Ester

Germany

#2 Apr 21, 2012
http://www.germandating.datingbuddies.com is a good German dating website with a huge number of Germany singles. There are several nice new dating website features and there is an English version of the website.
German Candy

Belgrade, Serbia

#3 Apr 23, 2012
For interested German lesbian singles, I can tell you that I have extraordinary results dating at http://www.lesbiansexdating.co.uk/ . It's an adult site so there are no games - everybody go straight to the action.
Pastor John Wilson

Accra, Ghana

#4 Apr 28, 2012
If you are a business man or a woman? If you are in any financial stress or do
you need funds to start your own business? Do you need loan for
pay off the debt or pay bills? Do you have a low credit
score and you are finding it difficult to get a loan from local banks
and other financial institutions?our company offer loan at the interest rate of 3%. Do you need a loan or finance a
reason, such as:
a) personal loan
b) education,
c) Debt Consolidation,
d) expansion,
CONTACT U.S. NOW: pastorjohnwilson72@yahoo.com
For a loan application and get your loan processing now
Regards
Hello Dear

Spain

#5 Aug 23, 2012
Hello Dear

I am single and My name is Ehis and i am from London i have been searching for a real Lady that we can have a real good relationship together that can lead to marriage Pls if you are interested email me on mr_lee_plc@yahoo.com so that we can get to no out self.
Guilian

United States

#6 Sep 6, 2012
Hi there to you all
jhon

Accra, Ghana

#7 Nov 2, 2012
I am Mr. John Martin from republic of Ghana. I am son of late Sir Henry Koffi My father was a gold dealer before he met his death. I am presently residing at Accra, were I am doing business before my fatherís death.

I wish to bring to your notice an intention of mine to go into gold business as this was necessitated by my fathers death. It may please you to know that I have 165kg of gold dust to be sold, this is to enable me purchase the required tools for the work at our gold mining site at my Village in Ghana.

Dear friend, I will like you to assist me in these ways;

1)To buy or look for buyer for this 165kg gold dust.

2)To see if you can join me in this gold mining business.

3)I wish you to come and see the mining site yourself.

4)You will assist me source for the tools required.

I wish to let you know that I will contact an expert in gold business to handle this business with you if you indicate your interest. The 165kg gold dust is well secured in a security company here in Accra- Ghana. Every assistance made to the success of this transaction will be highly appreciated. Please contact me on my below email address: mrjohn_martin145@yahoo.com for discussion.

Best regards,
John Martin
raisat

UK

#9 Jul 31, 2013
Hello
My name is raisat i am a lady i saw your profile today
and
became interested in you so i will like us to be friend,
please send
your email address to my box (raisat222@yahoo.co.uk) so that i will
send
my pictures to you and tell you more about me.i wait your email,
thanks
Tryphone

Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

#10 Aug 13, 2013
Hello
My name is raisat i am a lady i saw your profile today
and
became interested in you so i will like us to be friend,
please send
your email address to my box qtryphone@gmail.com so that i will
send
my pictures to you and tell you more about me.i wait your email,
claude tryphone on facebook
thanks
Olwenfinancial

Dakar, Senegal

#11 Aug 13, 2013
EMAIL CONTACT Olwenfinancialfunds@yahoo.com

DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN ? IF YES EMAIL US BACK WITH THIS EMAIL Olwenfinancialfunds@yahoo.com YOUR
FULL NAME..........
AMOUNT NEEDED..........
DURATION..........
PHONE NUMBER..........
COUNTRY..........
lydia

Miami, FL

#14 Oct 10, 2013
Hi My name is Lydia I am 32yr. I am new to this internet dating but not seeing anyone now..I am single with One Kid now after been hurt, cheated and betrayed. I am an honest, loving, caring faithful and trustworthy woman and I am looking for the same type of man to spend the rest of my life with cause i have so much to give and share with the right one..mail me on yahoo, Lydia_akunor@yahoo.com or text me +233247589974

Since: Jan 14

Alexandria, Egypt

#18 Jan 21, 2014
Some people might think online dating is total failure. But like it or not it's becoming the perfect solution for people like me who don't have enough time to socialize. Try http://www.globogirls.com/place/46-Munich it's really cool.
jeffcandy

Germany

#22 May 3, 2014
Hey check me out. I live in koln, hardworking, God fearing, love goood times and i have so much love in my heart looking for who to share it with. Searching for a good friend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Adult Social Network - Over 30 Million Sing... (Nov '11) 1 hr prem 52
Where to find hookup personals for 100% percent... (Jul '14) 2 hr Bama-boy 283
Connection Guarantee - All 3 and 12 month plan... (May '14) 3 hr Paul 138
Meet Hot Younger Girls Who Like Older Men For S... (Apr '14) 5 hr MissCountryGal 212
top 5 sugar daddy australia dating reviews 2015 7 hr besszeng 6
Women Over 40 - Dating 8 hr airclowns2 6
Older Women Dating 9 hr sttx 2
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) 10 hr big dog 499
More from around the web