Why do most girls dislike Indian guys?
Gretchen

Louisville, KY

#9046 May 27, 2014
Navgill3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Gretchen,
Not true anymore!!! Things have changed!
I have no problems with people from India, I have quite a few friends from there. Several married Indian women and all 3 of the men I know are not satisfied sexually by their wives and have strayed outside their marriages. These marriages are arranged by their families, they do get to choose out of a few women. All 3 were virgins until they married. I personally have morals and would refuse to used as a sex toy for a married man but I do feel sad for these men because they have made the decision to honor their parents wishes
Gretchen

Louisville, KY

#9047 May 27, 2014
samduggal wrote:
I'm east indian living in canada and my wife is white. It's your thinking, not your skin colour.
It doesnt have to do with skin color for me at all. I am Chrsitian and my friends are Hindu. Our beliefs and culture are different, for me to start out with that difference in religon to pursue a relationship and raise children together would be diffcult and a huge obstacle, I know the Hindu faith has several different traditions and I am sure these men want to pass this along to their children. I am just not will to set myself up for heartbreak or divorce
Rei

Satellite Provider

#9048 May 28, 2014
Me,born in india,well my mum was european,dad indian,well de wer pretty gud together.i askd couple of tyms to my mum abt mah dad,n de lvd each othr.i dnt hv any idea 4m wer dis arised.just bcz a couple of mf 4m india u saw dnt think d entire country rot.actualy we too potentialy hate those bustard who disrespct women.bt good lord,our nation need serious treatment 4 dos who violates it..n talk abt liers,de exists in al part of world,trying to get in pants,.u guys dnt knw abt white guys in india,wat de do.my point is dnt keep grudge against a culture just judging fw of them.
Wonderful India

Mountain View, CA

#9049 May 29, 2014
Indian teen girls gang-raped and hanged from a tree...
http://news.yahoo.com/indian-teen-girls-gang-...

Can't imaging how barbaric, brutal people are there in India. And Child girl rape, gang-rape is booming in India at over 300% growth rate. India and its culture = graveyard for women. India is worst than landfill, trash bin... yakees !!
Edison

San Jose, CA

#9050 May 29, 2014
My friend Jack has just married to a wealthy older woman .They met through ~
~==> &#9829; CougarConnecting. co&#625; ~~most effective dating site for both sugar mommy and toyboys. Meet and chat instantly with single older women from all over the world with instant messenger system!!! Maybe u can have a try
Sunita Sharma

Toronto, Canada

#9051 May 30, 2014
Wonderful India wrote:
Indian teen girls gang-raped and hanged from a tree...
http://news.yahoo.com/indian-teen-girls-gang-...
Can't imaging how barbaric, brutal people are there in India. And Child girl rape, gang-rape is booming in India at over 300% growth rate. India and its culture = graveyard for women. India is worst than landfill, trash bin... yakees !!
How dare you insult us! We are the bestest people in the whole wide planet! You know nothing! You are swine! By the way I am hot and I am proud of my looks here is my photo. It will make you cry with envy:
http://i.imgur.com/FEV6Y.jpg
Asta Blach

Albertslund, Denmark

#9052 May 31, 2014
sidartha wrote:
<quoted text>
danish girls are racist and hate brown skin guys. swedish are different.
I am Danish and currently with an Indian man. He is the most beautiful man I have ever laid my eyes on, and I wouldn't trade him for anything - or anyone - in the entire world. My friends haven't met him yet, as he is still living in India, but when I have showed him pictures, more than one has expressed finding him attractive.

So I would VERY much like to not be called racist and have uncalled for generalizations made about the women in my country, thank you.

