The 87-Year-Old Virgin

The 87-Year-Old Virgin

There are 2 comments on the The Atlantic story from Mar 25, 2013, titled The 87-Year-Old Virgin. In it, The Atlantic reports that:

Amid climbing rates of sexually-transmitted disease in the elderly, it's time to embrace that sexuality is a fundamental part of adult life at all ages.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlantic.

Rex

Burbank, CA

#1 Mar 25, 2013
What would you think about age difference in relationship? If you do not mind ,I want recommend you an age difference dating site.( www.agerelationship.com ) sing up for free! Specifically for men and younger woman or younger men and older women to meet each other.As I know, all members there are real because they verify informations for users. If you have free time,check it out. Best wishes for you and find your love there.
Gentle gentleman

UK

#3 Oct 2, 2013
Hi,im Bob,a young 60yo.love to contact,text or chat to any mature and elderly ladies.Ive always got on well with ,and enjoy them,virgin or not,may we indulge in a little flirting fun.ill try to please and satisfy you. .07760 653036

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanna Dating With Young Sexy Girl? 1 hr josephen 7
Single Asian girl 20 years old 4 hr Julie 1
female FRIEND hold my hand... Intentions??? 7 hr princesteez 1
I am desperate for cash now, quick sex for cash (Mar '14) 9 hr Harmony 45
100% free all access personals dating portal (Sep '06) 20 hr datingyoungerwomen 15
Nice to meet you guys 22 hr GeraldineKerr 2
I'm virgin whit male I'm a man 22 hr Alejo enki 1
Sites like craigslist casual encounters (Apr '15) Wed biggrandall 35
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) Aug 24 Sad but True 215
More from around the web