Why do most girls dislike Indian guys?
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#8848 Nov 12, 2013
keep cultivating your own ignorance which is the reason non-whites will be lead to harm you!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#8849 Nov 12, 2013
white men are gay little tinkerbells who like to whack off in their parents house.look at places in Canada there are gay pride parade rallys and guess what???? they are all white people.
nsk564

Bangalore, India

#8851 Nov 12, 2013
abbie wrote:
Hey, I agree with shygurl- I find Indian guys very attractive! I really like the accent.. And by the way, neither I nor any of my friends have ever discussed that men from that part of the world are "less endowed".. Come on, grow up!
So, sweetguy, if you come across women that regard you that way, then they aren't worth it! I think the key to getting women to notice you is having confidence.. So get out there and show us white girls what you're made of!
ohhkk.. that is bullshit. I am an Indian and I know indian accent is worst ..all that Russel Peters thing..even I hate it.
Jack

London, UK

#8853 Nov 12, 2013
Kat wrote:
For the longest time I would crush hard on Indian dudes. I dated one in college for almost 4 yrs and wanted to marry him but...he never let me meet his parents (they didn't know about me) and while I would've given up everything to be with him, he couldnt do the same so we ended it. I still find them attractive but I tread cautiously in that area.
You just picked the wrong 'dude'!
Trust me, I know plenty of normal slightly shy Indian guys who would most definitely take you to meet thier parents, if only to hammer home the message to thier folks that they are going to choose for themselves how they live.
I dont know how a women would feel about that though, I know a couple of Indian guys who are upset that thier white girlfriends seem to be useing them to 'p i ss off daddy' if you know what I mean.
Jack

London, UK

#8854 Nov 12, 2013
nsk564 wrote:
<quoted text>
ohhkk.. that is bullshit. I am an Indian and I know indian accent is worst ..all that Russel Peters thing..even I hate it.
HEY..........Somebodies gonna getta HURT!.........Somebody!!
Alyssa

Newark, NJ

#8855 Nov 12, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY..........Somebodies gonna getta HURT!.........Somebody!!
Your going to get hurt you ugly lady gaga lookin ass!
jck

Columbus, IN

#8856 Nov 12, 2013
Zakiy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know topix can track your IP address and find you. Seriously if you hate indian men THAT much, then maybe you shouldn't post your stories to the public eye! Topix probably deleted your comments due to the offensive material. I honestly don't find indian men attractive, but I don't want to hurt them. Go ahead beat up the indian boy in your school! That's better than leaving such a racist comment that anyone in the world can see!
looks like alyssas comment got deleted again
Jack

London, UK

#8858 Nov 12, 2013
Alyssa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your going to get hurt you ugly lady gaga lookin ass!
Dammmmnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Looks like I got to this B I T C H! lol!
boss-indian guy

London, UK

#8862 Nov 14, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>indian men are allot fucken better than you as they don't have high divorce rates like you anglo trash do and they actually brush their teeth they invented shampoo and the first university in the world they never looted like you scurvy trash did which make you the most hated in the world by everyone. they aint poor like you in fact india was a monarchy which was full of wealth before your british asses came along.why couldn't you people stay in your own country? answer bvecause you had shit all that's why your people stole from 90% of the globe and your race has full of diseases and are not monogamous in any relationship you low income poverty leech welfare scum get your scavenger dirty white ass back to England and return india;s Kohinoor diamonds,crystal throne,huma bird artifacts,golden
crown,africas gold you stole from their mines in ghanna and greeces pearls you stole and Persia's treasury. while you are at it get out of new Zealand,south Africa,north America,south America,australia,tuvalu,fiji falklands etc. those are not your places to be you colonial unwanted white fat ugly pig of a ILLEGAL immigrant!
after that post ur now my new bestfreind from when this thread was created- a very long time ago i have been puting my point through
boss-indian guy

London, UK

#8863 Nov 14, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>indian men are allot fucken better than you as they don't have high divorce rates like you anglo trash do and they actually brush their teeth they invented shampoo and the first university in the world they never looted like you scurvy trash did which make you the most hated in the world by everyone. they aint poor like you in fact india was a monarchy which was full of wealth before your british asses came along.why couldn't you people stay in your own country? answer bvecause you had shit all that's why your people stole from 90% of the globe and your race has full of diseases and are not monogamous in any relationship you low income poverty leech welfare scum get your scavenger dirty white ass back to England and return india;s Kohinoor diamonds,crystal throne,huma bird artifacts,golden crown,africas gold you stole from their mines in ghanna and greeces pearls you stole and Persia's treasury. while you are at it get out of new Zealand,south Africa,north America,south America,australia,tuvalu,fiji falklands etc. those are not your places to be you colonial unwanted white fat ugly pig of a ILLEGAL immigrant!
after that post u r now my new bff i have been trying to get my point through from since this thread was only 50 pages- a very long time ago
Elizabeth

