jrs

San Diego, CA

#2 Jun 10, 2012
What's up
Rickson

Belgrade, Serbia

#3 Jun 12, 2012
Al right, I have a great recommendation for all you guys that search for hot Latinas - http://www.latinseniordating.com/ is awesome site where you can find smoking MILFS. I am regular there for a month or two and having a time of my life.
mariam

Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

#4 Sep 5, 2012
E IS MY ID
livemary36@yahoo.com
Hi,
PLEASE kindly go to my profile there you will see my email use it to mail me directly: so that we can communicate through email followup

Greeting with love & trust
With due respect and humility I write you this letter which I believe you would be of great assistance to me I WANT TO INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY.. am seeking for honest, faithfully Husband; in this regard I will like us to build trust with you first before we go in for this project; I like to know more everything about you and your family background;
I am Miss mariam Isa.I AM A SINGLE girl of 24YRS. I am sweet loving girl; easy going person, marriage minded: no games; if you are willing to be my husband, I need a serious husband; I relocate to your country,

URS IN MIND

Miss mariam
reply on livemary36@yahoo.com
Indiana Mai

UK

#7 Sep 9, 2012
Pavlo wrote:
I am good man looking for good woman.
send me an email so we can share some nice pictures and know more about each other. indianamai55@) yahoo.com
Lisa harper

Lagos, Nigeria

#10 Oct 1, 2012
I am a woman Looking for A mAN
IM or email on this ID( Lisa.harper92 ay y/ a/ h/ o/ o/ dot come so we can share more
hello friends

Senegal

#18 Jul 13, 2013
dear friends use this address to communicate me
giftodion130@yahoo.co.uk
Greeneyes

Europe

#19 Jul 14, 2013
I need GODly girl from arab as a friend contact me virginbell2603@yahoo.com
Mary Anderson

UK

#21 Oct 11, 2013
I am a young lady of 29yrs old and looking for an honest,loving,caring and God fearing man. I want someone I could love,care and spend the rest of my life with,distant is nothing to me because I am ready to relocate to where ever I found my Mr Right.
If you think you're up to the task write me on my personal email: maryanderson171@gmail.com

Mary
Looking for real love

Spain

#24 Oct 23, 2013
Hi. My name is habib from Bilbao Spain 25 years old I came from malt. I'm looking for girl please send me mail on the habib_2920@yahoo.com
Juanita

Blue Ridge, GA

#29 Apr 7, 2014
For all Hispanic adults over the age of 50 and looking to find friendship and love checkout http://www.cupidoparamayores.com
Membership is totally free. Send unlimited messages, chat, write your own blog posts and much more.
Truelovepath

Bogotá, Colombia

#30 Jun 18, 2014
truelovepath.com truly true love finder online dating site. New site, no fake members, no scam, join us and get access to online chat and live videochat. thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to find hookup personals for 100% percent... (Jul '14) 1 hr thatguy 310
Hookup With HOT Local Cougars and Milfs (Jul '14) 2 hr eddie 500
Why do Muslim women fall in love with non-Musli... (Aug '11) 7 hr akshay kumar Gowda 92
Younger Women Looking For Older Men 16 hr abbie3185 19
Younger Women Looking for Older Men (Sep '14) 16 hr abbie3185 46
Best Dating Site to Meet a Rich Men ? (Aug '13) 17 hr Abbie 13
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online 21 hr Saul 26
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) Fri Teddy 501
Why do most girls dislike Indian guys? (Feb '08) Apr 28 DEAL WITH IT 8,355
More from around the web