Interracial Dating is for Ugly White Girls

Posted in the Online Dating Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jane

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 10, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Don't believe all of the hype about interracial dating (mainly white-christian women dating non-white/non-christian men): Whenever a white girl walks into a place in the arms of a non-white/non/christian man, everyone immediately says (and knows) that she is ugly and desperate. Basically, she is not able to get a white-christian man, so she has to settle for some other type.
When a white woman does this, she is basically telling the world, " I'm ugly, desperate, unpopular, and have very low self esteem." Would a young white woman be caught dead wearing early-eightees new-wave clothing? Of course not... she'd be laughed out of town. People will criticize women to their faces about bad fashion, but because of political-correctness they won't dare to openly criticize a woman for dating outside her race, and religion. But privately, everyone will say to themselves "She's an ugly, desperate woman.
Any white girl who goes out with a non-white/non-christian male, or even one who turns lesbian, might as well carry a big sign that reads "UGLY DESPERATE FAT STUPID". Even non-white/non-christian people say the same thing about these kind of white girls.

Since: Feb 09

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 10, 2010
 

Judged:

4

3

2

...and when a man walks into a place with a non-white girl, what does everybody think? Same thing? Just curious.
sally

Chengdu, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 11, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I came across an online community for individual seeking interracial love. It is --Mixed connect . c O m--- All singles there are seeking interracial relationships. Interracial is not a problem here, but a great merit to cherish!
Miriam

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 26, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

sally wrote:
I came across an online community for individual seeking interracial love. It is --Mixed connect . c O m--- All singles there are seeking interracial relationships. Interracial is not a problem here, but a great merit to cherish!
You don't get it..... when a white girl goes out with a non-white/non-christian, everyone says, or at least thinks to him/herself "she couldn't get a white guy, she's desperate." This is the truth, and you can't dispute it.
rico

Fareham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wow then i guess the white female race is really f*cking ugly cause they all dat outside their race here in europe
rico

Fareham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

or maybe just more evolved than americans
lalala

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 8, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

white girlz are ugly slags anyway
jcdaviesauthor

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

That's not true. I've been dating for twenty years and I'm a hot piece of ass! And by the way, Jane from the Bronx, I think you are SERIOUSLY DISTURBED!!!
Educate yourself on the positive aspects of interracial dating. Today we launched a blog, Racy JC, that approaches these issues in a new, honest, real, and non-PC way. Please check it out!
http://jcdaviesauthor.com/
And never forget interracial dating is great and you can do it! Racy JC
indian

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 4, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jane wrote:
Don't believe all of the hype about interracial dating (mainly white-christian women dating non-white/non-christian men): Whenever a white girl walks into a place in the arms of a non-white/non/christian man, everyone immediately says (and knows) that she is ugly and desperate. Basically, she is not able to get a white-christian man, so she has to settle for some other type.
When a white woman does this, she is basically telling the world, " I'm ugly, desperate, unpopular, and have very low self esteem." Would a young white woman be caught dead wearing early-eightees new-wave clothing? Of course not... she'd be laughed out of town. People will criticize women to their faces about bad fashion, but because of political-correctness they won't dare to openly criticize a woman for dating outside her race, and religion. But privately, everyone will say to themselves "She's an ugly, desperate woman.
Any white girl who goes out with a non-white/non-christian male, or even one who turns lesbian, might as well carry a big sign that reads "UGLY DESPERATE FAT STUPID". Even non-white/non-christian people say the same thing about these kind of white girls.
i agree, interracial does have that image and its mainly because of all those white girls with ugly black men. im indian and i would not date a white girl just because of that immage and i reccomend all indians to stay away form white girls else indians will have only themself toi blame
Kov

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 11, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jane wrote:
Don't believe all of the hype about interracial dating (mainly white-christian women dating non-white/non-christian men): Whenever a white girl walks into a place in the arms of a non-white/non/christian man, everyone immediately says (and knows) that she is ugly and desperate. Basically, she is not able to get a white-christian man, so she has to settle for some other type.
When a white woman does this, she is basically telling the world, " I'm ugly, desperate, unpopular, and have very low self esteem." Would a young white woman be caught dead wearing early-eightees new-wave clothing? Of course not... she'd be laughed out of town. People will criticize women to their faces about bad fashion, but because of political-correctness they won't dare to openly criticize a woman for dating outside her race, and religion. But privately, everyone will say to themselves "She's an ugly, desperate woman.
Any white girl who goes out with a non-white/non-christian male, or even one who turns lesbian, might as well carry a big sign that reads "UGLY DESPERATE FAT STUPID". Even non-white/non-christian people say the same thing about these kind of white girls.
That only is the case in the US, in other countries its common to see white women with other men. European girls date Arab and Black guys a lot. In fact, Miss Europe from a few years ago is the daughter of an Iranian father and a German mother, and its really common to see this. Its just you Americans are stupid and ignorant. This is also common in Latin America, especially in Brazil. Ronaldo married a pretty hot white Brazilian.
wow

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 6, 2010
 
thats just the stupidest crap load of shit i ever heard.you people should mind your own business and not just people of what their appearance is with what race they are in a relationship with. you are in no position to judge anyone.I dont know what century you live in but butt-head. wow thats is the stupidest thing i ever heard

Since: Oct 10

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Well, I guess everyone has their own ideas, and for everyone its true. Truthfully, I have seen white women dating guys from another race. This doesn't make a difference at all.

