Why do most girls dislike Indian guys?
Saurabh mishra

Ashburn, VA

#8908 Dec 22, 2013
Hey, bro no need to put your mind in such things, be calm 'couse relations are made by gods and not by the wish of white (some not all) girls AND PAKISTANI people ,let Narendra Modi to be our next PM , you will get answers of all your vulgar and uncivillized questions
William

Mumbai, India

#8909 Dec 23, 2013
hey sweet guy if u were in a gym so a girl likes guys who have strong muscles,and big body.It's not with every girl but yeah don't be demotivated with that incident.Try to hook up with girls ........Be nice to them ,CHILL OUT .LIVE YOUR LIFE.ENJOY IT.......

Since: Nov 13

Ashburn, VA

#8910 Dec 26, 2013
My skype id deepakbagoria15 and mo. And facebook 7879121808 plz contect me
FACT

Canada

#8911 Dec 28, 2013
AntiIndian wrote:
Is this post alive ... actually Indian are very greedy nd nonsense ... Indian don't do there work properly! u can compare Indian as corrupt file.. if u extract u get some good all bad!... i Fucking hate bing Indian !!!!
really Indians never give respet... as they don't get it cozzz they never do such deed!
that's funny coming from a honky whos race stole india's Kohinoor diamonds,humabird artifacts ,crystal throne and golden crown as well stole from 90% of the globe and still stealing native aboriginals natural resources uh does keystone pipeline ring a bell!!!!!!!!!!
Prof_Murthy

Visakhapatnam, India

#8913 Jan 2, 2014
millie wrote:
To op
I tell you why, becuase many of you indian man stare at women, and this is just so annoying, it is not just appealing specially when there are three or four of you inidan are around, i donot think you are aware of that behavior, it doesnot make people comfortable to be around specially women.
You are quite right, baby! I can't disagree with you. Whaen I was in US, some girls brought that to my notice and I quickly corrected myself. That solves the problem to a little extent.
Prof_Murthy

Visakhapatnam, India

#8914 Jan 2, 2014
Another thing I would like to bring to the notice is that, the guys that land in US, most of them because of their serious studies, will have no or little experience in dealing with girls!
But, by the time these guys meet those girls in some work place or in some university, they were already heart broke, got very mature in handling such situations,....
On the other hand, these guys from India, are just beginning in where the american girl is quite experienced/mature .....
I advise these guys, as Dale Carnegie already did in, How To Win Friends and Influence People?
When you go for fishing, give what the fish wants, not what yu have, if you want the fish!
Of course, this is NOT certainly to demean the other gender.
Bye for now.
jay

Edmonton, Canada

#8916 Jan 4, 2014
Are you blond and single?
shail

Ashburn, VA

#8917 Jan 4, 2014
hhaheee the comments . I think this peoples have only seen or visit a south indian guys haheehe .
shail

Ashburn, VA

#8918 Jan 4, 2014
onething americans are addicated to have a chemical perfus as thy smell bad as thy eat bad all living animal hhhae. Sorry if any felt bad
shail

Ashburn, VA

#8919 Jan 5, 2014
wtf why to run back to girls whats there need? All have same things skin doesnt matters dudes. Change your thinking
majik

Gurgaon, India

#8920 Jan 5, 2014
9833287817land sahiy whatsapp
syhleti guy

London, UK

#8921 Jan 5, 2014
Indian men like boys bottom they dont like wite girls. ;)
tom

Iran

#8922 Jan 7, 2014
Indian men is so cheap , ugly and fool
tom

Iran

#8923 Jan 7, 2014
Indian boys are so cheap , i have been in india for 6 years , they are very cheap and u cant trust them
Indians are money worshipers , they are ready ti sale they mothers for money...they are money hunger....
kiwa

Iran

#8924 Jan 7, 2014
The reality about india is that ...less girls and much more men population...they just can rape why? Cuz lack of femail in india
Ugly face guys ...
SAM

Astoria, NY

#8926 Jan 13, 2014
Kiwa...

If Indian people (including Indian guys) are that ugly then I wonder how come more and more Indian girls have all kinds of beauty pagents?? I mean, all these Indian beauties are come out of Indian guys' semen. I don't see American girls/Iranian or any other girls except girls from Latin world winning all kinds of beauty pagents...Just wondering....Do you have any conspired theory on this??
yo soy dios

India

#8927 Jan 14, 2014
we will find all categories in every corner of the world,its depends on you how you look at them ,its not enough talking smart and judging the regions their culture their beliefs..first know the heart of others ,british ruled india ,should i hate them? no!! i see good people too ..when coming to food ,never degrade the food of any culture ,give respect to it,i have many friends around the world but i did only good ones ,if i came to know he or she an ass,i never care about them ,we cant carry our skin culture anything except the good ,stay out from liers every where in the world,stop talking on useless things ,think about the future lol
Arshdeep

Mumbai, India

#8928 Jan 15, 2014
tom wrote:
Indian boys are so cheap , i have been in india for 6 years , they are very cheap and u cant trust them
Indians are money worshipers , they are ready ti sale they mothers for money...they are money hunger....
Tom i can understand ur experience bt i dont think so that..it seems u met wid all of cheap guys..for ur experience u may come at punjab
Latina_Nana

United States

#8930 Jan 17, 2014
Im a latina and I find indian guys so attractive. Never dated one, would love too. I dont know about the odor but man do I love their accent.
blindman

Trivandrum, India

#8932 Jan 19, 2014
shail wrote:
hhaheee the comments . I think this peoples have only seen or visit a south indian guys haheehe .
Tamilians and Upper caste south indians are also caucasian in features, tho dark skinned, and are more intelligent and accomplished compared to northies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best bi websites for bi couple dating 9 min Woodie54 19
Younger Women Looking for Older Men (Sep '14) 4 hr francois 203
feet licking 4 hr francois 1
Any bi females online? 5 hr Aliyyyy 2
Meet Girls Seeking NSA Sex 5 hr Random Dick 2
women seeking couples 5 hr waioppera 2
Actress Bella Thorne out as Bisexual 5 hr Aliyyyy 1
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) 8 hr Cindy 215
Sites like craigslist casual encounters (Apr '15) Aug 18 David 34
More from around the web