kiwa

Iran

#8924 Jan 7, 2014
The reality about india is that ...less girls and much more men population...they just can rape why? Cuz lack of femail in india
Ugly face guys ...
SAM

Astoria, NY

#8926 Jan 13, 2014
Kiwa...

If Indian people (including Indian guys) are that ugly then I wonder how come more and more Indian girls have all kinds of beauty pagents?? I mean, all these Indian beauties are come out of Indian guys' semen. I don't see American girls/Iranian or any other girls except girls from Latin world winning all kinds of beauty pagents...Just wondering....Do you have any conspired theory on this??
yo soy dios

Chennai, India

#8927 Jan 14, 2014
we will find all categories in every corner of the world,its depends on you how you look at them ,its not enough talking smart and judging the regions their culture their beliefs..first know the heart of others ,british ruled india ,should i hate them? no!! i see good people too ..when coming to food ,never degrade the food of any culture ,give respect to it,i have many friends around the world but i did only good ones ,if i came to know he or she an ass,i never care about them ,we cant carry our skin culture anything except the good ,stay out from liers every where in the world,stop talking on useless things ,think about the future lol
Arshdeep

India

#8928 Jan 15, 2014
tom wrote:
Indian boys are so cheap , i have been in india for 6 years , they are very cheap and u cant trust them
Indians are money worshipers , they are ready ti sale they mothers for money...they are money hunger....
Tom i can understand ur experience bt i dont think so that..it seems u met wid all of cheap guys..for ur experience u may come at punjab
Latina_Nana

United States

#8930 Jan 17, 2014
Im a latina and I find indian guys so attractive. Never dated one, would love too. I dont know about the odor but man do I love their accent.
blindman

Trivandrum, India

#8932 Jan 19, 2014
shail wrote:
hhaheee the comments . I think this peoples have only seen or visit a south indian guys haheehe .
Tamilians and Upper caste south indians are also caucasian in features, tho dark skinned, and are more intelligent and accomplished compared to northies.
Yash

Mumbai, India

#8933 Jan 20, 2014
I think this whole debate is just so insulting and unfair. A person should be judged by his or her personality and not by any racial stereotypical characteristics. I absolutely admit that many indian guys are chauvanistic and bear an ego of nothing that they possess, But that does not mean you need to ignore every indian guy around you. Indian guys not only keep relationships but they simply worship their partners beyond imagination. I have 3 friends and in my family married happily to white women of american, romanian and italian descent respectively and we treat them as our family and they have learnt a lot of family values making them better women and better people as admitted by themselves.
jenny

Buffalo, NY

#8934 Jan 22, 2014
Im a white woman, born in NYC with very light skin blonde hair and green eyes. My current boyfriend is an Indian man born in Pune. May I say he is the love of my life. I find him so amazingly attractive, even at his 5 foot seven stature. I catch myself staring at him non stop when he isn't looking. He told me about the fears Indian men have about white women. Many of us are actually veru very bored with white men and find Eastern men exotic and wonderful.
Some of what was stated above I did have issues with in the beginning. Having came here to attend college, he was into staring at girls, dressing a bit 'greasebally' and just trying too hard. I had to kind of call him out on it. Since then he came back down to earth. I also had to tell him to quit shaving his chest. I like my men to look, well, like men.
Many of the great things I find about Eastern men is that they are very loving and very passionate. Something pretty much extinct with White men.
The only challenge I find that we have right now is his mother. A lot of talk goes into racism from white women towards these guys, but they forget that his mother will most likely be the racist one and force the couple to break up because the girl is not indian. hopefully this doesn't happen. that when i think I would have something begative to feel about the indian race. the fact mommy is usually very racist towards her kids marrying outside of the race.
jenny

Buffalo, NY

#8935 Jan 22, 2014
...oh and far as some of the other things, such as the ever so popular indian 'smell'...haha I will admit he has a fragrance to him, but it is of a rich curry mixed with cinnamon and light cologne. he showers twice a day but given his diet, well, there's no avoiding it.
i love to lay there with my nose buried in his black hair just breathing him in. but i guess that comes with love.
as far as penis size, he fits me just right and altho I may have had bigger, i find it was the bigger man who was the worst ive ever had, and my indian being by far the best.
so men, if you are indian, dont be afraid to approach that white girl. chances are she wilf ind you mysterious and amazing. just cool it on the club dude attitude and style. we really think it's sleazy and if anything will turn us off its that. be yourself. thats all. we are not the white girls youve seen in the movies back home.
Middle Eastern guy

