Five million Beatles tracks, one mill...

Five million Beatles tracks, one million albums sold on iTunes

There are 2 comments on the www.examiner.com story from Jan 15, 2011, titled Five million Beatles tracks, one million albums sold on iTunes. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

How much pent up demand was there for Beatles music in some sort of downloadable format? A lot, appearently, as Apple has said that since November 16, when they were first released to the world on iTunes, 5 million tracks have been downloaded worldwide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 15, 2011
Wait till Apple hears from the Tax Man.
Wolfman

United States

#4 Jan 15, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Wait till Apple hears from the Tax Man.
Yea I'm the taxman and you're working for no one but me.If you load a tune I'll tax you soon -If you try to groove I'll tax your every move-Cause I'm the taxman Yeah.Should 19 percent be too small be thankful I don't take it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A look at iTunes over the years Jan 14 grabbetterlife 1
Aggro Driver '81 industrial music app (FREE!) (May '15) May '15 rivetjoe 1
Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea Perform "Pretty ... (May '15) May '15 musicjehad 1
News 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Ste... (May '15) May '15 A Whistling Tune 1
Where's this music from?! (Apr '15) Apr '15 Sirmantha James 1
T-Mobile and YouTube Will Live Stream Coachella (Apr '15) Apr '15 musicjehad 1
Music Survey (Mar '15) Mar '15 iSchoolMusicSurve... 1
More from around the web