SAM

Astoria, NY

#8430 Apr 16, 2013
Yes it does familiar but I was referring to my last posting when I asked if you see me there saying anything about 9". Did not know you were referring to my all previous postings. Anyway, what is your point though??

I don't know about God's Justice but what I know is- everyone has its own tool and importance. White girls are good in all senses you name it but when it comes to honesty/loyalty then I would choose an Indian girl. It's just my own personal opinion based on my own experience. If you or others have different opinions then you are entitled to yours like I'm entitled to mine.

Nevertheless, its not a rocket science to know that the thinking and cultural values on sex between western world is totally different than how its perceived in other cultures wherein girls remain virgin until get married unlike in Western world wherein girls sleep around from the age of 11 or much younger.
Blondie

Sydney, Australia

#8431 Apr 17, 2013
yoyo wrote:
whaite biches are stupid and that reason they can not get any indian guys. i hate blondes. they never take shower and they talk stupid. they born with stupidness too.
This is part of the problem white girls have with Indian guys.
Is it the poor spelling and grammar? Is it the seething hatred? Is it the prejudice? It's all of the above.

I've had Indian guy friends. They have been bitchy, manipulative, and prone to more tantrums than any girl or guy of any other nationality I've met.
A friend has an Indian husband- he doesn't cook, doesn't clean, and is not supportive of her. He works, watches tv, and expects her to do everything around the house AS WELL AS contribute to household income.

Also, I personally have found Indian guys to "try too hard" to compliment me. I don't want to hear that you think I am beautiful, so pretty, very clever... At least not until we're dating and I've done something to earn it. Actually LISTEN to what the person is saying/doing, pay attention and don't assume money or compliments mean a woman should like you. If you can't hold a conversation in topics I'm interested in (regardless of your race) I will have no further interest in a conversation with you.
Blondie

Sydney, Australia

#8432 Apr 17, 2013
SAM wrote:
Further, Indian women MIGHT dump their guys for small size or for not being good in bed, and move on to thousands of other guys like White women but they don't because they know that they know that a relationship is always only about the size and mind-blowing satisfaction unlike white women who don't care about how nice a guy would be inside or his personality but if he couldn't satisfy her the way they want or if his size is not to their expectations then they would dump him. So to white women everything and anything is secondary over size and satisfaction. They don't want to compromise on these two unlike Indian women who know that life is all about compromise.
As a matter of fact, White women would still sleep around even though their guy would have size 13 and rock their world in the bedroom. So you to say that White women don't date Indian men because Indians have small dick and they suck in the bedroom is laughable because White women don't even remain honest to their own white men who have big dick and give them the time of their life in the bedroom because white women still cheat and sleep around...
Even for a second disregard whatever I wrote here and just tell me one thing- How many white women do you know who stick forever around with White man? If White guys are that big and that good in the bedroom then why these white women still sleep around??? Let me tell you the secret of this- White women can NOT be faithful to ANYONE. They only think about themselves, their satisfaction, their fun, their enjoyment and everything theirs, theirs and theirs which is because of their culture, tradition and morals unlike Indian women who behave according to their culture, tradition and the morals they are raised. They are not selfish and they know that life is not always about fun, enjoyment and about me, me, me; rather after being in a relationship it should be about we, we, we... So this is the difference between White women and Indian women.
Again if you read my earlier postings on this thread then you would find me saying that I totally worship white women and I absolutely love going out with them. I mean everything about them, including their shit and fart, I absolutely love and adore except their unfaithfulness. That's why I'm marrying an Indian girl even though I've never been with any Indian girl until a year ago and my whole life dated only White blondes. I mean I love White women and I honestly can not think of my life without them....I just worship them, yet still I'm choosing to marry an Indian despite of not ever dating them. Why? Because I know that White women can never be trusted and can never be satisfied by one man, and I want to marry someone with morals and cultural.
My initial reaction is "You're an idiot." Second? "Not sure if trolling or just asshole who makes up bullshit to try to be cool." (Tip: You're failing.)
As a white woman who has been faithful to her partner for many years, and has never desired to be with another man... Can definitely dispute your claim that white women "cannot" be faithful.
As for penis size and (I'm assuming sexual) satisfaction? Does not factor into the equation. At all. Seriously. I am with my partner because he inspires me to be the best I can be, every day. He shares my values and we can have discussions on topics we disagree over.
The amazing sex is just a perk.

