Hoverspot.com is the best dating site...

Hoverspot.com is the best dating site on the web.

Posted in the Online Dating Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Online dating

Willowbrook, IL

#1 May 27, 2010
Forget about all those sites that charge you 5 arms and 5 legs to use their service. Hoverspot lets you interact with others for free, Hoverspot has excellent stuff to navigate with, and you can even use Yahoo! Chat to IM someone on Hoverspot. No worries of identity theft, credit card fraud, or increasing debt every month. Just simply create your dating profile and go.
danny

Uyo, Nigeria

#3 Oct 12, 2010
pls i would love to meet nice persons ready 4 descent relationship
morthlin

Riverside, CA

#4 Nov 25, 2010
i want a lovely one to leave with for the rest of my life
DPT644

Lincoln, NE

#5 Jan 10, 2011
LOOKING FOR A COUPLE HOT GIRLS THAT LIVE IN NEW MEXICO OR COLORADO THAT WANT TO HANG OUT AND HAVE SUM FUN!GET BACK TO ME WITH E-MAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER WHEN U CAN! THANX DPT644
DPT644

Lincoln, NE

#6 Jan 10, 2011
looking for a couple hot girls that want to have sum fun ! in new mexico or colorado! if interested get back to me wit phone number or e-mail address! thanx! dpt644
jhen

Philippines

#7 Jan 21, 2011
im looking for a friend who be nice and and true....
DukTape

Bellevue, WA

#8 Mar 13, 2011
Hoverspot is a spamming site. Their page that lets you invite people to it is deceptive in the way it's lined up. If you want to click on only one section of it -- say the part where you are sending buddy invitations to members of your email list who are already members -- it will still do everything on the page, including sending invitations to everyone on your email list. Their address is not listed anywhere on the site, nor on the emails they send to members. These things are required by law. I joined yesterday and will probably lose my membership is some of my yahoo groups because of these people. I am still a member of Hoverspot, as I am awaiting their response to my complaint. If I do not get a response that satisfies me, I will be turning them in everywhere that I can think of, including the state of New York (that's the state they list on their terms and conditions page) and the Department of Justice. Have fun if you want to use this site, but do be careful.
Jeff P

Lewisburg, TN

#9 Mar 26, 2011
I would like to find a companion for morning coffee or evening dinner.
I'm self employed and don't have much comp access
Plz leave a message and I'll get back to you!
Jeff P

Lewisburg, TN

#10 Mar 26, 2011
Looking for someone to spend time with for am coffee or dinner.
I am self employed, so my schedule is flexible.
Would prefer a woman between the ages of 40-50 in the Lawrenceburg area, or within 40 miles.
Limited comp access, but I will get back to you!

Since: Jun 11

Lomé, Togo

#13 Jun 17, 2011
love by all

Since: Jun 11

Lomé, Togo

#14 Jun 17, 2011
Looking for someone to spend time with for am coffee or dinner.
I am self employed, so my schedule is flexible.
Would prefer a woman between the ages of 40-50 in the Lawrenceburg area, or within 40 miles.
Limited comp access, but I will get back to you!
AYODEJI

Satellite Provider

#15 Jun 22, 2011
Hello! How are you doing? My name is AYODEJI,I'm 50year old,I hope you are fine and in the mood for meeting new people here! As I just want to offer you my friendship I would like to get to know you better. I believe we may have something in common, maybe even more than we can suppose How do you think? Lets start finding that out right now! I will start and I will tell you a few words about myself. I am nice, kind, polite and caring person. I am very sociable, so I try to get on with people around me. That is why I have many friends who say I am always funny and full of beans. As for my hobbies, I am fond of gardening. You may ask me who I am searching for here?.. Well, though I like my life the way it is, my heart is missing love. And I think now it is time to fill that gap, to say so Here I am looking for honest Person and u can talk to me or e-mail me at ([email protected]) or ([email protected]] i will be looking for ur respond..AYODEJI
Eternity

Red Deer, Canada

#16 Jul 5, 2011
danny wrote:
pls i would love to meet nice persons ready 4 descent relationship
. Hi there
binta

Athens, GA

#17 Jul 21, 2011
Looking for love , Romance & Marriage? Only serious singles may join http://www.singlesmarriagedating.com
beyondet

Buchanan, NY

#18 Jul 22, 2011
i like this site. duktape it says their address right on the terms page and its on every email i get, what are u talking about? Anyway, i met some cool ppl on there so ya'll use it if you want. http://hoverspot.com
Sun

Chicago, IL

#19 Sep 4, 2011
Am really lonely,just like to meet a nice good looking woman of any age,get me on [email protected]
tommy

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Sep 15, 2011
Hey how ever body any singel girl
Anonymous

Abuja, Nigeria

#21 Nov 24, 2011
Hello?
Angel

Belgrade, Serbia

#22 Nov 29, 2011
Looks nice, but my tried and proved destinations are http://www.maturesingles.co.za and http://www.meetafriend.co.za/ .
Shawnr

United States

#23 Nov 30, 2011
your busted!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do most girls dislike Indian guys? (Feb '08) 18 hr athreya 8,404
Sites like craigslist casual encounters (Apr '15) 18 hr Hotnready3sum 26
Dating Tips 22 hr steve621 1
Meet Hot Younger Girls Who Like Older Men For S... (Apr '14) Sun ERIC-T 575
Sex Sun Arturo 22
best bi websites for bi couple dating Sat cwenstaro 9
I am seeking kosher men Sat Focus 1
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) Jul 20 Xaviera 200
Casual Encounters Sites (Nov '14) Jul 19 Simon 93
More from around the web