Hoverspot.com is the best dating site...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hello

United States

#26 Aug 8, 2012
single female 24 no kids email me currently live in kalamazoo ,Michigan you can email me sandraharrison73@yahoo.com
caasper

Vicksburg, MS

#27 Aug 12, 2012
DukTape wrote:
Hoverspot is a spamming site. Their page that lets you invite people to it is deceptive in the way it's lined up. If you want to click on only one section of it -- say the part where you are sending buddy invitations to members of your email list who are already members -- it will still do everything on the page, including sending invitations to everyone on your email list. Their address is not listed anywhere on the site, nor on the emails they send to members. These things are required by law. I joined yesterday and will probably lose my membership is some of my yahoo groups because of these people. I am still a member of Hoverspot, as I am awaiting their response to my complaint. If I do not get a response that satisfies me, I will be turning them in everywhere that I can think of, including the state of New York (that's the state they list on their terms and conditions page) and the Department of Justice. Have fun if you want to use this site, but do be careful.
this is wrong! it is a nice site ! i been on it for years...and i never had problems with it....the chat room is great on there also :)
Maychelle

Philippines

#29 Aug 15, 2012
DPT644 wrote:
LOOKING FOR A COUPLE HOT GIRLS THAT LIVE IN NEW MEXICO OR COLORADO THAT WANT TO HANG OUT AND HAVE SUM FUN!GET BACK TO ME WITH E-MAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER WHEN U CAN! THANX DPT644
Send me email ay maychelle_0069 at yh dt com
logzy

Rome, Italy

#30 Sep 28, 2012
am logzy lives in rome city italy.am just lonely and needs love to fill that gap.interested beauty can contact me through my email address abiodunlogzy@yahoo.com thanks
logzy

Rome, Italy

#31 Sep 28, 2012
all i just need is someone to hang out with cos loneliness is killing me gradualing.abiodunlogzy@yahoo. com
james

UK

#33 Sep 29, 2012
I checked out hoverspot.com and it is just another dating platform which has a bought database of members. I.E the members you see in the site have actually registered to another site and the database has been bought. So this is just another site full of non-members. Fake profiles!
lucy

UK

#34 Sep 29, 2012
Hi just thought id say i only use giggadate now. Just thought id throw my penny in :-)

Since: Mar 12

Ramsgate, UK

#36 Dec 30, 2012
www.giggadate.com 100% free plus its got loads of members.
connie

Quezon City, Philippines

#39 Jul 31, 2013
hello everyone
i join this site to find the man of my life
hope to see you here
danny

South Africa

#40 Aug 24, 2013
danny wrote:
pls i would love to meet nice persons ready 4 descent relationship
u can email me at thembekaolwethu@gmail.com maybe we can go far frm here
may bierso

Meycauayan, Philippines

#42 Jan 20, 2014
danny wrote:
pls i would love to meet nice persons ready 4 descent relationship
hi..how are you...this is may from phil.can we be friends here..i'm new here in this site...
thnks.....t.c
may bierso

Meycauayan, Philippines

#43 Jan 20, 2014
hi..everyone......i'm looking a guy who are honest and kind....and i want serious relationship.....

thnks.....
suzzy

Accra, Ghana

#46 Jan 31, 2015
Hi dear ones
suzzy

Accra, Ghana

#47 Jan 31, 2015
I need a man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet Hot Single Girls In Your Local Area For NS... (Jun '13) 1 hr Raj 25
So Many Girls Online Seeking Sex (Jun '13) 1 hr lambaandmota 279
@Dating - Looking for My Other 1/2 in Life | On... 1 hr KateL04 2
Meet Hot Younger Girls Who Like Older Men For S... (Apr '14) 1 hr Harry 250
Where to find hookup personals for 100% percent... (Jul '14) 2 hr SkilledLover1984 416
Meet Hot Young Girls In Your Local Area For NSA... (Feb '13) 6 hr gman2015 225
Meet Cougar Who Loves Date A Younger Men 6 hr Jeniffer 1
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) 6 hr lover1969 551
More from around the web