Bellybutton

Brampton, Canada

#8474 May 9, 2013
On another note, OP, here's my advice as a fellow indian male (that's born in Canada):
-wear deodorant
- use old spice body wash and spray (lightly)
- cut down on the tharka
- eliminate the moustache and get a normal hair cut (indian guys can have the most retarded hair cuts sometimes... Seriously)
- if you have a decent goatee though, feel free to keep it
- try to get rid of your brown accent
- be confident, if someone just ignores you, just be indifferent, and continue with whatever you're doing.
- no damn motorcycle jackets (unless you're actually on a motorcycle) or imported bikes from India (k, doesn't happen often but I've seen it)
- stop blasting indian music (Hindi, Punjabi, whatever you listen to)
- lose the ego, all it does is piss people off (most immigrated Indians have this problem)
- listen to Bon Jovi (kk, not really needed but I'm a fan so I will recruit)

Annnnd, at 2am, that's all I can think of. If it counts for anything, all my girlfriends have been white (I regret dating only one of them, the other two (including my current one) are both wonderful people)

On another note, I see that indian men deciding not to marry non Indians is a pretty recurring theme. I assure you, not all of us have this problem. Yes my parents will rage if I date and marry a white girl but I've brought it up several times with them so it's not like they weren't warned. I haven't told them about me actually dating anyone though since there's already enough tension between us with me being an atheist.

If I haven't made any sense, i'm sorry, I've been up for 20hrs now and I'm dead tired.
boss

London, UK

#8475 May 11, 2013
Dr-TaCo wrote:
I was born in New Zealand... So I'm a total Indian. Life as an Indian can be rough... It has its good sides to the story and it can have bad sides to it also

Mate,liven up. Im and indian in england and life is a roll. its ur choice how to live it. My advice is be friends with people who are nice, fun and un rascist dont try to becoem good friends with the cool kids cos ull be in the shadow of them and depressesd always... Enjoy normal stuff and being indian ull become a boss like me.
ps im indian
boss

London, UK

#8476 May 11, 2013
sos i clicked the button twice
boss

London, UK

#8477 May 11, 2013
Oh and the tip may not work cos i dont know bout new zealand but inlondon a LOT OF PEOPLE ARE INDIAN so everyones used to it.
Lamb Roganjosh

Toronto, Canada

#8478 May 12, 2013
I don't know why they all dislike us. We dance amazingly

http://r11---sn-tt17rn76.c.youtube.com/videop...

Since: May 13

Fremont, CA

#8479 May 12, 2013
Hi,I'm a big white woman who like online dating. I don't know why you have that feeling, but I have seen many Indian who love dating bbw on ——bbwchubby.yolasite.com. Dating quality singles is a formidable task, especially for plus size singles. It's a professional bbw dating site. Free and easy to find your local bbw and fat admirers.
——bbwchubby.yolasite.com
Lamb Roganjosh

Toronto, Canada

#8480 May 13, 2013
Soulmate Search

Toronto, Canada

#8481 May 13, 2013
Pretty big woman wrote:
Hi,I'm a big white woman who like online dating. I don't know why you have that feeling, but I have seen many Indian who love dating bbw on ——bbwchubby.yolasite.com. Dating quality singles is a formidable task, especially for plus size singles. It's a professional bbw dating site. Free and easy to find your local bbw and fat admirers.
——bbwchubby.yolasite.com
Hi I'm Ramesh. Normally I go for bbp (big beau pakis) but I'll consider white if I feel she attractive enough. I need to see your pic first and then I'll decide. I expect you to be untouched and with dowry as weel please. Here is $y pic

http://www.corbisimages.com/images/DWF15-5390...
Bianka

Bucharest, Romania

#8485 May 17, 2013
Hi! I love indians! my skype id is: bianca.dimitriu1
... chat and private shows for money!
Bianka retard mind

Canada

#8486 May 17, 2013
Bianka wrote:
Hi! I love indians! my skype id is: bianca.dimitriu1
... chat and private shows for money!
Sure baby! Meet me @ the rat temple satuurday noon and bring lots of condoms and chicken tika
Backstreet-Boy

Perth, Australia

#8488 May 19, 2013
Indians are vermin to our society and should be extinct. i take hitlers method on this
im a wite gy

Perth, Australia

#8489 May 19, 2013
i dink indans r bit dak 4 wmen
STALIN

Perth, Australia

#8490 May 19, 2013
Backstreet-Boy wrote:
Indians are vermin to our society and should be extinct. i take hitlers method on this
Stalin agrees with this Method
Backstreet-Boy

Perth, Australia

#8491 May 19, 2013
Guys my last comment was a joke! My girlfriend is indian, i cant believe people are so racist
suhail sagar

India

#8493 May 22, 2013
Island girl wrote:
I don't hate Indian men. Then again I am not American, I am from Jamaica. I have seen great looking Indian men. I also love their accent. Don't waist your time on girls who don't find you attractive.
Hey!! I'm impressed by the way U praised Indian men.. Can I get to know you more??
Island girl

Toronto, Canada

#8494 May 23, 2013
suhail sagar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey!! I'm impressed by the way U praised Indian men.. Can I get to know you more??
This is my photo. I am mixed race : greek and pakistani
Lizardkiss

Albany, GA

#8495 May 24, 2013
sweetguy wrote:
Hello ladies...I am an Indian guy (East Indian) living in the US...I get a feeling that most girls here do not like Indian guys. For example, I was in the gym the other day for a group fitness class and we needed a partner to exercise with, so I was randomly paired up with one American girl....she did not even smile back at me and it seemed she didn't want to even look at me. That's just one example, but in daily life too, me and my Indian friends have experienced that most American girls put on a very contemptuous and unfriendly expression when an Indian guy happens to make a casual eye contact (not leering) with them.
What is it about most Indian guys that girls hate? looks? accent? behavior? cleanliness? manners? height? color? culture? I would really like to know what repels most girls from Indian guys and maybe try to improve if its possible.
Thanks.
I'm am American girl and I love Indian men
Lizardkiss

Toronto, Canada

#8496 May 24, 2013
And this my photo below. Cmon paki guys email me lisashug@hotmail.com

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z366/Vale...
Sneha

Toronto, Canada

#8497 May 25, 2013
I love love Indian men esp skinny dark ones that have curry scent. Anyone interested snehaganja@gmail.com. Come on desi dudes email me asap!!
My photo:

http://www.google.ca/search...
Deo

Sydney, Australia

#8498 May 25, 2013
It should not be treated generally.
But it it ture that some Indian guys tend not to keep their words, from my personal experience, for many times.
They are sometimes the time-killer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are big age differences less important as p... 11 min odell 1
Best over 40 dating site? 1 hr Michael 9
#1 dating site for sugar mommys and their admirers 1 hr rrqw 118
Sexy cougar dating site 1 hr rrqw 20
where is the cougar dating site ? 1 hr rrqw 100
#1 dating site for hot Milf and their admirers 1 hr rrqw 122
Meet Horny Girls Online (Dec '12) 2 hr brNdon 93
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) Sat Daniel Virgil 233
The Best Adult Social Network (Oct '11) Dec 23 london shagger 84
More from around the web