What's wrong with mixing (race) ? - Dealing With the ...

There are 513 comments on the Freerepublic.com story from Jun 6, 2009, titled What's wrong with mixing (race) ? - Dealing With the .... In it, Freerepublic.com reports that:

A recent study on racial preferences of online daters provides some interesting findings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Freerepublic.com.

Ben

Canada

#130 Nov 22, 2012
Nothing is wrong with that, I actually find mixed girls to be more attractive.
Especially half white half black.
Human Revolution

Greenbrier, AR

#131 Nov 22, 2012
Ben wrote:
Nothing is wrong with that, I actually find mixed girls to be more attractive.
Especially half white half black.
You have a fetish?
CurtisHammer

Houston, TX

#132 Nov 22, 2012
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> You have a fetish?
mixed puccy taste like baked perch. their puccies are also moist and tight

its a fetish alright
Human Revolution

Greenbrier, AR

#133 Nov 22, 2012
CurtisHammer wrote:
<quoted text>
mixed puccy taste like baked perch. their puccies are also moist and tight
its a fetish alright
What "mix" exactly?
CurtisHammer

Houston, TX

#134 Nov 22, 2012
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> What "mix" exactly?
black/white and black/non-black hispanic
Human Revolution

Greenbrier, AR

#135 Nov 22, 2012
CurtisHammer wrote:
<quoted text>
black/white and black/non-black hispanic
You're retarded.

Since: Oct 12

United States

#136 Nov 23, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
And a future full of horny nigghers isn't?
its not cool man
CurtisHammer

Houston, TX

#137 Nov 23, 2012
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> You're retarded.
How?
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#138 Nov 23, 2012
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text>We're men. We are all horny as f_ck.
Respecting your own women & the women of other races is more important than being horny A.F. Somebody should sent a memo to the blacks informing them of that fact.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#139 Nov 23, 2012
heyy_u wrote:
<quoted text>its not cool man
Coolness isn't important to me.

Since: Oct 12

United States

#140 Nov 23, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Coolness isn't important to me.
idc

Since: May 08

Highland, CA

#141 Nov 23, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Respecting your own women & the women of other races is more important than being horny A.F. Somebody should sent a memo to the blacks informing them of that fact.
I do respect my own woman I been with for over twenty years. The fact she is Asian and Im White is irevelant to me
BlackAndSexy

