Why do most girls dislike Indian guys?
sexy boy

London, UK

#8562 Jun 26, 2013
hi girls
Shaneekwa

Newmarket, Canada

#8563 Jun 26, 2013
Some idiot called Sindhi Native sent me this video. I don't get it. What's the point of it and what are they saying?

http://r8---sn-jc47eu7r.c.youtube.com/videopl...
Sindhi Native

Newmarket, Canada

#8565 Jun 26, 2013
SAM wrote:
<quoted text>
All these postings under all kinds of different IDs coming from Canada for a very long time on this thread wherein always degrading Indians, then I can bet my life that its from a Pakistani because only Pakistanis keep such an animosity against Indians especially to this level. Thought that Indians and Pakistanis live like brothers outside of their countries but a few ones do give bad names to them as some Pakistanis have very harsh animosity against Indians...Perhaps, they are jealous of Indians....Now, don't ask me why they could be jealous because then I've to make a federal case spill all over this thread to name those.....
Too sad to know all this especially some of my very best friends are Pakistanis and they are wonderful people, but seeing this kinds of behavior and attitude by a Pakistani is very shameful...I guess some people never grow up....
Get lost I hate you and I'm half japanese and sindh paki
Shaneekwa

Newmarket, Canada

#8566 Jun 26, 2013
Shaneekwa

Newmarket, Canada

#8568 Jun 26, 2013
rider-thats-fake -name

Pasadena, CA

#8569 Jun 28, 2013
****#### The question is epic . I m indian not so much light in colour but i have a girlfriend ( she is 18 year old ) from us ( i m also 18 year old ). Why so serious about girls . Girls from the entire universe likes a boy who makes them happy . Who is funny and CLEAN SHAVED . I looks cute after shaving .------- girls like boy who is pure i mean who never tell lie , care for her etc. Etc.****####
bye well rider name is awesome .
Real Indian

Richmond Hill, NY

#8571 Jun 28, 2013
Alright I gotta confession to make..

Many times in the past I have made negative comments about the Zion and their wrong doings. However I must admit I kinda like the NSA.

They have so far advised on many things, helped me guide in life... Most importantly they have brought balance on things that were imbalance and helped make life better.

So this prop goes to all the folks at NSA that were patient enough who helped, guide, find the right path in life, helped us help ourselves and helped us to have a better living for everyone.

Many thanks for all your contribution NSA.

Thanks.
Real Indian

Richmond Hill, NY

#8572 Jun 28, 2013
*helped us to have a better living for everyone... in my community.

Thanks and Respect.
Sindhi Native

Newmarket, Canada

#8573 Jun 28, 2013
I don't care about anyone but pakistan!
Pakistan Zindabad!
We are top of the heap!
We rule the earth!
We are chosen people!
http://www.topnews.in/files/pak-poverty.jpg
Sindhi Native

Newmarket, Canada

#8574 Jun 28, 2013
boss- indian guy

London, UK

#8575 Jun 29, 2013
are u really a retarded paki or are u an indian who is trying to curse the crap out of pakistan?
Angelica

MedellĂ­n, Colombia

#8577 Jun 29, 2013
I remember I had an Indian lover one time, he was so sensual in bed, and his Kama Sutra skills were so awesome, because I was getting an orgasm all night, but now I'm in my early 30s married to my white husband, so I never really get to experience the fun that I used to have with my Indian lover anymore.
kelly

Newmarket, Canada

#8578 Jun 29, 2013
Angelica wrote:
I remember I had an Indian lover one time, he was so sensual in bed, and his Kama Sutra skills were so awesome, because I was getting an orgasm all night, but now I'm in my early 30s married to my white husband, so I never really get to experience the fun that I used to have with my Indian lover anymore.
Is that right. Wink wink lol. Indians are that great in bed you say "white" female wink wink.
Wow I'm going to dump my channing tatum look alike husband and flirt with the indian that washes dishes at my local KFC.
Thanks for opening my eyes wink wink lol
Sindhi Native

Newmarket, Canada

#8579 Jun 29, 2013
boss- indian guy wrote:
are u really a retarded paki or are u an indian who is trying to curse the crap out of pakistan?
How dare you madarchod!
I am Benazir Bhuttos former gardener and cook.
My heart belongs to pakistan.
Pakistan Zindabad!
Look how much things to the world we pakistanis have developed!
You will lose count!
Pakistan Zinabad!
Sindhi Native

Newmarket, Canada

#8580 Jun 29, 2013
I have been filling my tub with fair and handsome and soaking in it for 6-8 hrs per day as per bottle.
It has left a black ring along the inside of my tub that doesn't come off. Does anyone have an suggestions? Should I soak for two 4 hour periods versus 8 hrs straight? Instead?
Thank you and good day
Sindhi Native

Newmarket, Canada

#8581 Jun 29, 2013
http://angrybrowngrrl.files.wordpress.com/201...
If I soak all day and night in fair and handsome will it work faster? Do you like my progress thus far?
Can I use fair and hansome to clean my toilet too?
Sindhi Native

Newmarket, Canada

#8582 Jun 29, 2013
boss-indian guy

London, UK

#8583 Jun 30, 2013
Sindhi Native wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you madarchod!
I am Benazir Bhuttos former gardener and cook.
My heart belongs to pakistan.
Pakistan Zindabad!
Look how much things to the world we pakistanis have developed!
You will lose count!
Pakistan Zinabad!
Yep ur not a paki...
Oh and pakistan hasnt made anything
boss-indian guy

London, UK

#8584 Jun 30, 2013
lol lol lol
Sindhi Native

Newmarket, Canada

#8586 Jun 30, 2013
boss-indian guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep ur not a paki...
Oh and pakistan hasnt made anything
Pakistani designers have made jean shorts stylish again.
Here is me wearing Nazir Khan jean shorts in Karachi

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2009030...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) 39 min Katherine00q 220
How can I meet my true love and development a l... 47 min datingyoungerwomen 1
How can I date a BBW online? 53 min Isabellaw 38
Are you looking for an age gap romance ? 56 min Isabellaw 1
The best older younger dating site 1 hr Katherine00q 1
Will Reddit Buy This Forum Too? 3 hr stroking 1
women seeking couples 3 hr Dayz 6
Sites like craigslist casual encounters (Apr '15) 17 hr Bossmack 37
More from around the web