LMFAO

Decatur, GA

#8738 Sep 26, 2013
boss-indian guy wrote:
surveys show most indian men have bigger peni than white men and are around the same if not have the edge on black men. the stereotype is ret0rded cos pple have met one short stinking midgit tiny dick curry smelling ugly big nosed typical dikhe'd and they go nuts
yup here it is, spread it around like wild fire
, look Greece is only 12.12 cm, thats 4.8 inches, and England is only 13.32 cm, but India is 14.07 cm

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx...
phad doonga

Ashburn, VA

#8740 Sep 28, 2013
ok then , add me on facebook ... www.facebook.com/sunitsgr girls, otherwise you have always the option to unfriend. &.....
Aloyzz

Europe

#8742 Sep 29, 2013
Hi am aloyzz from uganda and currently looking for a white gal for luv
soni kaur

Keswick, Canada

#8744 Oct 1, 2013
Aloyzz wrote:
Hi am aloyzz from uganda and currently looking for a white gal for luv
Aloyzz is this you and your sister ?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/02/07/art...
TERROR

Brisbane, Australia

#8745 Oct 4, 2013
sun wrote:
hey this is all bullshit.....m an indian n i have never felt that i am being left over. believe me or not but girls here really like me.i work at a grocery store and there are many girls who have asked me out. currently i am dating a white american.the catch is...just be neat and clean,smell good and treat everybody nicely....n never ever talk in your native language in front of americans...they hate it n it sounds mean.americans are not fools,they are humanbeings just like everybody else in this world and if they dont like you,its not because of your being indian..its because of YOU as an individual..so take it easy...life's good..
I am not an INDIAN but Sri LANKAN who has moved around places due to my father's career. I TOTALLY AGREE with you brother that ever since I was small, girls from different backgrounds (Indians, Sri Lankans, Africans, Arabs, Hispanic, Colombian, Asians, Whites, etc,) have liked me and I have hanged out with them, even though I had a shy personality in the past.

BUT girls were the ones who transformed me from being shy to outgoing.....

IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO INDIVIDUALISM AND THESE STUPID STEREOTYPES ARE ONLY BELIEVED BY IGNORANT DUMB PEOPLE...... sorry to say that...... PEACE
TERROR

Brisbane, Australia

#8746 Oct 4, 2013
Katherine wrote:
Excuse me ok; All Indian men will promise u heaven on earth just to sleep with you; all of them are crazy sex freaks who believe a women should bend over for them; I advice anyone who is dating an Indian man to run for their life because they will use you and besides non of them take interracial relationships seriously.
Hi there..... I do agree to some extent, that many of them can be lunatics, who love a girl from another race, but end up marrying a girl from their own race, simply coz they don't have guts to stand up for themselves and fall prey to their culture.

But I can promise you Katherine, that I have liked a Hispanic girl and she likes me and we are very strong on our marriage. Even though there has been pressure from both sides, we love each other so much that either we get married or both of us remain single.
TERROR

Brisbane, Australia

#8747 Oct 4, 2013
My opinion is to never use a girl. I WOULD ONLY commit to a relationship if I am SERIOUS..... NEVER EVER have I played with a girl's LIFE and NEVER EVER will I do in the future.

Lot of my friends (from Different Backgrounds) boast about using Girls for ONE NIGHT and ditching them, and I WONDER why innocent girls are stuck with JERKS.

I BELIEVE CHEATING A GIRL AND HURTING HER IS A BIG SIN ...... ONLY KARMA WOULD COMPENSATE THIS SITUATION.........
Indian Girl

New Orleans, LA

#8748 Oct 4, 2013
Most girls dislike Indian boys because they are horribly arrogant and rude. They have this superiority complex and can't handle the fact that often times women will be more educated than them, earn more than them, and have a sense of independence. They see the relationship between their father and mother that might be subservient and believe that this is the type of relationship that is acceptable in modernizing times. It isn't. I've grown up in the US from immigrant parents and they have made it quite known to my sister and I that we are bound to encounter the typical insecure, average educated Indian boy that will try and make us feel inferior to him.

I have dated that type of guy many times, and I've realized that unless this generation of Indian boys change, they will be alone. This is honestly why more and more Indian girls are marrying outside of the race. Open-mindedness, acceptance, equality, and education are such important facets in a relationship and marriage; these are things that most Indian boys in today's world cannot provide.
boss-indian guy