Santa Clara, CA

#8865 Nov 14, 2013
All your racist stuff is out of order. I am a white lady happily married to an Indian man, thank you very much. And I DON'T cheat on him. Maybe you should stop being so racist. Indian men aren't inferior. You can't just make a generalization about the Indian race. I find this conversation insulting since my husband is Indian.
Alyssa

Newport News, VA

#8866 Nov 15, 2013
Elizabeth wrote:
All your racist stuff is out of order. I am a white lady happily married to an Indian man, thank you very much. And I DON'T cheat on him. Maybe you should stop being so racist. Indian men aren't inferior. You can't just make a generalization about the Indian race. I find this conversation insulting since my husband is Indian.
I hope the indian man your dating, dies from a heart attack
SID

San Diego, CA

#8867 Nov 15, 2013
I dated an Indian guy and I had to say he was the greatest person I have ever met! I love the accent about I do agree with the odor. However it didn't bother me. I guess it depending on the person and no one should be judged by stereo type.
Alyssa

Jersey City, NJ

#8870 Nov 16, 2013
Let me just say this before I leave: INDIAN MEN ARE THE MOST UGLIEST MEN IN THE WORLD!!#uglyfucks
Hmm

Naperville, IL

#8873 Nov 16, 2013
Okay...im a desi guy and i think i carry myself a whole lot better than most desi's. they don't care about their appearance and 70% of time dont have no clue how to talk to women.they don't change their appearance a bit and r just walking around with oiled up hair...which i bet is a huge turn off with women. If u have ever seen attractive white guys, they're well dressed and have a good haircut that makes their face actually look good but desi's r just walking around with whatever! They also don't care bout their health and fitness.like hit the gym or something dude those chopstick arms aren't doin ya any good and usually they have pot bellies. So...whooo these r some reason usually white girls r not the least bit attracted to indians who carry themselves around like that.
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#8875 Nov 17, 2013
MrSunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Id really care if u say Indian men smell (not fair as a whole)but saying that ur society is more "advanced" is just pure shit.And ALL Indian men dont use prostitutes .though prostitution isnt illegal in india (pimping and brothel ownership is) it isnt in australia either (neither pimping nor brothel ownership is ), and u may have grasped a tiny little bit of the hindu tradition but we certainly cant become Brahmins(the sad truth of the indian cast system, not that i want to become a brahmin but discrimination towards the so called "lower cast", though it is disappearing fast ) and a Brahmin certainly doesn't perform his prayers to become a "white" person in his next life.as a conclusion id even think your worth any guy . I hope u live a dumb and ignorant life until then ,
good day white bitch.
i agree these ILLEGAL honkys are racist and stupid. they should get off my land as we dont want them in KA-NA-DA nor AMERICA.
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#8876 Nov 17, 2013
Alyssa wrote:
Let me just say this before I leave: INDIAN MEN ARE THE MOST UGLIEST MEN IN THE WORLD!!#uglyfucks
you white smelly wetdog diseased crackers are the ugliest as you squareheads look like your opposite gender ugly hermaphrodite GO BACK TO EUROPE AND GET OFF OUR SOIL!
Harry

Binghamton, NY

#8882 Nov 17, 2013
neo hippy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand how a guy born and raised outside3 india be indian?
hi you are almost right.but when you meet the indian guy couple times you will know what kind he is.
Alyssa

Newark, NJ

#8883 Nov 17, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
hi you are almost right.but when you meet the indian guy couple times you will know what kind he is.
I will cut your feet off with a knife
SAM

Astoria, NY

#8884 Nov 18, 2013
Alyssa,

Not even a slightest doubt that you are a Pakistani...Only Pakistanis can keep such a rage against Indians...Sorry but truth needed to be told...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Employee is accused of theft of city money (Jan '08) 8 hr RachelMacadam 470
best herpes dating 10 hr herpeschatroom 1
herpes chat online 10 hr herpeschatroom 1
Sites like craigslist casual encounters (Apr '15) 22 hr Summer 85
Where to get Top Quality Hash / Wee d / Meds in... Mon Osman 2
female looking for some cam fun (Dec '14) Mon BrookBilly 3
Looking for a mature fun woman Mon BrookBilly 2
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) Mon Isabellaw 243
Casual Encounters Sites (Nov '14) Nov 29 Anonymous 113
More from around the web