I believe, irrespective of the girl being ugly or beautiful, if her own culture is not able to give her someone to love, it is her rights to search for the true love around her. This doesn't mean that other races are low; they are not. They have their own pride and ideas. What is the problem if she dates interracial? Is she doing a crime? I don't think so. If she finds him more attractive than other guys in her race, she finally becomes the winner.

Since: Oct 10

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 20, 2010
 

Judged:

1

People are people and this is how all people should see it. There isn't a damn thing wrong with interracial dating and hell no all white women that date non white people are ugly, fat or have self esteem issues. It's a damn fool and idiot when they try to tell someone who they can and cannot date, because love sees no skin colors or racial boundaries
Vee

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 3, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wow...I have never heard such ignorance. Look, you all have it wrong...I happen to be a hot piece of Caucasian ass myself, and I have been dating black men for the past 15 years. I turn good looking white guys away all the time because I am simply not attracted to them. White men don't do it for me....only black men do. Black men are much better at everything...and I mean everything, and black men are much more attractive than white men. In fact, I feel sorry for white women who are stuck in a fog with white guys. You all have no idea what you are missing out on, and I feel like I am the luckiest girl in the world to know the secret about the black man. I don't envy any of you at all...in fact...I feel sorry for you all. For one, you all are missing out...for two, your just plain stupid people to think such ignorant things. The next time you want to insinuate that the only ugly white women date black men...take a look at Heidi Klum...you all think she's ugly? Lol...what a bunch of morons!
Vee

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 3, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

By the way, I am a strong Christian woman who believes that eye is in the beauty of the beholder and our Lord and Savior does not cast judgment upon us for dating outside our race. I think he's a little bit more concerned with real sins, such as, murder, steeling, lying, cheating, adultery, false God worship....you know....actual sins!...duh!

Just remember...ignorance is bliss :)
hahahaha

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jane wrote:
Don't believe all of the hype about interracial dating (mainly white-christian women dating non-white/non-christian men): Whenever a white girl walks into a place in the arms of a non-white/non/christian man, everyone immediately says (and knows) that she is ugly and desperate. Basically, she is not able to get a white-christian man, so she has to settle for some other type.
When a white woman does this, she is basically telling the world, " I'm ugly, desperate, unpopular, and have very low self esteem." Would a young white woman be caught dead wearing early-eightees new-wave clothing? Of course not... she'd be laughed out of town. People will criticize women to their faces about bad fashion, but because of political-correctness they won't dare to openly criticize a woman for dating outside her race, and religion. But privately, everyone will say to themselves "She's an ugly, desperate woman.
Any white girl who goes out with a non-white/non-christian male, or even one who turns lesbian, might as well carry a big sign that reads "UGLY DESPERATE FAT STUPID". Even non-white/non-christian people say the same thing about these kind of white girls.
Hahahaha non white people don't put up white ugly girls whose white guys don't like either!!!!!!Make a research about what you said!!!!!!
hahahaha

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 13, 2011
 
indianpride wrote:
Well, I guess everyone has their own ideas, and for everyone its true. Truthfully, I have seen white women dating guys from another race. This doesn't make a difference at all.
I believe, irrespective of the girl being ugly or beautiful, if her own culture is not able to give her someone to love, it is her rights to search for the true love around her. This doesn't mean that other races are low; they are not. They have their own pride and ideas. What is the problem if she dates interracial? Is she doing a crime? I don't think so. If she finds him more attractive than other guys in her race, she finally becomes the winner.
Thank you for your post!!!!
hahahaha

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jane wrote:
Don't believe all of the hype about interracial dating (mainly white-christian women dating non-white/non-christian men): Whenever a white girl walks into a place in the arms of a non-white/non/christian man, everyone immediately says (and knows) that she is ugly and desperate. Basically, she is not able to get a white-christian man, so she has to settle for some other type.
When a white woman does this, she is basically telling the world, " I'm ugly, desperate, unpopular, and have very low self esteem." Would a young white woman be caught dead wearing early-eightees new-wave clothing? Of course not... she'd be laughed out of town. People will criticize women to their faces about bad fashion, but because of political-correctness they won't dare to openly criticize a woman for dating outside her race, and religion. But privately, everyone will say to themselves "She's an ugly, desperate woman.
Any white girl who goes out with a non-white/non-christian male, or even one who turns lesbian, might as well carry a big sign that reads "UGLY DESPERATE FAT STUPID". Even non-white/non-christian people say the same thing about these kind of white girls.
You are just angry and jealous because no white girl will date you!!! Plus you are ugly!!!!!
Lisa

Auburn, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 16, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Im not fat,ugly,desperate or stupid.I am white and i love the guy im with.love has no color :)
Lisa

Auburn, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 16, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Also i am from america but i am dating a iranian guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Online Dating Forum right now

Search the Online Dating Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Horny Girls Online (Dec '13) 9 hr Walter 643
Hookup Online With Hot Single Girls For NSA Sex (Jan '13) 9 hr Brent 244
Meet Gorgeous Young Girls Online For NSA Dating 9 hr Arthur 224
Meet Hot Single Girls Online That Want To Hookup (Jan '13) 10 hr Michael 79
Hot and Matures 10 hr DynoMen 4
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? 12 hr Tony The Tiger 29
Hookup With HOT Local Cougars and Milfs 16 hr Scotty 13
Why do most girls dislike Indian guys? (Feb '08) Fri Pey 8,210
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••