London, UK

#8749 Oct 5, 2013
TERROR wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not an INDIAN but Sri LANKAN who has moved around places due to my father's career. I TOTALLY AGREE with you brother that ever since I was small, girls from different backgrounds (Indians, Sri Lankans, Africans, Arabs, Hispanic, Colombian, Asians, Whites, etc,) have liked me and I have hanged out with them, even though I had a shy personality in the past.
BUT girls were the ones who transformed me from being shy to outgoing.....
IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO INDIVIDUALISM AND THESE STUPID STEREOTYPES ARE ONLY BELIEVED BY IGNORANT DUMB PEOPLE...... sorry to say that...... PEACE
omg you are now my best freind, this is the same focking point i have argued since the beginning of this stupid thread, IM INDIAN, GIRLS FROM EVERYWHERE LIKE ME< IM A BOSS< I DONT STINK AND THE STEREOTYPE RACIST BULLSHIT TOWARDS OTHER COUNTRIES, ESPECIALYY ASAIN COUNTRIES COS THEY ARE FAR WAY IS SOOOOO RETARDED!!!!!
boss-indian guy

London, UK

#8750 Oct 5, 2013
Indian Girl wrote:
Most girls dislike Indian boys because they are horribly arrogant and rude. They have this superiority complex and can't handle the fact that often times women will be more educated than them, earn more than them, and have a sense of independence. They see the relationship between their father and mother that might be subservient and believe that this is the type of relationship that is acceptable in modernizing times. It isn't. I've grown up in the US from immigrant parents and they have made it quite known to my sister and I that we are bound to encounter the typical insecure, average educated Indian boy that will try and make us feel inferior to him.
I have dated that type of guy many times, and I've realized that unless this generation of Indian boys change, they will be alone. This is honestly why more and more Indian girls are marrying outside of the race. Open-mindedness, acceptance, equality, and education are such important facets in a relationship and marriage; these are things that most Indian boys in today's world cannot provide.
Says who, again you are judging people on general stereotypes, im fine, my family is fine and a lot of my relatives are fine, this generation is fine. It all depends how modernized the parents are already.
My parents are quite modern,'80s in a city(baroda), university, fine arts... so im quite a newer more modern minded generation. of course ik many peopl my age whos parents are also my parents age but they are not as modern in thinking. but there children willnow bemodern and then theres will be too. its all parents and upbringing.
boss-indian guy

London, UK

#8751 Oct 5, 2013
sos twice
Anon Amos

Perth, Australia

#8752 Oct 5, 2013
because they are just inherently gross.. hey what can you do there's no way around it unless they already look italian with great abs, a stunning physique and perfect jawline without too much hair ala john abraham
Ghaznavi

Toronto, Canada

#8753 Oct 5, 2013
Anon Amos wrote:
because they are just inherently gross.. hey what can you do there's no way around it unless they already look italian with great abs, a stunning physique and perfect jawline without too much hair ala john abraham
True. Most guys that are considered attractive in India look Southern European. That's true
boss-indian guy

London, UK

#8754 Oct 6, 2013
Ghaznavi wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Most guys that are considered attractive in India look Southern European. That's true
not realllly, ok some ik what ur trying to say but not really
Ghaznavi

Toronto, Canada

#8755 Oct 6, 2013
boss-indian guy wrote:
<quoted text>
not realllly, ok some ik what ur trying to say but not really
I mean no offence but some of my fairer indian friends smile and are giddy when someone asks if there Greek or Italian etc.
Ghaznavi

Toronto, Canada

#8756 Oct 6, 2013
My friend Justin Patel is half pakistani and half Greek :
http://www.listal.com/viewimage/1112416
Ghaznavi

Toronto, Canada

#8757 Oct 6, 2013
I don't like indian guys either. They got no game
http://www.bajiroo.com/wp-content/uploads/201...
boss-indian guy

London, UK

#8758 Oct 7, 2013
and ur a re.tard stereotyped up recist fool who cannot read at all, otherwise who would ahve come to a conclusion that its bullsht and not true
Sneha

Toronto, Canada

#8759 Oct 7, 2013
Hey boss indian I be vanting to mit wit you for dosti and marriage:

http://www.bajiroo.com/wp-content/uploads/201...
Sneha

Toronto, Canada

#8760 Oct 7, 2013
boss-indian guy wrote:
and ur a re.tard stereotyped up recist fool who cannot read at all, otherwise who would ahve come to a conclusion that its bullsht and not true
How dare you call my brother ghaznavi those evil words.
You are satan and Beelzebub combined and wrapped in horse carp.
Got it fool?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would a black girl go out with a Pakistani guy (Sep '11) 22 min Geeky_freshman 62
Hookup Online With Hot Single Girls For NSA Sex (Jan '13) 25 min Sierra 408
Horny Girls Online (Dec '13) 26 min Mona 1,199
Age Difference 1 hr Edith Dunn 2
A nice club for Meeting Young Girls / Guys! 1 hr Zamora 11
Hookup With HOT Local Cougars and Milfs (Jul '14) 3 hr bob 347
muche pyar karnekeliye ek khoobsoorath ladki ch... 4 hr ajesh 1
Where to find hookup personals for 100% percent... (Jul '14) 11 hr art1959 62
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) Tue Travis 310
More from around the web