A lot can be said about Danish women, but it is actually not my impression, that they are racist when it comes to picking a man. There is of course cultural differences that has to be taken in account, before establishing a relationship; and from what I have learned during mine, it does take a certain amount of effort to make things work, not regardless of these differences, but _with_ these differences, and I am not sure anyone would be able to; or willing to do the effort. And that is not racism. It is a matter of priority and maybe/maybe not lack of stamina or skill/chemistry/empathy.
Whoops

Gosport, UK

#9053 Jun 1, 2014
Hi
well

Cleveland, OH

#9055 Jun 2, 2014
Well tell me what are eexpections an iIndian man has in a woman?
desilund

Toronto, Canada

#9056 Jun 3, 2014
accent is one, dressing is another and last but not the least hygiene is what makes us unattractive to gori chooths. I can't put enough emphasis on dressing and hygiene!!!! we buy 10$ walmart shirts and 20$ old navy jeans most of the time and it just doesnt work. spend a lot of money on dressing, colognes, aftershaves and all that good stuff related to grooming.

Now the daddy of all things - CONFIDENCE. I don't care if it is a white girl from states or a girl from timbuktu if you approach her with confidence and a bit of swagger, she WILL be impressed. act like you belong. Know the culture, the movies, the music, sports and just mingle with white people. Believe you me, after a while, u'll be tired of white pu**ies.

Before I had my first white pu**y, I thought they'd be so much funner than brown ones, but naah, all pu**ies taste the same and feel the same. One thing is true though, white girls have better overall hygiene than girls from other races. I can only recall one white girl who had a stinky breath, it's so common in brown girls. Too cheap to buy mints. That's all I gotta say on this topic. Happy pu**y eating!
Kinglaqueefa

Arlington, VA

#9057 Jun 4, 2014
Jake wrote:
They have heard through the grapevine ( whether true or not ) that middle eastern men are *cough* less than endowed, and generally poor lovers, if you catch my drift.
Not saying its true, just thats what is said amongst women.
Actually "cough" white men r scientifically know to be not well endowed, Irish & English ppl have some of the smallest penises in the world. That's why they usually have to romance women & choose foriegn women, particularly asians who don't speak a lick of eng. & all white men with asian women get punked around by them and the asian women r always angry(could have something to do with bedroom). More and more white women r going out with minorities particularly blacks.
I think they don't like Indians etc cuz they see them as perverts, and a lot are. I wud think a indian man in gym where mostly women r has perverted intentions to. White women aren't even that beautiful and lack curves, I think it may be a status thing to date them. I think Spanish women r probably the sexiest, i seen a lot of them with pakistanis where I live. Most of the Indian ppl usually Hang out with their own or awkwardly try to fit in with whites. Just be Urself & ull land a white trick. No women likes men who die for them, they want challenge and mystery.
Sinhala Mug

London, UK

#9059 Jun 6, 2014
Kinglaqueefa wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually "cough" white men r scientifically know to be not well endowed, Irish & English ppl have some of the smallest penises in the world. That's why they usually have to romance women & choose foriegn women, particularly asians who don't speak a lick of eng. & all white men with asian women get punked around by them and the asian women r always angry(could have something to do with bedroom). More and more white women r going out with minorities particularly blacks.
I think they don't like Indians etc cuz they see them as perverts, and a lot are. I wud think a indian man in gym where mostly women r has perverted intentions to. White women aren't even that beautiful and lack curves, I think it may be a status thing to date them. I think Spanish women r probably the sexiest, i seen a lot of them with pakistanis where I live. Most of the Indian ppl usually Hang out with their own or awkwardly try to fit in with whites. Just be Urself & ull land a white trick. No women likes men who die for them, they want challenge and mystery.
Had your pork chops tonight? Porkistani's will even have intercourse with wild boars. Muslums make me sick.

“Where the road brings me”

Since: May 14

Montreal

#9060 Jun 8, 2014
My girlfriend says she just cant get over the accent, she finds it is not manly.

