers expect us to give him four more years. Come on. Get a grip. Fool us once shame on you,
Fool us twice shame on us....We aren't Morons(well, except Californians and ghettoites!) It ain't goin' to happen for you this time Barak.
The Barking Buck

Hinsdale, MA

#13 Jul 3, 2012
I support a full audit of the federal reserve and the sooner it is abolished the better. I also believe the tax code should be abolished and restructured and a restraining order slapped on the 33,000 lobbyists in Washington. The corporate tax rate, the highest in the world, should be cut in half. If this guy is re-elected I will move to the north pole, naked!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Outsourcing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boost for Indian it workers as Us L-1B visas no... Mar 24 Asian Guy 1
News Four Northern communities in running to host re... Mar 22 nuke 1
Discussion Title Mar 15 iqbal 1
Online Maths for Overseas students by Tutors f... (May '06) Mar 11 gajanansir 201
News Ita s time for presidential candidates to recko... Feb '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News No Raise At Work, Again? Follow The Yellow Bric... Feb '15 Laura 1
News BOESL plans to send workers to Canada (May '07) Feb '15 DJ Mithila 514
More from around the web