Ray

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Check out http://www.hispanicseniordating.com/ it's awesome. Nothing better than Milf latinas ready for action. Best dating experience at online dating sites IMHO. Cheers!
LoveParadise

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

this one is the best... http://loveparadise.net you will find whatever you want trust me ;)
Anonymous

Birkirkara, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Before having fun with dating you gotta be able to date. A lot of people suffer with their first dating steps. This link provides free info on dating secrets.( www.maturedatinguidesonline.com )
suzzanne

Hyannis, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

lookin for a soft women to have fun with me and my husband
suzzanne

Hyannis, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

lookin for a soft women to have fun with me and my hasband

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

I agree with you dude. With the kind of society we have right now, I think there's nothing wrong with having some mature fun. Most guys are actually doing it nowadays and that's include me.
Ayomanor Ejiyere Kenneth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

I need a female, age between 30yrs to 60yrs from Georgia. She must be 220+BBW,S. My mobile num:+234(0)7057139344. Email: ayomanor3163@yahoo.com.
elena castro

Venezuela

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Im 62 years old, of course Im nor Miss World, but Im healthy, slim, elegant, clean, nice. But men according to my age I mean, till 75-77 all of them wants women of 18 to 30. It is unbelivable that men that really looks rooty theyre looking for girls of 18, beautiful, sexy,petit size. And I ask myself what girl in that description is going to bed with a man that first of all his tooth looks yellow and rooty his clothes discolored and untidy.
If you are a man between 60-75 nice. clean, not drugs nor heavy drinker and wants to share your life with somebody that wants to give you love, care , tender and expect the same
please not sicological nor finantial problems, please mail me, inmerper@cantv.net.

Since: Aug 12

Swansea, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

www.ukfling.co.uk is a good one.

Since: Aug 12

Swansea, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

You want to join a free adult dating website go to http://www.ukfling.co.uk

Since: Nov 11

Mansfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Flirthut wrote:
You can try www.flirthut.com it's free!
You are a cute young blond woman,do you ever post here a lot.
ken

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Kayden wrote:
There's no such thing as free dating website as long as you expect to get in touch with someone there. All dating websites have premium features crucial for getting a date. So you might as well pay for this. I prefer femdom cities: http://www.femdomcity.co.uk/ , but I heard a lot of good things about Match.com too.
Well that's a horseshit, statement.....probably sponsored by a premium dating organizations.
edward

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

searching very hot nd sizzling women or girl in city to do lots of fun with her call me I'm waiting my feelings is increaseing day by day call me sexy girl nd women
my no is 8976559966
Jamie

Stourbridge, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

HI. Just signed up to giggadate. Need voting in so any ladies out there who are on the site, your votes would be appreciated.

My username is jamiepat

Thanks. x
Jamie

Stourbridge, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

youkeepthemojo wrote:
https://www.giggedygoo.com/fre e-dating/female
If you are a lady on giggedygoo please vote me as i am waiting to be voted in.My username is jamiepat

Thanks
Jim

Basildon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

I use www.belledating.com its great for that
Lyn a mature divorced gir

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Hi guys My name is Lyn. I am tall, slim with brown hair blue eyes and a real passion for most types of music.
Although I am a mature divorced girl in my 40s I have a real zest for life and simply love to chatter about anything.
I have a very good ear for listening and like to make my life as fun as possible. My ideal job would be to train dogs as I think they are so loyal and loving.
So give me a call on my personal number 07036524990 (from chatstation.co.uk) and let`s brighten up each others day.
chatstation co uk

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

chatstation co uk
Come on over and join in the fun with the girls and guys and join our uk Chatrooms no registration required. as seen in FHM and zoo
PHIL

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Cheating wife
southerngold

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

thanks lets get going

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

93 Users are viewing the Online Dating Forum right now

Search the Online Dating Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet New People and Hookup! 45 min Larry 53
sex 2 hr Skana 4
lesbian (Jul '11) 5 hr sophie 118
Horny Girls Online (Dec '13) 7 hr Wer 742
Meet Local Sexy Girls (Feb '14) 9 hr umesh 114
Meet Gorgeous Young Girls Online For NSA Dating (Jan '14) 9 hr abbie 244
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) 12 hr Mory 74
100% FREE adult cam site..NO credit card REQUIR... 23 hr jerico 109
Why do most girls dislike Indian guys? (Feb '08) Mon Kajla00007 8,231