WeRmp3.com Has Over 5 Million Songs a...

WeRmp3.com Has Over 5 Million Songs and Only 8 Cents a Song

There are 46 comments on the PRWeb story from Feb 6, 2009, titled WeRmp3.com Has Over 5 Million Songs and Only 8 Cents a Song. In it, PRWeb reports that:

This time it comes to us as an MP3 download site proudly called weRmp3.com from the Netherlands.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
paul

United States

#44 Aug 6, 2010
I have used it many times with no problems
Candace

La Veta, CO

#45 Aug 22, 2010
I originally was pleased with this site and had no problems for a couple of years. Most recently however, I had a problem where one of the albums I paid for would not completely download so I contacted them thinking they would fix the problem and allow me a longer time frame to download the album, but I have not heard from them and now their site is no longer accessible and I have lost over $50 in credit that I had with them. Anyone else having problems or know what is going on with them?
Tom A

Phoenix, AZ

#46 Aug 29, 2010
Yeah same problem. I hope it comes back up soon. I love wermp3. Does anyone know whats up with it? I'm afraid they got shut down. It is too good of a deal to last I'm afraid. Please guys (wermp3) let us know whats up?
David

Grand Rapids, MI

#47 Feb 12, 2011
has anyone heard anything
Strat

Vine Grove, KY

#48 Mar 17, 2011
David wrote:
has anyone heard anything
Most recent update:

http://mixingandrecording.com/c/Stratman
ohyesidid

Woodburn, OR

#49 May 30, 2016
I still win!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Online Music Promotion For Musicians Jul 7 musicjehad 1
The fonz Jun '17 Enos 1
Can I Sync Apple Music to iPod Classic/Shuffle/... Apr '17 Vicccky 1
Cheap Kitchens Units For Sale In Edinburgh Area UK (Nov '16) Nov '16 Anonymous 1
Sell your Music - UNSIGNED ARTIST WHOTUNE.COM... (Dec '10) Nov '16 aurae williams 2
[Mac] Easily Make Your iTunes Music Library Cle... (Jan '14) Sep '16 JoshFox 5
Orlando Shooting Was a Hoax - Drill - False Flag (Jun '16) Jun '16 TheMediaLies 1
More from around the web