Nelson Moore
Scam

Surrey, Canada

#1 Jan 19, 2013
Real name Rodney Jackson is a scammer. Same old same old bull. In my case his wife had passed away from cancer(but his wife is alive) and his son passed in a car accident(all of his children are fine) Says he lives in Tulsa, OK(but really lives in Seattle,WA) Says he is a contractor (he really is a scammer and makes money at it) He can not write proper english says he is German (but he is from Jamaica)has several scams going besides dating. He even emails you copies of his documents and the check in his name (all fake)
Type his name in google and you will find them with no problem. He gets his lies mixed up. But is always asking for money usually after about a month of emailing back and forth. Gets upset with you if you ask questions that cast doubt and goes on about trust. "TRUST IS EARNED NOT GIVEN" is what I told him.

Good Luck to those searching for the right person. I gave up all I got were scammers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Younger Women Looking for Older Men (Sep '14) 19 min Edith 86
Adult Interracial Free Dating --- Meet Sexy Whi... 19 min Jeny 1
Where to find hookup personals for 100% percent... (Jul '14) 24 min sexytittiebitch 610
Meet Hot Younger Girls Who Like Older Men For S... (Apr '14) 47 min Kimmy 321
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) 49 min sexytittiebitch 595
Find love after 50 1 hr ber 31
over 50 mature singles dating site 1 hr Amy 3
More from around the web