Love Essentially: When should you tak...

Love Essentially: When should you take your profile off of dating websites?

There are 2 comments on the The Doings Weekly story from Jul 10, 2014, titled Love Essentially: When should you take your profile off of dating websites?. In it, The Doings Weekly reports that:

"I dated a guy a few times. Nothing physical yet, just drinks. Now he invited me for dinner at his house and I accepted.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Doings Weekly.

Since: Jul 14

Walnut, CA

#1 Jul 10, 2014
For seeking a beautiful cougar to love and be loved ?? http://www.cougarkissing.com/ is your best choice. Here you can meet beautiful ,sexy and hot mature women,cougar,milf for romance and relationships! It's the best place for seeking life partner who can give you better life.

Since: Jul 14

Walnut, CA

#2 Jul 10, 2014
Looking for Love? Friendship? Romance? Meet and Chat with other singles looking for love or casual relationship. www.cougarkissing.com A great Free Site to hang out, chat, flirt, browse profiles, real member photos, send messages, organise meetings..and more!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bisexual Online Dating Site 1 hr lukasgg 32
bisexual women for couples 3 hr adam G 4
Getting to know you one-on-one 6 hr Dnieman1957 1
seeking local bisexual girls 21 hr Liquid Flame 5
Swallow 21 hr Kingdingaling44 1
granny hookup Fri grannydatingsites 1
Meeting more granny Fri grannydatingsites 2
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) Jun 25 Sol 189
Meet Hot Younger Girls Who Like Older Men For S... (Apr '14) Jun 25 Chris 544
Sites like craigslist casual encounters (Apr '15) Jun 20 Btmboy 21