Goofy Greats K-Tel Album UK Version T...

Goofy Greats K-Tel Album UK Version Track List

Posted in the Online Music Forum

ted

Royston, UK

#1 Feb 8, 2010
Does anyone know the track list for the K-Tel album Goofy Greats UK version I think was released in 1975 and had Judge Dread's Big Six on it?
bigtone nz

New Zealand

#2 Apr 13, 2010
ted wrote:
Does anyone know the track list for the K-Tel album Goofy Greats UK version I think was released in 1975 and had Judge Dread's Big Six on it?
I have the LP in front of me, but it won't play any more. tracks are:
side1 1 YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY Ohio Express 2 ALLEY OOP Hollywood Argyles 3 LOOP DI LOOP Johnny Thunder 4 WILD THING The Troggs 5 BIRDS AND THE BEES Jewel Akins 6 BIG SIX Judge Dread 7 PRETTY LITTLE ANGEL EYES Curtis Lee 8 YOU TALK TOO MUCH Joe Jones 9 SURFIN BIRD The Trashmen 10 MR CUSTER Larry Verne 11 SIMON SAYS 1910 Fruitgum Company
side 2 1 SNOOPY V THE RED BARON Hotshots 2 ROCKIN ROBIN Bobby Day 3 BONY MORONIE Larry Williams 4 GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY Little Richard 5 BEATNIK FLY Johnny & the Hurricanes 6 MULE SKINNER BLUES Fendermen 7 NASHVILLE CATS Lovin Spoonful 8 WESTERN MOVIES Olympics 9 BREAD & BUTTER The Newbeats 10 JUDY IN DISGUISE John Fred & his Playboy Band 11 MONY MONY Tommy James & the Shondells 12 NICE ONE CYRIL Cockerel Chorus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheap Kitchens Units For Sale In Edinburgh Area UK Nov '16 Anonymous 1
Sell your Music - UNSIGNED ARTIST – WHOTUNE.COM... (Dec '10) Nov '16 aurae williams 2
[Mac] Easily Make Your iTunes Music Library Cle... (Jan '14) Sep '16 JoshFox 5
Orlando Shooting Was a Hoax - Drill - False Flag (Jun '16) Jun '16 TheMediaLies 1
News WeRmp3.com Has Over 5 Million Songs and Only 8 ... (Feb '09) May '16 ohyesidid 46
News Did new Michael Jackson anthologies empty the v... (Jul '13) Apr '16 Rome 25
Beyonce Hangs A "Snitch" Named Kendrick (Mar '16) Mar '16 KnutesNiche 2
More from around the web