Saudi Arabia

#8936 Jan 23, 2014
jenny wrote:
Im a white woman, born in NYC with very light skin blonde hair and green eyes. My current boyfriend is an Indian man born in Pune. May I say he is the love of my life. I find him so amazingly attractive, even at his 5 foot seven stature. I catch myself staring at him non stop when he isn't looking. He told me about the fears Indian men have about white women. Many of us are actually veru very bored with white men and find Eastern men exotic and wonderful.
Some of what was stated above I did have issues with in the beginning. Having came here to attend college, he was into staring at girls, dressing a bit 'greasebally' and just trying too hard. I had to kind of call him out on it. Since then he came back down to earth. I also had to tell him to quit shaving his chest. I like my men to look, well, like men.
Many of the great things I find about Eastern men is that they are very loving and very passionate. Something pretty much extinct with White men.
The only challenge I find that we have right now is his mother. A lot of talk goes into racism from white women towards these guys, but they forget that his mother will most likely be the racist one and force the couple to break up because the girl is not indian. hopefully this doesn't happen. that when i think I would have something begative to feel about the indian race. the fact mommy is usually very racist towards her kids marrying outside of the race.
.I'm a Middle Eastern guy.I'm very attracted to white women.I never been attracted to Middle Eastern women.White women are sweet,hot and many men want to date them.When I see a white girl in short,tight skirt I become speechless.Did you have sex with your indian boyfriend? White women are good in bed.How old are you?
Tre

Ashburn, VA

#8937 Jan 23, 2014
Well, Indian guy here. Never had problems attracting white/black/latin girls. 15 right now. 5'8''. I guess I could say some Indians are racist, truth be told. The problem is the lack of self confidence though.

Edmonton, Canada

#8940 Jan 27, 2014
I am glad Sam has nailed down those ignorant and uncivilized people. But they won't get in their head as they choose to be ignorant.
rando

Scarborough, Canada

#8943 Feb 3, 2014
man girls look at indians guys are not cool

they have culture problems. english problems. dressing problems. knowledge bot girl problem
they dont understand songs, media, sports. their face also look bit scary, if not like a pervert looks, those eyes and lips.
kelly

Auckland, New Zealand

#8945 Feb 4, 2014
I'm European / Tongan And I'm dating a Fijian / Indian young man for 1 year 1 month now. He's kind smart and intelligent that's why I fell in love with him. Brought him home the first time my mum took him as a joke. We were quite serious my mum and her Tongan side dislike all Indians and their ways / tricks to make girl think guy is in love but it's a scam he's using her 4 citizenship. Any thoughts on what u think.
beyondsane

Seabrook, TX

#8949 Feb 6, 2014
BLG wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not all maybe just my experience..
Indian guys are a bunch of jerks. The only reason they are ever nice to a white woman or non indian woman is to have sex with her because they think they are easily available. They do not consider them marriage material. They will say anything to get sex. Now there are exceptions everywhere, of course. In general they will NEVER marry a non indian woman. Again exceptions exist. When they do get married to the girl their mothers or family chooses, the poor girls life is hell as she is now considered to be the sole property of this family and has to do as THEY wish. She has no say in anything. White women in many ways should consider themselves fortunate that they do not have to live with the jerk. Think of your narrow escape and thank your stars. This is the worst species of men in the planet. Please avoid the Indian male.
beyondsane

Seabrook, TX

#8951 Feb 7, 2014
The Dirt Bag wrote:
<quoted text>In America, there is a stereotype that Indian men sleep with white women and try to get residency and then divorces the white woman for his arrange marriage, but since your Indian man is from Fiji, it shouldn't matter.
Generally Indians who are NOT from india are better behaved.( The men in india like to think they are somebody really special whereas the reality is that compared to all the men internationally they look pretty ugly and pathetic. This is because of the way they are raised to believe this.) You still have to watch out and make sure he treats you and your family with respect because in this culture the mummy and his family umbilical cord is never severed until the guy dies. As long as you can hold your own and get the respect you deserve, if he genuinely cares about you it's totally fine.
ButterChicken_lo l

