Apple launches redesigned iTunes 11 a...

Apple launches redesigned iTunes 11 after delay

There are 1 comment on the CNet News story from Nov 29, 2012, titled Apple launches redesigned iTunes 11 after delay. In it, CNet News reports that:

The program was originally slated for a release sometime last month. Just ahead of a self-imposed October deadline, an Apple spokesman told CNET the company "wanted to take a little extra time to get it right." Users now get the chance to put that claim to the test.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNet News.

sufalam technologies

Kalol, India

#1 Dec 1, 2012
Well, I suggest everyone to copy and backup the library files so IF we do have to return to iTunes 7.0, then our library info will be intact. I fear that releasing iTunes to over a million PC's/Macs within a few days will give Apple the real fear of "did we screw up?". We won't know what the app will do to HUGE libraries either so backup, backup, backup!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orlando Shooting Was a Hoax - Drill - False Flag Jun '16 TheMediaLies 1
News WeRmp3.com Has Over 5 Million Songs and Only 8 ... (Feb '09) May '16 ohyesidid 46
News Did new Michael Jackson anthologies empty the v... (Jul '13) Apr '16 Rome 25
Beyonce Hangs A "Snitch" Named Kendrick Mar '16 KnutesNiche 2
The Thrill (Feb '16) Feb '16 KWAN 1
News A look at iTunes over the years (Jan '16) Jan '16 grabbetterlife 1
Aggro Driver '81 industrial music app (FREE!) (May '15) May '15 rivetjoe 1
More from around the web