I really think you are a sad, pathetic person BECAUSE of the broad sweeping generalizations you are making about white women. I do not believe, even for a second, that you have slept with as many as you claim.

What is your rebuttal?
Quratulann

Toronto, Canada

#8433 Apr 17, 2013
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
My initial reaction is "You're an idiot." Second? "Not sure if trolling or just asshole who makes up bullshit to try to be cool." (Tip: You're failing.)
As a white woman who has been faithful to her partner for many years, and has never desired to be with another man... Can definitely dispute your claim that white women "cannot" be faithful.
As for penis size and (I'm assuming sexual) satisfaction? Does not factor into the equation. At all. Seriously. I am with my partner because he inspires me to be the best I can be, every day. He shares my values and we can have discussions on topics we disagree over.

The amazing sex is just a perk.
I really think you are a sad, pathetic person BECAUSE of the broad sweeping generalizations you are making about white women. I do not believe, even for a second, that you have slept with as many as you claim.
What is your rebuttal?
He doesn't know what rebuttal means.
Probably masturbating to his inflatable white doll as we speak
john

Gosport, UK

#8434 Apr 17, 2013
i heard australian girls hate indian
john

Gosport, UK

#8435 Apr 17, 2013
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
This is part of the problem white girls have with Indian guys.
Is it the poor spelling and grammar? Is it the seething hatred? Is it the prejudice? It's all of the above.
I've had Indian guy friends. They have been bitchy, manipulative, and prone to more tantrums than any girl or guy of any other nationality I've met.
A friend has an Indian husband- he doesn't cook, doesn't clean, and is not supportive of her. He works, watches tv, and expects her to do everything around the house AS WELL AS contribute to household income.
Also, I personally have found Indian guys to "try too hard" to compliment me. I don't want to hear that you think I am beautiful, so pretty, very clever... At least not until we're dating and I've done something to earn it. Actually LISTEN to what the person is saying/doing, pay attention and don't assume money or compliments mean a woman should like you. If you can't hold a conversation in topics I'm interested in (regardless of your race) I will have no further interest in a conversation with you.
seriously though i heard australian girls hate indians ,is australia even safe for indian people i'm shocked to hear you have indian friends ..i'm from england of italian stock i have indian friends here in london ,and my one friend went to australia last year and said the hatred for indians in australia is unbearable however he does tend to be a drama queen haha so do all aussies hate indians ? here in england they tend to be more assimilated
Quratulann

Toronto, Canada

#8436 Apr 17, 2013
john wrote:
i heard australian girls hate indian
They do but they LOVE pakistanis and kurds
Blondie

Sydney, Australia

#8437 Apr 18, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>
seriously though i heard australian girls hate indians ,is australia even safe for indian people i'm shocked to hear you have indian friends ..i'm from england of italian stock i have indian friends here in london ,and my one friend went to australia last year and said the hatred for indians in australia is unbearable however he does tend to be a drama queen haha so do all aussies hate indians ? here in england they tend to be more assimilated
It depends on the area you are in, I suppose. Unfortunately there are still many racist people here. I, personally, try not to be racist.
I tend to be bitchy to all people who assume that I should be honored to have their attention and should smile just because they are trying to compliment me.(I tend to be a jerk to most people. Defense mechanism, living in a suburb where men assume that because I am a female walking without a man, I am "asking for it"!)
My first response was quite reactionary- but I would have reacted the same if the person had been bitching about people of any gender and skin tone/race.