Auckland, New Zealand

#8952 Feb 8, 2014
in case some 1 else is still wondering why..
here are some pointers-> why girls from other ethnicity hate/ are affraid of/ find annoying/ evade indian chaps
#1 - when it comes to hygiene most of us are not the best at it. Smell good , be clean and you will definitely change some perceptions.
#2 - narrow minded / over protective
now this comes more due to culture, indians know what i am talking about.. others look it up if interested.
#3 - "the stare"
Staring at sum 1 for more than 3 seconds is offensive , nuff said
#4 - Too flirty/ cheesy
yeah some of us do that.. its pathetic.. if a girl is friendly.. it dosent mean she wants to sleep with u.. just go home and jack off :/
DONT make assumptions just bcoz u have seen a few hollywood movies :)
also.. when she says no.. it means "NO!" just back off. period
# 5-Rude
yeah its again a cultural thing where u dont say" please and thanks" for every god damn small thing.. but if u are abroad, please respect their culture/manners
#6 - Permanent Residency/ Citizenship
Shame on u ppl, trying to get gals solely for the above mentioned benifits.. u suck.. and if u need to bang a fat ugly chick to get ur PRs.. then u might as well hang urself.. scum .
if u cant get ur residency sorted out by your own fkin hard work, might as well just go back.. whats the point? ul just end up as another looser taxi driver.
#- there are many other things, but im too lazy to type, and am banking on sum 1 else to point it out..
im "NOT" saying every indian does it.. but many do. sadly :(
FYI- im an indian student living in NZ, all these examples are from my own experience.. it might/ might not be the same as your experiences i have many friends from diff ethnicities and have no problems going out with gals. most people are open minded.. what matters is how we present ourselves and our community.. the ones that judge us straight away because of our nationalities are a waste of time.. dont u think? we have so many other responsibilities, rather than raging on him/her / proving them wrong.. just smile and walk away :)
cheers!
Sassie

Europe

#8953 Feb 8, 2014
This is just a guess. I get many, many scam e-mails from mainly indian men and african men. I don't understand why they'd go looking as far as my country just to get a date. And aren't the rules of dating in the western world, very opposite to eastern dating rules? And I really want to be called "Dear" in their very first e-mail. Not. I don't hate anyone. But just giving you a hint.
Asian lady

Wasaga Beach, Canada

#8956 Feb 16, 2014
I fell in love with an Indian guy. I agree he was rude. Aggressive, pushy and abusive physically, mentally. He would beat me, slap, kick, slap me everytime he got angry. He would call me a whore, slut ugly and fat. I'm very serious with my feeling, I am a kind of woman that go to work everyday and go home to see him. I don't go out to bars n clubs. I don't have a lot of friends to go out with. He was very nice n loving when he is not angry, that's why I love him so much. But many times I cried too when he hit me. I got depressed, sent to psychiatry Care when my depression strikes, low self esteem etc. It affects me greatly. I still love him so much. But need to let go. I'm not with him anymore, but the memories, the insults n abuse remain a bad memory that I kept on remembering everyday. So I'm very negative towards Indian Muslim men, I tried to make my research about Indian abusive men. And surprised to see reports about Indian abusive men. It hurts but bid to leg go.
Armaan Mehta

India

#8957 Feb 16, 2014
I was in miami there I met the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She was from chile .. Oh wow latinas mmmh.. I approached her and dated for 3 months and now she is pregnant with my child..
My parents are not accepting her and neither her parents accepting me

Please help ..advice me how do I go ahead now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
An unforgettable massage experience in Abu Dhabi 1 hr Pizza Tenny 1
Looking for real adult dating site? (Nov '09) 5 hr chiling 53
Where to find hookup personals for 100% percent... (Jul '14) 6 hr mrfreeze40bellow 252
Horny Girls Online (Dec '13) 7 hr brandon jones 1,335
Local Horny Women 8 hr jarmN 42
lonely 8 hr jarmN 1
What is the best sex toy store online? (Jul '12) 11 hr noah12345 199
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) Fri umar 478
More from around the web