Gene

Kittery, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Single and lonely male here looking to explore the many adventures the internet has to offer. I have never met anyone online but have heard many success stories from others. I searched and found this forum. Photo's available if interested. Like I said earlier, I need sex! any takers? Let me know where you're from, whether you can travel or not and a way I can contact you.
LittleLarry

Kittery, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Seems you're new to meeting people online. Posting "i need sex" on a forum probably isn't going to work for you. You need to join an adult community to start meeting singles.

Depending on what you're looking for, choose a site from www.casual-fun.com and you'll be meeting other singles in no time.

Best of luck mate!
Patrice

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Looking for something similar as well. I have recently split up with my "better" half and in a pretty lonely state as well. I too need sex, it doesn't have to be meaningful or lead to anything neither. I just miss the touch of another human being. I don't know how some people live single for their entire live. It's been weeks for me and I am already starting to go mad.
Colonel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Patrice wrote:
Looking for something similar as well. I have recently split up with my "better" half and in a pretty lonely state as well. I too need sex, it doesn't have to be meaningful or lead to anything neither. I just miss the touch of another human being. I don't know how some people live single for their entire live. It's been weeks for me and I am already starting to go mad.
Not everyone is built the same way. I for instance, go mad when I have a women next to me for more than a few days. I need my space. As for needing sex, there are easy ways to feed your craving. Watch some dirty movies and take matters "into your own hands" if ya know what I mean!
Billy

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Colonel wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch some dirty movies and take matters "into your own hands" if ya know what I mean!
Sure would cost a hell of a lot less that's for sure with the prices being charged nowadays on some of these sites!:D
Vanessa

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Which ones are free for women to use? I remember a little while ago I tried a sex site that was totally free for women to use but can't find it now.
james bond

Cupar, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Want to hook up for free go o http://onebootycallz.com

Enjoy
James
Jared

Latham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Vanessa wrote:
Which ones are free for women to use? I remember a little while ago I tried a sex site that was totally free for women to use but can't find it now.
Try pleny of fish. It's free for everyone. If you don't mind being bombarded by ads.
Jason

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

I used to use craigslist casual encounters to meet women back in the day. I tried to go on a couple weeks ago and it seems like it has changed quite a bit. Anyone know any similar sites that aren't pay per use ?
Rahul

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

hi
Rachel_2013

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Rahul wrote:
hi
Dont worry guys, we girls too are starving for sex.
The things is that u must control and command the surrounding.
ebenezer

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

then give me your#
Jacob

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Rachel_2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont worry guys, we girls too are starving for sex.
The things is that u must control and command the surrounding.
im free maybe we could 'get together'
male

Ohsweken, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

just wanting sex
bobby 38 male

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

hi i am bobby m/38 from mumbai (malad) n e bhabhis for sex
Hey

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Gene wrote:
Single and lonely male here looking to explore the many adventures the internet has to offer. I have never met anyone online but have heard many success stories from others. I searched and found this forum. Photo's available if interested. Like I said earlier, I need sex! any takers? Let me know where you're from, whether you can travel or not and a way I can contact you.
hey how you doin
Jenny

Gaffney, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Hi I am 18 and I have been kidnapped. I will give you sex in exchange for a bus ticket home
Bella

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

male wrote:
just wanting sex
give me ur number and I'll ring u x
danny

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Im in Downey I'm 23 looking 4 a babe I like give oral sex. Any girl????
Sassie

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Nothing better than the feeling of a mans tongue on my....................you know ;) lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indian guys in interracial relationships are ra... (Jun '10) 13 min Nicole 118
meet local sexy hot women to date 2 hr wan jack 1
Meet Local Milfs at Sex Dating Site 6 hr DJW73Look 1
Why do most girls dislike Indian guys? (Feb '08) 7 hr John 8,239
Lesbians Were Reported To Have The Most Orgasms... 8 hr cudzu bandit 21
getting naked on Skype for you (Oct '13) 8 hr Eaddae 55
Free Mobile Dating App To Download Today (Jan '13) 8 hr ebakaluren 29
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) 19 hr caroline descoubet 80
100% FREE adult cam site..NO credit card REQUIR... Tue ohio man 114
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Online Dating People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••