Alice Cooper blasts Robert Plant new

Alice Cooper blasts Robert Plant new

There are 8 comments on the The Independent story from Jan 29, 2011, titled Alice Cooper blasts Robert Plant new. In it, The Independent reports that:

Alice Cooper has blasted Robert Plant for playing "folk music" instead of reforming Led Zeppelin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Independent.

Alice_Who

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Jan 29, 2011
Who is Alice Cooper to tell any other artist what kind of music to make, play or perform? Who is he to say what form the creative talent of another should take or be? Lastly, how would he take it if other artists told him who to play with or what to play?

Alice Cooper is a has-been nodoby so don't listen to him. Robert plant is doing what he wants with his creative freedom. He's being creative, innovative and taking chances where Cooper wouldn't even think of going.

Go for it Robert! Alice Cooper hasn't got the gut to do what you're doing.
Getreal Phil

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Feb 20, 2011
While I'm not a Cooper fan, it's called peer evaluation, by the way, if what you're saying is true then stop posting your opinion, who cares what you have to say!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 10, 2011
Other artists and fans have different opinions...

So Plant takes his music in another direction?

He's already done that in the eighties, right?

Besides, Alice Cooper went mellow in the past.

"Only Women Bleed"
"You And Me"
"I Never Cry"

Robert Plant does what he wants.

So does Alice Cooper. Still doing the same act.

Plant doesn't have to.
Rollinsville 119

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Jul 10, 2011
Robert Plant tried to do another Union Station album and only 5 days in the studio he knew it was retread garbage and walked. He knows Led Zeppelin is what people want, his latest tour was a snore that only had 1,000 people show up in Denver. Jason Bonham almost got the same 2 months later doing Zep covers! Says a lot!

“HEISENBERG”

Since: Apr 09

MONTREAL

#6 Jul 22, 2011
ALIC COPPER SPOKE AS FAN, AND HE WAS 100% DEAD BANG ON THE MONEY

Robert Plant is a 100% dickhead to do what he did and I have proof I just do not want to recount the long story but he is wroing, period.

at the very fucking least that g-d damn o2 dvd has to be released for all the fucking fans that didn;t get to go...period...when the two of them{Plant & Page} get their heads out of their asses long enough to figure that oine out than maybe we can go onm to discussing how retarded it was to just scarp the band again after JASON breated new life into it like noone ever thought possible!!!!'

HAVD ANY OF YOU REALLY SIT DOWN AND LISTEN TO THE ALBUM/PROJECT HE DID WITH KRAUS?

THE THING DOMINATED THE GRAMMYS A FEW YEARS BACK, AND IT'S A 100% CERTIFIABLE COMPLETLY PROPOSTEROUS DISGRACE OF AN ALBUM/PROJECT.

THERE ISN'T EVEN OME G-D DAMNED HALFWAY DECENT TUNE ON THE ENTIRE THING.

EVEN LISTENING WITH AN OPEN MIND FOR THE CREATIVE PROCESS ALL ONE COMES AWAY WITH IS A COMPLETE SENSE OF EMPTINESSS...IT'S EVEN WORSE THAN JIMMY PAGES SOUNDTARCK FOR THAT SEQUEL TO THE DEATH WISH MOVIE...IF THAT'S EVEN HUMANLY POSSIBLE.

JUST FOR THE DVD FROM O2 THING ALONE PLANT & PAGE SHOULD BOTH BE VERY FUCKING ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES FOR COMPLETELY SCREWING UP HOW THEY HAVE BEEN HANDLED.!!! FAR FAR WORSE HOWEVER IS THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE RECOEVED SO MUCH ATTENTION/SUPPORT AND LOVE THROUG OUTT ALL THE YEARS FROM THEIR FAN BASE AND IN RETURN THEY HAVE SYTEMATICALLY TREATED EVERY ONE OF US LIKE COMPETE SHIT!

I WILL NEVER EVER LOOK AT THOSE TWO THE SAME WAY AGAIN UNLESS THEY ISSUE A MASSIVE PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR THE O2 DEBACLE AND RE ASSEMBLE FOR A FAREWELL TOUR IN WHICH ALL OF THIER FANS AT THE VERY LEAST, HAVE A CHANCE TO SEE THEM ONE LAST TIME...RATHER THAN JUST THEIR FRIENDS AND BUSINESS ASSOCIATES.

THE DVD THOUGH, AND IT HAVING NOT BEING RELEASED ALMOST GOING ON 5 YEARS LATER IS IMO THE SINGLE BIGGEST FUCK UP IN THE HISTORY OF THE ROCK & ROLL MUSIC INDUSTRY...BAR NONE.
mats

Vendelsö, Sweden

#8 Jul 24, 2011
Robert plant__________ Amen.!!!
Mats

Handen, Sweden

#9 Sep 13, 2011
Robert "the rock god" -alice do make up!!
Mildred

Blaxland, Australia

#10 Aug 19, 2012
Who the hell does this woman Alice think she is in telling THE GOLDEN GOD how to rock.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aggro Driver '81 industrial music app (FREE!) May '15 rivetjoe 1
Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea Perform "Pretty ... May '15 musicjehad 1
News 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Ste... May '15 A Whistling Tune 1
Where's this music from?! Apr '15 Sirmantha James 1
T-Mobile and YouTube Will Live Stream Coachella Apr '15 musicjehad 1
Music Survey Mar '15 iSchoolMusicSurve... 1
Are you a Music Fan? Take part in our short Mus... (Jun '14) Mar '15 Pretty N Pick 4
More from around the web