Since: Jun 14

Chandigarh, India

#9062 Jun 10, 2014
abbie wrote:
Hey, I agree with shygurl- I find Indian guys very attractive! I really like the accent.. And by the way, neither I nor any of my friends have ever discussed that men from that part of the world are "less endowed".. Come on, grow up!
So, sweetguy, if you come across women that regard you that way, then they aren't worth it! I think the key to getting women to notice you is having confidence.. So get out there and show us white girls what you're made of!
Nice i think u r ri8
Christine

Brooklyn, NY

#9065 Jun 10, 2014
Dirty looking skin, picking and blowing their noses in the streets or in a restaurant environment where they serve food, the creepy leering and disrespect of personal space, ear grating language(s), disgusting hairy bodies, oh and the god awful b.o.
Django

Wednesbury, UK

#9066 Jun 12, 2014
Christine wrote:
Dirty looking skin, picking and blowing their noses in the streets or in a restaurant environment where they serve food, the creepy leering and disrespect of personal space, ear grating language(s), disgusting hairy bodies, oh and the god awful b.o.
Yeah some white girls can be filthy pigs right.
But a quick make over and lessons on manners make some of you scrub up well.
No body likes a chav.
Samduggal

Edmonton, Canada

#9068 Jun 12, 2014
Gretchen wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesnt have to do with skin color for me at all. I am Chrsitian and my friends are Hindu. Our beliefs and culture are different, for me to start out with that difference in religon to pursue a relationship and raise children together would be diffcult and a huge obstacle, I know the Hindu faith has several different traditions and I am sure these men want to pass this along to their children. I am just not will to set myself up for heartbreak or divorce
My brother lives in Texas and married a white girl and they have a three year old son and they haven't faced any obstacles. My wife and I are planning to have kids and we aren't worried about it. I had Hindu and Muslim friends who let culture and religion define their way of thinking. When I started to date my wife they had an issue with it and I cut them out of my life. It's better to be with people who truly support you.. Even some of the Indian and Pakistani men at work you can tell have an issue with it. My response to them is that I don't need validation from anyone but myself.

My wife works at an office that's predominantly East Indian and she says that I am so different than most East Indian men. Lots of the men talk down to her and try to push her around but she's a strong women and sticks up for herself. Simply I don't let culture and religion define who I am, I define who I am and that's something I will pass onto my kids.
princess smalls

Kansas City, KS

#9069 Jun 12, 2014
Girl from Oz wrote:
A past relationship with an Indian guy taught me alot about Indians and family life, although maybe it has stereotyped it a bit. I am not Indian btw.
1. Many are players, cheat & lie, as parents already have some girls lined up for arranged marriage. Most in the end do not end up with girls who are not Indian due to family being against it.
2. Culture/religious differences.
3. Their thoughts about role of women after marriage. Traditional ones like to live with in-laws.
4. Boys very attached to mother, few will be on wife's side if diff in opinions.
5. Depending where they come from, can be big drinkers and drug users.
6. Some family backgrounds - family consists of abusive and cheating fathers who don't treat wife well. Guess this doesn't just happen in Indian families though but you do read alot about it.
I think there are some really nice Indian guys out there and if they weren't like the above, I would be still happy to go with them as they can be very loving. Also there appears to be a huge difference between Indian guys born overseas vs Indian guys born in India (as per mine was). However, it's just difficult to take the chance now to go out with one who might not want to take a non-indian/indian relationship seriously. You just don't want to get hurt again.
. I have to agree with her. They do not respect women due to what I went through with a couple of them that's how I know and what I read also. They lie and missuse women. Yes they are very attractive. But they have no respect for women and American woman do not put up with that.
The Bengal Tiger

Toronto, Canada

#9070 Jun 15, 2014
Django wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah some white girls can be filthy pigs right.
But a quick make over and lessons on manners make some of you scrub up well.
No body likes a chav.
Awwwwww django django forest monkey, are you upset your skin lightening cream hasn't work? Maybe you should drown yourself in it next time!
Listen we can't all be white!
killer

India

#9077 Jul 4, 2014
Have 50+ girls now really lucky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) 1 hr darugo07 725
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) Tue darugo07 123
Sites like craigslist casual encounters (Apr '15) Tue dyenom 2
My impressions of the site Goldenbride.net Tue pro100pk2 4
Hookup With HOT Local Cougars and Milfs (Jul '14) Tue GerardSonet 571
Best BBW Dating Sites with REAL people? (Jan '14) Tue BigBootyLuv 29
So Many Girls Online Seeking Sex (Jun '13) Tue Malcoms4 355
More from around the web