Why do most girls dislike Indian guys?
little white man trolling

Avondale Estates, GA

#8815 Oct 24, 2013
diaa wrote:
Being indian, here are my reasons. They are spoiled by their mothers so they expect everyone to spoil them. Thry crave control constantly. Most of them have anger issues. They flirt with everyone. Even of they're born in America, they eventually exhibit very old indian qualities
old Indian qualities? so you must be in the Indian genetic circle too, because your Indian, oh well don't get mad at me, blame the Indian man that impregnated your Indian mom and gave birth to your full Indian qualities.
Indian handsome man

Bradford, Canada

#8816 Oct 24, 2013
Please play this video standing and saluting with your right hand

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
pranax

Gurgaon, India

#8818 Oct 25, 2013
Whatever is the reason...i totally disagree with that girl who said that indian guys have no hygine or etiquettes ....i respect latin girls. I like them too.they like indian guys...our tongue is flexible...we can speak like Americans but they can't like us...i am an indian . our language teaches us to spell out each kind of voices ...we are good at latin script too..we are easily understandable ...we don't believe in racism ..we are good at learning new languages. Some of us are hot. Some are sensible....some are both but all of us are good at heart.

We like adam sandler too... actually we are growning into kinda american plus indian culture...we groom like you but we pray like ourselves...we create good music too. maybe listen to honey singh. in just 66 years of independence we are the world's one of the fastest growing economy.

But the only thing that strikes me is that why american girls think that we are inferior. Maybe that's pure racism and nothing else. please reply if you agree or disagree with me. Your comments will be respected by me.i don't say that all American girls dislike us, it's only for those who do dislike us.

Since: Mar 13

Netherlands

#8821 Nov 1, 2013
I'm currently dating an Indian man again and the only thing I dislike is him being married

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8822 Nov 1, 2013
That is not remotely true. Sendhil Ramamurthy is so hot I get wet every time I see him. Matter of fact I think I may head over watch Beauty and the Beast and drool over his sexiness ;-)
African girl

Europe

#8823 Nov 1, 2013
neo hippy wrote:
Hmmm! I never know Latina women like Indian man and accent:)
i also like Indian men as an arican lady
Sexy-Sonia

London, UK

#8824 Nov 2, 2013
whats you need to do is join this free indian dating sites These are the two 100% Free Site i know No Charge at all, www.IndiaLoveBirds.com And www.Shaadi-Time.com

Everything is free from messaging chatting contacting etc
Kat

Atlanta, GA

#8825 Nov 2, 2013
For the longest time I would crush hard on Indian dudes. I dated one in college for almost 4 yrs and wanted to marry him but...he never let me meet his parents (they didn't know about me) and while I would've given up everything to be with him, he couldnt do the same so we ended it. I still find them attractive but I tread cautiously in that area.
mehfuz

India

#8826 Nov 2, 2013
I meet indean maried women ...and do sex ...anybady meet me.....
madligolo

South Africa

#8827 Nov 3, 2013
I like Indian grls are so very attractive n sexy booty m in south Africa in jhb any lady interested just whatsapp me 0604652132 or bbm 264F9C28
Aleica

Pensacola, FL

#8828 Nov 5, 2013
I am an latin american woman and I'm actually dating with an indian guy and it's impossible not to fall in love with them because they are always so nice and polite, so protective and patient.... I didn't have any problems with his parents because he told them about me and they're ok with our relationship and they accept me, they even invited me to their home in India so, not all indian families have the same traditional thinking :)
Aleica

Pensacola, FL

#8829 Nov 5, 2013
pranax wrote:
Whatever is the reason...i totally disagree with that girl who said that indian guys have no hygine or etiquettes ....i respect latin girls. I like them too.they like indian guys...our tongue is flexible...we can speak like Americans but they can't like us...i am an indian . our language teaches us to spell out each kind of voices ...we are good at latin script too..we are easily understandable ...we don't believe in racism ..we are good at learning new languages. Some of us are hot. Some are sensible....some are both but all of us are good at heart.
We like adam sandler too... actually we are growning into kinda american plus indian culture...we groom like you but we pray like ourselves...we create good music too. maybe listen to honey singh. in just 66 years of independence we are the world's one of the fastest growing economy.
But the only thing that strikes me is that why american girls think that we are inferior. Maybe that's pure racism and nothing else. please reply if you agree or disagree with me. Your comments will be respected by me.i don't say that all American girls dislike us, it's only for those who do dislike us.
I'm an american girl and I agree with you, they are very racist, me personaly I like and respect Indian culture, I have a friend from India and next month I'm going to visit him in India and I can not wait to finally get there :)
Natasha

