Find Your New Best Friend, Or True Lo...

Find Your New Best Friend, Or True Love Online

There are 67 comments on the Lake Sun Leader story from May 2, 2007, titled Find Your New Best Friend, Or True Love Online. In it, Lake Sun Leader reports that:

“Six years ago I moved to a new city. I didn't know anyone but the cousin that I moved in with”

Single and having a hard time meeting people you'd like to date? Time to change your tactics! Instead of going to bars and restaurants looking for that special someone, get a helping hand by joining the ranks ... via Lake Sun Leader

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lake Sun Leader.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
katyrie

Kalispell, MT

#1 May 11, 2007
we want a guy who shows he loves me,( and my girlfriend).
Mandi

Kalispell, MT

#2 May 11, 2007
I want a guy who cares about me. And my family and friends and has a friend who is gay and has a big dick. And so will my guy. We will sleep together and the gay guy all together and laying on top of each other naked.And who is a super star and super hot both of them.
Lovely lady

Kalispell, MT

#3 May 11, 2007
I wanna Have??? I wanna do??? we can do it ALL NIGHT LONG!!! Come to my Mystery Mansion to night. At 12:30p.m Come as soon as you can I live at

Lovelane
LoveLand,Sex world

I guess I'll see who ever at my town into my house in to my bed All Naked. Lovely lady
jessica

Ireland

#8 Jun 21, 2007
i want a guy that know what is love and i want him to be nice,funny and black.i want him to know what he want to do in his life and to have respansibilitys and i want him to be cute with a nice body not skinny and not very fat but still a lit a bit fat and i want him to car about me.that is all but don't come up if ur nathing of all of this.thanks kissss
Rie Rie

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Jul 11, 2007
I want a guy who cares for me and doesnt leave my side.
Rie Rie

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Jul 11, 2007
a guy who cares dont leave
jassi

Chandigarh, India

#14 Jul 15, 2007
i missssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssss uuuuuuuuuuuuuu my dreem girl
skull

Mason, MI

#16 Jul 28, 2007
i will love you and hump you
skull

Mason, MI

#17 Jul 28, 2007
baby i will come and ??? you allll night long ughh ughh
Love3Somes

Erie, PA

#18 Jul 28, 2007
Hi I am a very nice girl who loves long walks on the beach, cookie dough blizzards/twisters (add peanut butter sauce), binging once a week (typically Saturdays), jamming to gangsta music, HATING TEXAS, etc.

If you want to chat, my e-mail is [email protected]
agorua ifeanyi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#23 Aug 17, 2007
hi sweetie i jus melted wen i saw ur flow but dont know d reason.wats up?iposses all d qualities ok,am so lonely i gat no girl
agorua ifeanyi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#24 Aug 17, 2007
i need u ok my instinct tells me u ar 4 me luv
agorua ifeanyi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#25 Aug 17, 2007
trippin 4 u though i ve not seen u
agorua ifeanyi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#26 Aug 17, 2007
baby pls am so lonely ok
agorua ifeanyi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#27 Aug 17, 2007
talk to me pls
agorua ifeanyi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#28 Aug 17, 2007
ok
agorua ifeanyi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#29 Aug 17, 2007
do u want me?
agorua ifeanyi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#30 Aug 17, 2007
pls babi
barun

Nepal

#31 Aug 24, 2007
jessica wrote:
i want a guy that know what is love and i want him to be nice,funny and black.i want him to know what he want to do in his life and to have respansibilitys and i want him to be cute with a nice body not skinny and not very fat but still a lit a bit fat and i want him to car about me.that is all but don't come up if ur nathing of all of this.thanks kissss
hi i m barun shah 23 male and watever u tell about guy m i so if u like to me than u can male me [email protected]
barun shah

Nepal

#32 Aug 24, 2007
hi i am barun shah 23male and my height is 5ft 9inch and i m searching nice gal who want to care me and give me alot of love i just want to marry with dat gal if any wan like me than she can chat with me at [email protected] or can send me mail at [email protected] and about me i just as humor type person and about my body i m neither fat neither thick and about body color i m wheatlist and looking cute so if any one gal is interested with me than she can send me male thankyou

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Does Wanting to See My Wife Have Sex With Anoth... (Jan '08) 5 hr Rainbow Kid 377
Younger Women Looking for Older Men (Sep '14) 7 hr datingyoungerwomen 206
Sites like craigslist casual encounters (Apr '15) 9 hr biggrandall 35
looking for real bisexual 9 hr Ferry0 2
meet bisexual singles 9 hr Ferry0 2
couple dating site for bi couple 9 hr Ferry0 1
Couples seeking men 9 hr Ferry0 2
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) 21 hr Sad but True 215
More from around the web