Ryan C

Johannesburg, South Africa

#9101 Aug 10, 2014
There are 2 good sites to meet indian guys and girls who like indian guys.
For the more adult site visit http://flirt69.adultbox.it/
Casual dating visit: http://www.nowdating.co.za/

Both sites can be customized to find exactly what girl you like.
Anonymous

San Jose, CA

#9102 Aug 10, 2014
If you want to looking for cougars,mature women and sexy older women,fortunately,I find a good older women dating site ,so maybe it’s working for you! It is cougarkissing.com
they smell funny

United States

#9104 Aug 12, 2014
have a strange odor, and look like the woman
Elizabeth

UK

#9105 Aug 13, 2014
Text me 07545 489430 xxx
Good Aussies

Podgorica, Montenegro

#9107 Aug 15, 2014
Indians LOL
manhole

Concord, CA

#9108 Aug 15, 2014
Juliet wrote:
We don't like Indian men because their sex obsessed and it's creepy and sometimes when they look at us they have this gross look on their face like their saying I'm going to rape you and it's really weird TBH I was chatting with an Indian guy and all he wanted to do was see my boobs no offense but you guys are peto's too my 12 year old sister said an Indian guy said "let me see you small boobs baby" and he video chatted her and showed her his privet spot you guys r gross
Yeah, that's kinda sick Juliet.... I agree.... I'm indian, not a pedo, decent , professional , no crazy habits . Not really hairy either and yup I know what deodorant is....
So what's your excuse now?
Anonymous

Mohali, India

#9109 Aug 18, 2014
I don't think so that American girls hate Indian guys.. Even you can't take a result by talking with few US girls...
Nicole

United States

#9110 Aug 20, 2014
Hello ladies...I am an Indian guy (East Indian) living in the US...I get a feeling that most girls here do not like Indian guys. For example, I was in the gym the other day for a group fitness class and we needed a partner to exercise with, so I was randomly paired up with one American girl....she did not even smile back at me and it seemed she didn't want to even look at me. That's just one example, but in daily life too, me and my Indian friends have experienced that most American girls put on a very contemptuous and unfriendly expression when an Indian guy happens to make a casual eye contact (not leering) with them.
What is it about most Indian guys that girls hate? looks? accent? behavior? cleanliness? manners? height? color? culture? I would really like to know what repels most girls from Indian guys and maybe try to improve if its possible.
Thanks
I'm American ..well my ethic ties come fir
Europe .. But I was born in the US .. I don't dislike Indian guys .. I've never had any bad experiences ... Actually my fiancée is Indian .. I meant thru his cousin on Facebook and been telling to him for almost two years and plan on meeting him in India .. But I have fiends before .. Guys that are Indian ..we always talk by phone .. Always very sweet and lots of respect .. My fiancée I've never meant anyone like him ....and always been so nice to me ..we've had our crazy times ... Only because the long distance but we've talk everyday ....our relationship has grown only stronger ...after I meet him I will start the fiancée visa...
Never had problems with Indian men ...but American that's different story.... I do not care for American men at all ..
Nicole

United States

#9111 Aug 20, 2014
hey no disrespect intended but at least we wash our butthole after doin poop....not like you guys just wipe it and ready to go.....and FYI indians are very strict abt hygiene......and picking and blowing noses in public area that depends on person to person.....it is not related to any community,religion or culture.......you are just telling the stereotype created by old people lol i feel sorry for you....again no disrespect intended and i m not racist,i dnt judge people by their color,culture country or accent.....
I am an American girl and I think that's really sad what that "Chrissy " wrote ...I find Indian men very respectful and kind ....as talk from experience as my fiancée is Indian .. my fiancée has a very good bed side manner very supportive of my heart as well as my needs ...and clean OMG very much so as well as very health wise with his body ..with excellent diet ...I could go on and on ...but bottom line ..I find absolutely nothing wrong with Indian guys ...now American guys "yes"! They treat girls like trophies .. Like toys ..and cheat all the time !!
And don't have any idea how the heart works ..
NiCo
Nicole