Alpharetta, GA

#8831 Nov 5, 2013
Don't generalize!!!
Perhaps the 'white' females that you have interacted have been rude, but diversity in views does exist!
Zakiy

Richmond, VA

#8834 Nov 7, 2013
Alyssa wrote:
Whoa who the FUCK deleted my comments?! I had 2 comments up here about me thinking indian men are fucking ugly and fucking annoying. If this comment gets deleted, I will beat up this 19 year old ugly ass indian boy who goes to my fuckin school! I think indian men are the most ugliest men in the world. I can't even look at their FACE without wanting to punch a fuckin hole in the wall! This past weekend i blocked this ugly ass indian creep 54 year old nigga named syed (stupid ass name) off of my facebook because I told him to leave me the fuck alone or I will smash his face! Now that I blocked him, these ugly ass indian men show up in the "people you may know" section! Why can't the guys be white or black?! Always indian!! Fuck I'm pissed off right now! I'm an 18 year old American black female who hates indian men. If I see another indian man in my life, I will slap him in the face very fucking hard!
You know topix can track your IP address and find you. Seriously if you hate indian men THAT much, then maybe you shouldn't post your stories to the public eye! Topix probably deleted your comments due to the offensive material. I honestly don't find indian men attractive, but I don't want to hurt them. Go ahead beat up the indian boy in your school! That's better than leaving such a racist comment that anyone in the world can see!
Lidiya

Bothell, WA

#8835 Nov 10, 2013
Personally I love Indian guys and only date Indian and Turkish guys. I am not Americans but I spent most of my life in the states and I had a hard time dating American boys who had a different since of family responsibilities . I personally love the energy of most Indian guys but I have encountered some lazy ones I didn't date them. But one thing is true that even though I also look for family approve from both wife's when entering a relationship it can be tough with Indian guys. One they assume in the beginning that I don't know anything about various cultural differences like Bengal to Mumbai and basically south and north . Two: Most parents will disapprove of non Indian girl. But some don't . I was dating this one Indian guy and we fit really well but his parents didn't approve so we both decided to walk away. But another Indian guy I dated we didn't fit that well but his parents especially his grandparents really loved me a lot even though I didn't know Marathi only Hindi . So it depends on the family but yes arranged marriage isn't a negative thing even love marriages break it just depends on the pairing I think. Personally I avoid contact with American boys and when I see a cute looking Indian guy, I have no trouble smiling . So I think it depends on the person more than the nationality .
Lidiya

Bothell, WA

#8836 Nov 10, 2013
I really need to avoid iPhone texting with spellchecker on... Sorry about the typos it kept changing words! I think just like many Indian guys think Most people aren't familiar with their culture just like many Americans think Indians aren't familiar with their culture . Which is ironic because Indians are more familiar with the western world than Americans are of Indian culture , I say simply depends on the girls .. Personally can't stomach dating American boys too much differences in views of family . But than again I am Turkish with a modern outlook so I was also raised in a different culture in the US but in a Christian family so judge the individual not the nationality is what I say... Plenty of people love Indians and plenty don't .
deb

Pasadena, CA

#8837 Nov 11, 2013
Well m an indian guy and i need an american date? Can anyone help me out?
My comment

Asia/Pacific Region

#8838 Nov 11, 2013
Do they even have to like you in the first place?
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#8841 Nov 12, 2013
Russian and Ukrainian women are class and the best.anyone from the west which is a illegal anglo is a golddigger and liar and has diseases and abnormalities.
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#8843 Nov 12, 2013
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
Indian guy, we are not jealous of ugly smelly indians.lol
I couldn't help but read the comment you wrote to another indian guy. if you aint jealous then how come your limey convict white ass is in Australia NATIVE LAND! GO BACK TO ENGLAND!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any bi females online? 14 min Aliyyyy 2
Meet Girls Seeking NSA Sex 43 min Random Dick 2
women seeking couples 44 min waioppera 2
Actress Bella Thorne out as Bisexual 46 min Aliyyyy 1
How can I date a BBW online? 1 hr DatingWebsites101 32
Younger Women Looking for Older Men (Sep '14) 1 hr YoungerWomen 202
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) 3 hr Cindy 215
Sites like craigslist casual encounters (Apr '15) Aug 18 David 34
More from around the web