Apple 1, Bon Jovi 0

Apple 1, Bon Jovi 0

There are 6 comments on the The Motley Fool story from Mar 15, 2011, titled Apple 1, Bon Jovi 0. In it, The Motley Fool reports that:

Jon Bon Jovi doesn't get it. "Steve Jobs is personally responsible for killing the music business," the New Jersey rocker told London's The Sunday Times over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Motley Fool.

cotton

Landenberg, PA

#1 Mar 18, 2011
bon jovi does get it, he is an amazing person inside and out more people should be like him !!!!!!!!!!
Jessica-Marie

Hillsdale, MI

#2 Mar 18, 2011
Since I see the word apple. Apples suck anyways (the computers and the brand period)!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 18, 2011
i love my ipod touch
rollercoastermom

Canton, OH

#4 Mar 18, 2011
I love BOn Jovi! I do love my Ipod that is because I found it on the ground about 4 months ago on my walk. Could not find the owner so their loss was my gain! Plus I love my Sansa Mp3 player that I have had for 4 years noW. I take both of them on my walks with my pups and jam Bon Jovi!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 18, 2011
rollercoastermom wrote:
I love BOn Jovi! I do love my Ipod that is because I found it on the ground about 4 months ago on my walk. Could not find the owner so their loss was my gain! Plus I love my Sansa Mp3 player that I have had for 4 years noW. I take both of them on my walks with my pups and jam Bon Jovi!
me to
tiredoftrolls

United States

#6 Apr 4, 2011
Jessica-Marie wrote:
Since I see the word apple. Apples suck anyways (the computers and the brand period)!
Just cuz you don't HAVE one......*LOL*!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can I Sync Apple Music to iPod Classic/Shuffle/... Sep 12 Anonymous 2
Online Music Promotion For Musicians Jul '17 musicjehad 1
The fonz Jun '17 Enos 1
Cheap Kitchens Units For Sale In Edinburgh Area UK (Nov '16) Nov '16 Anonymous 1
Sell your Music - UNSIGNED ARTIST WHOTUNE.COM... (Dec '10) Nov '16 aurae williams 2
[Mac] Easily Make Your iTunes Music Library Cle... (Jan '14) Sep '16 JoshFox 5
Orlando Shooting Was a Hoax - Drill - False Flag (Jun '16) Jun '16 TheMediaLies 1
More from around the web