Why do most girls dislike Indian guys?
Ashutosh

Thailand

#8615 Jul 9, 2013
There is nothing of that idiotic stuff in Thailand that I read when I was in India some 3 weeks back, girls love n respect you here, if u know how to smile and treat her with respect...Its been 3 weeks now and I never found Thai girls running away, infact they are so nice that they involve me in the parties they have..I dont know if something is worse in Europe or US; but then if u behave properly, I think its way more easy to win over a girl in here or even there than back in India.
Yes, thats my own internship experience, I love thai girls n they love me back even more.
Ashutosh

Thailand

#8616 Jul 9, 2013
Sindhi Native wrote:
<quoted text>Northern Indians are about the same as us Pakis in size.
who the fu** are u??? Get lost..ur a paki, stay paki, take proud in it, dont compare us to pakis, we dont like comparison with people that are good for nothing, n try to take Indians wid d same repo.,
Kindly, fu** off this thread is 4 Indians, not for stupid porkis
GTFO
boss-indian guy

London, UK

#8617 Jul 9, 2013
Ashutosh wrote:
<quoted text>
who the fu** are u??? Get lost..ur a paki, stay paki, take proud in it, dont compare us to pakis, we dont like comparison with people that are good for nothing, n try to take Indians wid d same repo.,
Kindly, fu** off this thread is 4 Indians, not for stupid porkis
GTFO
Ur a true indian like me.
I doubt sindhi native is paki he sticks up for indians 247.
I live in london and girls like me. this thread is bullcrap. ive had many white girlfriends and many asian ones including a current indian. Racial stereotypes dont play a part if ur handsome, not a freshy and likeable. I have a six pack by the way:)
I mean why wouldnt they like me i do this:
Guy

Dubuque, IA

#8619 Jul 9, 2013
Try x-profiles.blogspot.com The girls here dont judge
boss-indian guy

London, UK

#8620 Jul 10, 2013
Sindhi Native wrote:
<quoted text>so you think just because I haven't meant been manipulated by the British's divide and rule tactic that I'm Indian, well your wrong about the fact that I'm Indian, and second, Pakis are more interested in busting the white peckerwood's skull into the ground like we do at every EDL meeting than wasting our time fighting you 5 foot vegetables and don't make it seem like I only defend you cow dung lickers, I even defend Korean people on the Asian forums too sometimes against those cum colored faces.
I respect you for that, we should stand up to these racist motherfokkas on all forums. I hate these immature primative baboons
himanshu

Ashburn, VA

#8621 Jul 18, 2013
I think all is about men appearance , he should well dressed , average colour , ht. above 5'8" , broadminded , down to earth .
This make attractive and ellegent look that each girl looks for , and it is quite easy to prefer
Vijay

United States

#8622 Jul 18, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be so. I guess the best men win.
You can get lost dude, because you guys are such a looser people from 20K miles away are able to defeat you. Losers

Since: Jun 13

Ashburn, VA

#8624 Jul 18, 2013
abbie wrote:
Hey, I agree with shygurl- I find Indian guys very attractive! I really like the accent.. And by the way, neither I nor any of my friends have ever discussed that men from that part of the world are "less endowed".. Come on, grow up!
So, sweetguy, if you come across women that regard you that way, then they aren't worth it! I think the key to getting women to notice you is having confidence.. So get out there and show us white girls what you're made of!
honestly speaking... White girls are cute !!! But .... big time turn off attitude......
They think no end of themselves....
most just dislike other cultures because they are ignorant!!!!!
I have dated a white girl.. And she was sooo damn dumbbbbbb......
She got me into a whole lot of mess ... Just ignorance and arrogance...
Personally... Alot of guys like white girls.. But ...
i think .. Most will go for a latino girl... Over a white girl.. Its just cuz ..the looks are similar.. Not CUz they are RASCIST!!! Besides.. India does have portuguese ppl who settled here....
So.. We are comfy with them... White ppl are more like aliens !!!! We dnt have much living here

Ashburn, VA

#8625 Jul 18, 2013
DaisyMae wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree also, I'm white and I find a lot of indian guys attractive. I've never dated an indian guy (I live in the middle of nowhere), but I would if I met one with similar interestes as me.
Trust me.. U don't want to date an indian guy!!!!!!!
Being indian... And highly respectable my self... I knw most indian guys....
only indian girls can handle them...
Want to knw why??? Msg me.. Ill tell u in detail..
SAM

Astoria, NY

#8626 Jul 18, 2013
ZeusTheSlayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me.. U don't want to date an indian guy!!!!!!!
Being indian... And highly respectable my self... I knw most indian guys....
only indian girls can handle them...
Want to knw why??? Msg me.. Ill tell u in detail..
It would be wonderful and beneficial for other viewers and a something to learn if you could tell over here as to-(1) why girls from other countries/races/ethnicities shouldn't date Indian guys; (2) and why you say that only Indian girls can handle Indian guys?? PLEASE explain in detail as I'm and I'm sure others must be very curious to know about it.

