Best Free Dating Sites
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hank

France

#1 Sep 10, 2012
What are the best free dating sites on the internet?
What free dating sites have you used and have you had any success meeting girls on free dating sites?
Josh

Halifax, Canada

#4 Sep 10, 2012
The best things in life are free. But it doesn't apply to women unfortunately. Haven't found any good free sites. Anyone?
Varetos

Aígio, Greece

#6 Sep 10, 2012
I use elligiblegreeks. But mostly only for greek people or if you looking for greek girls.
FREEDATING

Evesham, UK

#8 Sep 11, 2012
For a free dating website why not try www.ivefoundlove.com 100% free Dating site chat and date for free no credit cards. easy to sign up and lots of new single men and women to choose from
Henry L

Kato Achaia, Greece

#9 Sep 12, 2012
What about Facebook? Is 100% free !
Hank

France

#10 Sep 13, 2012
Thanks guys. Signed up to a guaranteed hookup site from the list. Will report back. Any more ?
Jase

Montréal, Canada

#11 Sep 13, 2012
What about pof as one of the best free dating sites? The male to female ratio is quite off but I think that's something common with almost every dating site.
Lira

Exmouth, UK

#12 Sep 14, 2012
I use http://www.loveforthesecondtime.com , try it and let me know!
Tabitha

London, UK

#13 Sep 15, 2012
Thumbs down for pof from me. The guys there are all pervs who haven't seen a woman in years. Way too desperate for me
Findlay

Princetown, UK

#14 Sep 15, 2012
I have used online dating sites for the past 10 years so as you can imagine have tried dozens of sites - both premium and free. My conclusion - don't waste your precious time on free sites because people on free sites are not serious about dating!

On the other hand people who make a commitment to online dating are prepared to pay for it and are serious about it. The result is the quality of people on premium sites is much much better and usually free from dubious characters. My personal favorites are www.doglover.biz for dog lovers, www.attracion.com for people dating for love and www.thirdagedating.com for mature people. Hope this helps!
RonaldOH

Greece

#17 Sep 26, 2012
No free dating site is worth visiting. All they do is try to get you to sign up elsewhere... either the site does or the spammers do. When a site is free, the spammers are a plenty!
Melli

Greece

#18 Sep 30, 2012
Best free dating site, maybe use facebook???
Vitolo

Wilmington, DE

#20 Oct 3, 2012
Try out Plenty o' Fish. They're a free dating site and have millions of users.
Anna923

UK

#21 Oct 3, 2012
I'm a member on POF but www.flirthut.com seems to be coming up a lot in searches now so I signed up for it recently. Needs more members but cool site.
Miles

Houston, TX

#24 Oct 4, 2012
I've tried every free dating site there is online. I can tell you that after spending hours online looking for fun with the opposite sex that I have come to the conclusion that women are simply not interested in meeting a man that isn't rich or famous. I'm not a bad looking guy or anything. I'm actually quite handsome. But women simply aren't interested. The best free dating site: Don't bother!
Free Dating UK

Evesham, UK

#25 Oct 8, 2012
i have joined www.ivefoundlove.com its a 100% free online dating website, with many members

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27 Oct 13, 2012
Yeah flirthut.com is pretty cool. At last another good free dating site that isn't based on a cheap dating template! It seem everyone is trying their luck with dating sites these days.
Stacy

Basildon, UK

#28 Oct 14, 2012
100% free site is belledating.com . amazing site
Dany

Paris, France

#31 Dec 25, 2012
i have joined http://vipergo.com its 100% free oline dating site

Since: Mar 12

Canterbury, UK

#33 Dec 30, 2012
im on www.giggadate.com its also 100% free and loads of members.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do most girls dislike Indian guys? (Feb '08) 8 hr athreya 8,404
Sites like craigslist casual encounters (Apr '15) 9 hr Hotnready3sum 26
Dating Tips 13 hr steve621 1
Meet Hot Younger Girls Who Like Older Men For S... (Apr '14) 14 hr ERIC-T 575
Sex 22 hr Arturo 22
best bi websites for bi couple dating Sat cwenstaro 9
I am seeking kosher men Sat Focus 1
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) Jul 20 Xaviera 200
Casual Encounters Sites (Nov '14) Jul 19 Simon 93
More from around the web