The Beatles are now digitized and off...

The Beatles are now digitized and officially on iTunes

There are 8 comments on the www.examiner.com story from Nov 16, 2010, titled The Beatles are now digitized and officially on iTunes. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

Apple said that Tuesday would be an unforgettable iTunes day. What could be something iTunes-related that would be unforgettable? Something that's never been there, or on any other music download site before: the Beatles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

Lame

Washington, DC

#2 Nov 16, 2010
B.S. I've been able to get any song ever produced and downloaded to any app. I want. Or just have an archive of albums and the words to every song. FREE...To bad I'm not a musical goo roo. Sounds like Apple is a day late and a dollar short. Buy an ANDROID ! Apples Iphone Sucks!
teller1

Redondo Beach, CA

#3 Nov 16, 2010
can't wait to seem them in concert
well

Laurinburg, NC

#4 Nov 16, 2010
oh joy. an overated british band from the 60s has come to bless us with the gift of overhyped music and overused marketing campaigns made by rich people.

praise.
Chedly Tersakol

Bothell, WA

#5 Nov 16, 2010
Oh yea man The blokes from Liverpool have been blessing us with their gifts of tight harmonies and music that was ahead of it's time.Now the rich overpaid marketers are making more money off those lads.Praise that cats from Liverpool for being so cool.
AwC

Dallas, TX

#6 Nov 16, 2010
About time, if downloading is your thing.
I prefer cd's.
short trus micro busa

Ridge Spring, SC

#8 Nov 17, 2010
number 9 , number 9 , number 9
to each his own

Laurinburg, NC

#9 Nov 17, 2010
AwC wrote:
About time, if downloading is your thing.
I prefer cd's.
gotta admit though it annoying to carry everywhere.

and cds that cost eighteen dollers? i could have two steak dinners and a buffet or a CD that cost less to make then a VHS?

nooooo.....
Henry Bucholz

Renton, WA

#10 Nov 17, 2010
Yea man I don't like to pay more than 14 bucks for a CD. 18 Dollars is way to much unless it has bonus tracks or a DVD to go with it.Anybody that down loads their I-pods can get tunes they like. But watching a DVD of your favorite group can't be beat.Nothing like being able to see and hear the songs being played.Yes DVD's can be a bit expensive especially the new Blue-Ray but if super clearity is your thing then there you go.Now where's my steak and baked potatoe I oredered?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orlando Shooting Was a Hoax - Drill - False Flag Jun '16 TheMediaLies 1
News WeRmp3.com Has Over 5 Million Songs and Only 8 ... (Feb '09) May '16 ohyesidid 46
News Did new Michael Jackson anthologies empty the v... (Jul '13) Apr '16 Rome 25
Beyonce Hangs A "Snitch" Named Kendrick Mar '16 KnutesNiche 2
The Thrill Feb '16 KWAN 1
News A look at iTunes over the years (Jan '16) Jan '16 grabbetterlife 1
Aggro Driver '81 industrial music app (FREE!) (May '15) May '15 rivetjoe 1
More from around the web