Now, a phone app that connects single...

Now, a phone app that connects singles within 100 miles

There are 3 comments on the Mid-Day Mumbai story from Apr 30, 2012, titled Now, a phone app that connects singles within 100 miles. In it, Mid-Day Mumbai reports that:

A dating website is assisting more face-to-face meetings, replacing chat-up lines in bars with messages from the GPS-enabled app.A Its founder calls it a 'new frontier' of finding friends and dating, using portable technology to immediately connect amorous or lonely men and women.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mid-Day Mumbai.

Gary Stevenson

United States

#1 Apr 30, 2012
Sounds great, however, I would like more information such as where to purchase, price, etc.
Gary Stevenson
Kayla

Belgrade, Serbia

#2 May 2, 2012
These are great news. I use a lot of dating websites mostly specialized ones, because I am an lesbian. They don't have good mobile support and I am mostly outside always moving, so this app will be a big time saver and convenient tool. I use http://www.wealthylesbiandating.com/ , but I guess that can change...
Kinky

UK

#3 May 6, 2012
Yes please!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to find hookup personals for 100% percent... (Jul '14) 6 min charlesraylo 609
10 Tips for Men: How to Date Strong Black Women 12 min Lazy 4
Why do some white girls like black guys? 14 min Lazy 1
Where to Meet Hot/Sexy Black Girls??? 18 min Hunt 38
Would a black girl go out with a Pakistani guy (Sep '11) 7 hr GigiDC 69
News Let's talk about sex over sixty 9 hr 5tanl3y967 5
mc mae karne se kya hota hai (May '13) 9 hr daksh 11
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) 21 hr JCrew 594
More from around the web