What do you know about songwriting

What do you know about songwriting

Posted in the Online Music Forum

Bluzzy

Warri, Nigeria

#1 Oct 28, 2010
Hello Everyone,
I'll to talk about songwriting. Now, come to think of it not all songwriters, artiste, musician and anybody know really much about songwriting and how you can better your act. So, you know what guys i made out extra time to work this out by putting together a new blog "a date with jesururu". This is the link adatewithjesururu.blogspot.com . Just check it out and see what's up. You never know what you're about learn about in songwriting and music generally for y'all whom have been inquisitive on this topic. My name is Jesururu, pioneer of a date with jesururu. Bluzzy is my stage name. I'm a rapper, songwriter and actor. It wouldn't be bad if we share something helpful with one another so i made a step. I suppose I'm alright after all. Check it out guys and let's know y'all think.
P.S

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orlando Shooting Was a Hoax - Drill - False Flag Jun '16 TheMediaLies 1
News WeRmp3.com Has Over 5 Million Songs and Only 8 ... (Feb '09) May '16 ohyesidid 46
News Did new Michael Jackson anthologies empty the v... (Jul '13) Apr '16 Rome 25
Beyonce Hangs A "Snitch" Named Kendrick Mar '16 KnutesNiche 2
The Thrill (Feb '16) Feb '16 KWAN 1
News A look at iTunes over the years (Jan '16) Jan '16 grabbetterlife 1
Aggro Driver '81 industrial music app (FREE!) (May '15) May '15 rivetjoe 1
More from around the web