I'm an Indian myself who has been living in USA for the last 25 years since I was little boy and I've dated 700 white girls so far which I've mentioned openly on this thread from the get-go, thus I would be very interested in your claims but as a learning experience.
John Kenney

Thailand

#8627 Jul 19, 2013
Contact me at [email protected] com and i will get You a Legit U.S DL, SSN and U.S Passport.
Jatt

Apo, AE

#8629 Jul 21, 2013
Hi, I'm Indian boy . I am mad for white girl . Lol . Because I like a lot white girl . Now I'll be go to Canada only for my dream girl . I think will reach there in few days . I've already good job here but i want to go to Europe for her. when I see white girl in television or anywhere then I always thinking about her. I don't know what is the problem with me
Neal

Pittsburg, KS

#8630 Jul 21, 2013
Well,

First of All you all didot Americans need some geography knowledge that you never learned in your fucked up high school education system. You need to know the difference between middle eastern, indians, pakistanis, bangladeshis and nepalis.

They all look the same - but they are different in terms of food, smell, culture etc.BUT in USA everything is identified by color, good.

Bangladeshis and nepalis are cool and clean, that how they grow up, its a part of culture. but u idiot americans would never found out, cuz you probably dont even know where these countries are, not near canada.
Anubhavlover

Roslindale, MA

#8632 Jul 22, 2013
I think Indian men are sexy! I am Italian - American. Has anyone ever seen Anubhav Anand? goole him - he's from Mumbai and he's my dream guy! if your Indian and look like Anubhav call me lol.

Ashburn, VA

#8634 Jul 22, 2013
SAM wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be wonderful and beneficial for other viewers and a something to learn if you could tell over here as to-(1) why girls from other countries/races/ethnicities shouldn't date Indian guys; (2) and why you say that only Indian girls can handle Indian guys?? PLEASE explain in detail as I'm and I'm sure others must be very curious to know about it.
I'm an Indian myself who has been living in USA for the last 25 years since I was little boy and I've dated 700 white girls so far which I've mentioned openly on this thread from the get-go, thus I would be very interested in your claims but as a learning experience.
Dude... Come to india... And see how things are!!!!... U:S???? The whole world is easy to date but INDIAN babes....
It something in the culture and thinking of us indians and the indian girl.. That makes it HARD...nearly impossible...
I have super cool friends 6ft ...fair.. Redish white skin.... Everything abt looks.. But still they roam around ...NO GF...
Its a matter .. I still hav not got clearly...
1- religion(big time barrier) now however its somewhat decreasing...
2-money... If ur from a rich marwari home or a sindhi home...its most likely u will have to marry a guy from ur community.. Hence girls dnt wanna play easy ...
3-a girl is actually looked down upon ..if she dates hmm... Guys out of her sect.. etc....
Got soo many reason's ... Dude... I really can't explain in words...
And the most important point
''INDIANS ARE THE SMARTEST AND MOST CUNNING RACE OF THE WORLD evil THoughts RUN iN THEIR BLOOD''
I am indian !!! Yesss but i'm proudly an Indian and I'm Honest!! And i dnt take bullshit!!!

Ashburn, VA

#8635 Jul 22, 2013
Anubhavlover wrote:
I think Indian men are sexy! I am Italian - American. Has anyone ever seen Anubhav Anand? goole him - he's from Mumbai and he's my dream guy! if your Indian and look like Anubhav call me lol.

Can't classify indians !!!! Sorry... India is diverse!!!!!
There are actually better looking guys than him@??

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8639 Jul 23, 2013
911 - end of story wrote:
They look like the guys who hijacked air planes during 911. It doesn't matter what social class they are in, they are cheap and have bad personality. I have had few college classes with them and noticed they copy a lot. I usually avoid them during the dating scene. I usually date or look for Latin, white, Asian (orientals), and black men only.
What's wrong with just meeting a guy? Dating is not marriage and everyone is a person with a history. I enjoy meeting people from around the world and prejudice prevents friendships.

Since: Apr 13

San Antonio, TX

#8640 Jul 28, 2013
shygurl wrote:
<quoted text>
i have to disagree.....i find indian men attractive!!!!! i have dated indian men and sum have turned out bad but others have been kind!!!! p.s.im a latina......does that count???
no since latinas are the EASIEST girls to get most are ugly and hate their culture

Since: Apr 13

San Antonio, TX

#8641 Jul 28, 2013
neo hippy wrote:
Hmmm! I never know Latina women like Indian man and accent:)
latinas like anything they have the lowest self-esteem just like black women why? Cause latino men are mostly poor so anything that isn't latino is a stepup many would choose Russel Peters over Mario Lopez
Indian

Arepalli, India

#8642 Jul 30, 2013
unknown wrote:
that is so good to hear that coz there had been rumours that indian people suck at everything but i hope these rumours are not true
If rumors were true then your mother is the queen among whores and you are part dolphin.
Indians don't suck at anything. Me being an indian born and brought up abroad, have had no problem getting girls to date me but all though my parents are open minded I have not had a single serious relationship till now ... The thing indian guys from india should remember is that girls are different abroad. Most are not reserved and cut off, just man up, grab your ball sac and go speak to any girl with confidence and be a little cocky, you will end up with a girl ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any best real dating website? How do I hook up ... 4 hr spiritual warrior 2
Adult Sex Cam Site which is 100% FREE to watch-... (Dec '14) 4 hr greg 88
liar 13 hr akm 1
Free adult online dating site for single? Thu Lukas995 22
Best job in the world! Thu Lukas995 3
What do you think of Sugar Daddies? Thu GraceLuo 12
Local Hookup - 100% Genuine (Oct '14) Thu Anonymous 79
Sites like craigslist casual encounters (Apr '15) Dec 6 Summer 85
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) Dec 5 Isabellaw 243
Casual Encounters Sites (Nov '14) Nov 29 Anonymous 113