United States

#9112 Aug 20, 2014
As I've been replying ...
I'm American girl and have no dislike but only like for I Indian guys ...I never no problems or seen
anything bad about Indian guys . As I talk from experience ..my fiancée is Indian... he's always been respectful to me as well as caring and most loving ...very passionate heart .. And clean OMG .. very health as well as clean conscious about his body ..clothes etc.... He's has by far been the best guy I've ever meant ...as my heart has never felt this way ...now American men .. Thad's a different story ..womanizers ... They don't think or treat one by the heart .. Treat girls like toys/ trophies ..and cheattttt! I would recommend an Indian guy any day ;-))
NiCo
hindu

Chennai, India

#9115 Aug 22, 2014
yes , it's true india (delhi,noida,bihar and uttar pradesh ) is a rapist land.
Anonymous

Beverly Hills, CA

#9116 Aug 23, 2014
I think most American women aren't interested in
relocating/raising family in Bombay or Kalcutta! Also, in USA,
India, as a country, still is perceived as plagued by poverty,
beggars, overpopulation, disease, strange religions, sectarian
strife, and natural disasters frequently!
DUDEindian

Kolkata, India

#9117 Aug 23, 2014
latina women wrote:
I LOVE INDIAN MEN. And I am trying to date more and maybe have a long term relationship. i adore the accent, I can live with their culture, as long as they expect my culture. We should share ideas.
THE WORLD LOVES LATINAS....PLEASE DATE ME I WILL TREAT YOU AS A PRINCESS .... AND WORSHIP YOU ALL DAY.... ;-)
ohio man

Jackson, OH

#9119 Aug 26, 2014
if you are having a hard time, try to visit adultpleasurehouse.com . you can find women in there that like everything. I promise they wont care that you are indian.
Nicole

United States

#9122 Aug 28, 2014
Women get raped every where around the world ...I hate when people say one place happens the most ...what ? Because there's more people in India ? As sadly raises happen every where most of them don't even get reported ...
cheaptart

Margate, UK

#9123 Aug 28, 2014
girls who like indian guys are on www.giggadate.com theres loads of them!!
confident Indian

San Jose, CA

#9124 Aug 28, 2014
if you have the Green Bills Caucasian girls will be all over you

Since: Sep 10

South Africa

#9125 Aug 29, 2014
DUDEindian wrote:
<quoted text>
THE WORLD LOVES LATINAS....PLEASE DATE ME I WILL TREAT YOU AS A PRINCESS .... AND WORSHIP YOU ALL DAY.... ;-)
Such a sore loser get a life . u indian men from india are nothing more than a bunch of murderers and rapists. u need to learn proper english first. Then u need to learn manners then u need to learn respect and after that u need to learn about ethics. u need to learn that a women is not a toy u, that u can rape and hang on a tree. loser, u got a lot to learn. sometimes u india indians are a disgrace to the rest of our indian people. just shut up and marry a girl from ur country, im a proudly south african indian and i will never go as low as u, so desperate. idiot. wake get a life shit face.

South Africa

#9126 Aug 29, 2014
Nicole wrote:
Women get raped every where around the world ...I hate when people say one place happens the most ...what ? Because there's more people in India ? As sadly raises happen every where most of them don't even get reported ...
yes thats true most cases dont get reported, something needs to change. but india is full of rapists , they need to be taught a lesson.

South Africa

#9127 Aug 29, 2014
dev wrote:
<quoted text>
hey no disrespect intended but at least we wash our butthole after doin poop....not like you guys just wipe it and ready to go.....and FYI indians are very strict abt hygiene......and picking and blowing noses in public area that depends on person to person.....it is not related to any community,religion or culture.......you are just telling the stereotype created by old people lol i feel sorry for you....again no disrespect intended and i m not racist,i dnt judge people by their color,culture country or accent.....
shes kind of correct though but not entirely. im indian

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the best sex toy store online? (Jul '12) 2 hr Suzie 183
Two Men Available For Women Seeking MMF Threeso... 3 hr Stevie Bee 1
How To Date A Cougar? 3 hr Annnie V 8
AgeGapCupid 3 hr Janie Jasso 3
Does age a matter in a relationship? (Aug '14) 3 hr Conn 18
Meeting Your Ideal Love! 3 hr Dayr 12
Meet Cougar Who Loves Date A Younger Men 3 hr Annnie V 3
Where to find hookup personals for 100% percent... (Jul '14) 5 hr heavychevyon22 131
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) 8 hr Charlie 375
More from around the web