Why do most girls dislike Indian guys?
avitheindian

Bangalore, India

#8534 Jun 9, 2013
Stud Welder wrote:
Southeast Asian's have smaller genitalia than other races--it's a fact. And their culture is such that daily bathing is not a top priority. So...soap up Raj...but I don't know what to tell you about that little root!
what the hell are you talking about? here taking a bath, worship the lord then begin your own business. This is the followed routine. come to india and see it. and about genetalia, you are generalizing the whole ethnic group which is stupid
boss

London, UK

#8536 Jun 10, 2013
Where the BEEP do u lot get ur info from ?Indians dont smell.... INdians are awesome u base a stereotypical nature on over a billion people. I agree some indians are assholes and stink and are retarded..... not cos theyre indian but cos of them selves. What country doesnt have these nubes at life????? So take me on (indian kid) before u go blogging about a country that could whoop ur asss. Im indian and a brit.
sanu

Gurgaon, India

#8537 Jun 11, 2013
i'm indian guy...& i like american girl...they are so sweet, nice.......and i don't think that there is any reason for hate us...its meaningless...they love us...
Sindhi Native

Tottenham, Canada

#8539 Jun 17, 2013
sanu wrote:
i'm indian guy...& i like american girl...they are so sweet, nice.......and i don't think that there is any reason for hate us...its meaningless...they love us...
Sanu! I love Indian men. Please read my story

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4396122...
Voices of Reason

Tottenham, Canada

#8541 Jun 18, 2013
Sindhi Native wrote:
<quoted text>put a lid on it pinky
I'd like to share a family pic of mine when I used to live in Karachi. That's me, my bro and mom

http://www.topnews.in/files/pak-poverty.jpg
boss-indian guy

London, UK

#8543 Jun 20, 2013
This what i do in my free time... watch:
quratulann

Tottenham, Canada

#8544 Jun 20, 2013
Sindhi Native wrote:
<quoted text> Let me show you what my family does at our reunions http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Bp1N2WqySVcXX
1 take the product below
2 fill your toilet
3 submerge your head in it with your mouth and eyes open
4 open your legs a bit so your brother mustafa can stick his 20 inch lund inside your hairy ass all night

K? Take care now.
quratulann

Tottenham, Canada

#8545 Jun 20, 2013
quratulann

Tottenham, Canada

#8546 Jun 21, 2013
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/169/405468021_...

Sindhi
Thanks for sending me your photo after three nights of soaking.
You can do 2-3 nights more if you wish then take 2 rest days during which you must cake dried cow dung on your face to relieve the inflammation.
Send me a pic after the next 3 days
Take care
Q.
shompa

Tottenham, Canada

#8547 Jun 21, 2013
Jennifer

Fairfield, CA

#8548 Jun 23, 2013
sweetguy wrote:
Hello ladies...I am an Indian guy (East Indian) living in the US...I get a feeling that most girls here do not like Indian guys. For example, I was in the gym the other day for a group fitness class and we needed a partner to exercise with, so I was randomly paired up with one American girl....she did not even smile back at me and it seemed she didn't want to even look at me. That's just one example, but in daily life too, me and my Indian friends have experienced that most American girls put on a very contemptuous and unfriendly expression when an Indian guy happens to make a casual eye contact (not leering) with them.
What is it about most Indian guys that girls hate? looks? accent? behavior? cleanliness? manners? height? color? culture? I would really like to know what repels most girls from Indian guys and maybe try to improve if its possible.
Thanks.
I don't know but this is how I feel Indian men treat women of color. I'm really attracted to them yet they seem to be disgusted by me. Won't even make eye contact. Seems you guys only like the white ones. ;(
boss-indian guy

London, UK

#8549 Jun 24, 2013
not really, were actually into all girls
I dont know where r u from or what race r u

iknow colour but what
Shaneekwa

Newmarket, Canada

#8550 Jun 24, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know but this is how I feel Indian men treat women of color. I'm really attracted to them yet they seem to be disgusted by me. Won't even make eye contact. Seems you guys only like the white ones. ;(
Honey you got to read this article by a bro:

http://m.outlookindia.com/story.aspx...
boss- indian guy

London, UK

#8552 Jun 25, 2013
Shaneekwa wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey you got to read this article by a bro:
http://m.outlookindia.com/story.aspx...
Thats delhi , a big and ginourmous city. Im an indian born and brought up in the uk. ive been to india so many times. It is not rascism but most people working class and poor have never been out of india and have never seen a black person in reallife. There is a large indian population in kenya and they get along fine.
So jennifers problem is not really to do with the rascsim of indians in general but those specific ones. As for the fair skin it is an old outdated idea bought by the british which is dying out. Yes a lot of bollywood actors and accteresses have light skin but the new ones this is lees and less common. they are getting browner. For me it is very VERY easy to get an asian girl(brown excluding oriental countries) but hard to get a white or black one because of vice versa rascism
boss- indian guy

London, UK

#8553 Jun 25, 2013
im happy with good looking indian girls by the way im not only in for other colours
boss- indian guy

London, UK

#8554 Jun 25, 2013
but they should loves this is me in my spare time: look how good im at getting girls
Shaneekwa

Newmarket, Canada

#8555 Jun 25, 2013
boss- indian guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats delhi , a big and ginourmous city. Im an indian born and brought up in the uk. ive been to india so many times. It is not rascism but most people working class and poor have never been out of india and have never seen a black person in reallife. There is a large indian population in kenya and they get along fine.
So jennifers problem is not really to do with the rascsim of indians in general but those specific ones. As for the fair skin it is an old outdated idea bought by the british which is dying out. Yes a lot of bollywood actors and accteresses have light skin but the new ones this is lees and less common. they are getting browner. For me it is very VERY easy to get an asian girl(brown excluding oriental countries) but hard to get a white or black one because of vice versa rascism
Don't buy it home boy. Its racism and its very very common in India and among Indians worldover. Whatever.
Shaneekwa

Newmarket, Canada

#8556 Jun 25, 2013
boss- indian guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true at all
Indians in Kenya
http://www.littleindia.com/nri/4417-kenya-039...
Shaneekwa

Newmarket, Canada

#8559 Jun 26, 2013
boss- indian guy wrote:
im happy with good looking indian girls by the way im not only in for other colours
Its all good. The feelings mutual. Trust me
Sindhi Natives

Newmarket, Canada

#8560 Jun 26, 2013
April Braswell wrote:
Hi. As a Romance Coach and Online Dating Coach, I haven't encountered this bias. As with all Interracial and Cross Cultural alliances, communication and aligning on shared values is essential. I live in Silicon Valley. People marry very successfully across cultures here. Maybe it's because to us this is completely normal.
What do you think?
All the best,
April Braswell
www.AprilBraswell.com
Hi April
I am a pakistani female. I am very attracted to white men yet they never even look at me.
I am wheatish in colour 5 feet tall and overweight.
I have a moderate accent.
I love watching tv, bollywood flics, bangra dancing and indian wrestling.
How can I get white guys to notice and like me?
I am so unhappy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Younger Women Looking for Older Men (Sep '14) 4 hr Roadking 168
Ibwant a casual encounter 7 hr Patrick 3
horny virgin looking for man (Jun '12) 10 hr Cheche 39
Older Men Younger Women Dating 17 hr malibulang 4
Meet Hot Younger Girls Who Like Older Men For S... (Apr '14) 21 hr Wink 512
Dating site for people with HPV Tue greenwind 1
Are you looking for local sex or threesome part... (Jun '12) Tue Leahglenn1975 12
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) Tue Eli P 167
More from around the web