'John Lennon: The Bermuda Tapes' App ...

'John Lennon: The Bermuda Tapes' App Due in November

There are 1 comment on the RollingStone story from Sep 23, 2013, titled 'John Lennon: The Bermuda Tapes' App Due in November. In it, RollingStone reports that:

John Lennon fans will be able to revisit the late Beatle 's 1980 travels to Bermuda in a new interactive album app.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RollingStone.

Memphis, TN

#1 Sep 24, 2013
Imagine an entire world living in peace… John saw the beauty and inherent good in humanity. I tried to do his legacy justice and channel his world-embracing and loving energy this week with a tribute portrait inspired by his music and his passion for changing the world. You can see this new work of art in memoriam on my artist’s blog at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2011/12/jo... along with some pictures showing how I created it. See John holding the Universe in his hand and spreading his message. When you stop by, let me know how his words and music have affected your life and creativity!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Online Music Promotion For Musicians (Jul '17) Feb '18 AshleyWoodruff 4
News 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Ste... (May '15) Sep '17 Titan 3
Can I Sync Apple Music to iPod Classic/Shuffle/... (Apr '17) Sep '17 Anonymous 2
The fonz (Jun '17) Jun '17 Enos 1
Cheap Kitchens Units For Sale In Edinburgh Area UK (Nov '16) Nov '16 Anonymous 1
Sell your Music - UNSIGNED ARTIST – WHOTUNE.COM... (Dec '10) Nov '16 aurae williams 2
[Mac] Easily Make Your iTunes Music Library Cle... (Jan '14) Sep '16 JoshFox 5