UK

#142 Nov 23, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Black people still do not have my respect. Nor do they have respect from the majority of White people out there. Blacks are the bottom of the food chain unfortunately. Their behavior & attitudes guarantee that this will always be so.
For one 'Aussie trash' go back to Europe where you're pale ass belongs and two, Shut the hell up no blacks want or NEED respect from White trash, you're race is F*cked, evil and a devil race who once to get involved with whites? Because you see crap on the TV that the racist WHITE media portrays about blacks that's all you're thick dumb asses see, tbh whites are far worse, what colour was the so called 'Mafia' when they came out? That's all you pale idiots can say 'Attitudes' bla bla, what about your incest behaviour? Raping kids, killing people for land? Going on shooting spree's in high schools? F*cking innocent animals? Killing people, peadophillia, abusing children, the list goes on...black people I admit sell drugs, rob people and yes kill people but blacks are not SICK in their heads like whites! Next couple decades whitey will have no power and you're race is breeding out slowly, tell your white sl*ts to keep their legs close in front of black men.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#143 Nov 24, 2012
BlackAndSexy wrote:
<quoted text>For one 'Aussie trash' go back to Europe where you're pale ass belongs and two, Shut the hell up no blacks want or NEED respect from White trash, you're race is F*cked, evil and a devil race who once to get involved with whites? Because you see crap on the TV that the racist WHITE media portrays about blacks that's all you're thick dumb asses see, tbh whites are far worse, what colour was the so called 'Mafia' when they came out? That's all you pale idiots can say 'Attitudes' bla bla, what about your incest behaviour? Raping kids, killing people for land? Going on shooting spree's in high schools? F*cking innocent animals? Killing people, peadophillia, abusing children, the list goes on...black people I admit sell drugs, rob people and yes kill people but blacks are not SICK in their heads like whites! Next couple decades whitey will have no power and you're race is breeding out slowly, tell your white sl*ts to keep their legs close in front of black men.
African immigrants in Australia are notorious for their bad behavior. I base my opinions on first hand experience.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#144 Nov 24, 2012
BlackAndSexy wrote:
<quoted text>For one 'Aussie trash' go back to Europe where you're pale ass belongs and two, Shut the hell up no blacks want or NEED respect from White trash, you're race is F*cked, evil and a devil race who once to get involved with whites? Because you see crap on the TV that the racist WHITE media portrays about blacks that's all you're thick dumb asses see, tbh whites are far worse, what colour was the so called 'Mafia' when they came out? That's all you pale idiots can say 'Attitudes' bla bla, what about your incest behaviour? Raping kids, killing people for land? Going on shooting spree's in high schools? F*cking innocent animals? Killing people, peadophillia, abusing children, the list goes on...black people I admit sell drugs, rob people and yes kill people but blacks are not SICK in their heads like whites! Next couple decades whitey will have no power and you're race is breeding out slowly, tell your white sl*ts to keep their legs close in front of black men.
You have no class whatsoever.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#145 Nov 24, 2012
BlackAndSexy wrote:
<quoted text>For one 'Aussie trash' go back to Europe where you're pale ass belongs and two, Shut the hell up no blacks want or NEED respect from White trash, you're race is F*cked, evil and a devil race who once to get involved with whites? Because you see crap on the TV that the racist WHITE media portrays about blacks that's all you're thick dumb asses see, tbh whites are far worse, what colour was the so called 'Mafia' when they came out? That's all you pale idiots can say 'Attitudes' bla bla, what about your incest behaviour? Raping kids, killing people for land? Going on shooting spree's in high schools? F*cking innocent animals? Killing people, peadophillia, abusing children, the list goes on...black people I admit sell drugs, rob people and yes kill people but blacks are not SICK in their heads like whites! Next couple decades whitey will have no power and you're race is breeding out slowly, tell your white sl*ts to keep their legs close in front of black men.
Let's talk a bit about this African American concept of "outbreeding" the Whites. It is a fascinating yet misguided concept that many Africans have mentioned to me over the years. Are you brave enough to engage in further discussion about this topic?
-AAA-

Houston, TX

#146 Nov 24, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Let's talk a bit about this African American concept of "outbreeding" the Whites.
Thats not an AA concept.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#147 Nov 24, 2012
-AAA- wrote:
<quoted text>Thats not an AA concept.
Who came up with the concept of "outbreeding" Whites if it wasn't the African Americans?
-AAA-

Houston, TX

#148 Nov 24, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Who came up with the concept of "outbreeding" Whites if it wasn't the African Americans?
Maybe it was created by whites to elicit fear within the white population in order to increase their birthrates.

You're in Australia; I'm in the U.S. and I'm AA. I've never heard of AAs saying we should "outbreed" whites. I've heard of only talks about how abortion has decimated our potential numbers.
Troll

Harrisburg, PA

#149 Nov 24, 2012
GoodLook wrote:
I'm a black man and I think race mixing could be bad for the black community. Just look at the division already between the lighter and darker shades of blacks. And on many occasion mixed race black tend to hate pure blacks. I guest it's that white blood in them that make them hate blacks.lol
So it's the black blood in the darker ones that makes them hate the lighter ones?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookup With HOT Local Cougars and Milfs (Jul '14) 2 hr blue3223 514
Meet Hot Younger Girls Who Like Older Men For S... (Apr '14) 4 hr Jason 238
Dating for STD(HIV,HPV,HSV...) singles 8 hr Herpeshub 69
Dating site for over 50 single 9 hr besszeng 2
dating over 50 people 9 hr besszeng 9
over 50 dating when you are alone! 9 hr besszeng 4
Top Age Gap Dating Sites (Oct '14) 9 hr Dominic 11
Where to find hookup personals for 100% percent... (Jul '14) 17 hr bluezbaby 380
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) Sun bigblacktruck 530
More from around the web