Not all Aussies hate Indians. In fact, many of us condemn the horrible racist attacks that sadly occur here. However, those of us who try not to be jerks end up being drowned out by the screaming xenophobic masses.

Why does it surprise you that I have Indian friends?

Since: Apr 13

Sealy, TX

#8438 Apr 18, 2013
I was born in New Zealand... So I'm a total Indian. Life as an Indian can be rough... It has its good sides to the story and it can have bad sides to it also
Annonymous

Ashburn, VA

#8439 Apr 19, 2013
I like indian guys an im dating one bt frm phone nt really physically so bt he seems too keen to meet me and he always tell me he luvs me i knw the language a bit i hve been learning it whn im lookng at the movies an sumtyms i visit some of thm jst to teach me abt their tradition and culture i luv my indian guy so much
india Ghandi-Ryerson

Canada

#8440 Apr 19, 2013
Annonymous wrote:
I like indian guys an im dating one bt frm phone nt really physically so bt he seems too keen to meet me and he always tell me he luvs me i knw the language a bit i hve been learning it whn im lookng at the movies an sumtyms i visit some of thm jst to teach me abt their tradition and culture i luv my indian guy so much
Be careful. He's dying for a white trophy girlfriend! They all are, and the lighter the better
Sparkling_Diamon ds

Winnipeg, Canada

#8441 Apr 20, 2013
Also, Indian men are not supposed to get Indian women or white women. They're supposed to get Chinese oriental women ONLY. Plus they've rejected those women and white men feel a need to pander to the east asian women when in fact they do not like them. That is how badly indian men have destroyed Indian women. Plus Indian men don't respect black men and think white women/black men pairing is the most horrifying thing. When in fact he is just a black man with a tiny dick. He is a stupid loser!
Razia

Toronto, Canada

#8442 Apr 20, 2013
Sparkling_Diamonds wrote:
Also, Indian men are not supposed to get Indian women or white women. They're supposed to get Chinese oriental women ONLY. Plus they've rejected those women and white men feel a need to pander to the east asian women when in fact they do not like them. That is how badly indian men have destroyed Indian women. Plus Indian men don't respect black men and think white women/black men pairing is the most horrifying thing. When in fact he is just a black man with a tiny dick. He is a stupid loser!
Wow you are SO intelligent and articulate! Wtf are you going on about. All south asian women use fair n lovely because in our culture fair skin is desirable and sexxxy
Sparkling_Diamon ds

Winnipeg, Canada

#8443 Apr 20, 2013
Indian men have stolen diamonds and jewels from Indian women and have given them to 'whiter' women. Essentially an Indian women could give birth to a brown boy and be left with nothing but a brown badge. Instead of handing over Indian women to white men they destroyed their relationship. They look like terrorists and expect Indian women to save them especially when she has a chance with a white man. Plus they are dragging Indian women down with them by calling them 'brown'.
Sparkling_Diamon ds

Winnipeg, Canada

#8444 Apr 20, 2013
I didn't even mention fair & lovely in my post.
Razia

Toronto, Canada

#8445 Apr 20, 2013
Sparkling_Diamonds wrote:
I didn't even mention fair & lovely in my post.
Yes u did! Read carefully once again!
SilValgal

Sunnyvale, CA

#8446 Apr 22, 2013
They tend to be aggressive, controlling and single-minded, even blatantly manipulative, one on one ... and sulk like indulged Rajas when they don't get their way. Not unrelated, the ones I know, adore their mothers and show a surprising contempt for their fathers the more successful the dad, the more attitude the sons show. Also, they tend to be overly blunt, ultra-sharp critics (even when they are slathering you with compliments), so be prepared to sling it back in kind. I find they like a feisty match of wits. Stereotype for sure, but more than a grain of truth to it. Disclosure: Not Indian/Desi.
Sonia

New Delhi, India

#8447 Apr 23, 2013
I totally agree with the Swedish girl. Lol I find all the male posts hilarious. They get SOOOO mad over her because they probably know they have behavior which is way too aggressive and pestering for most women. I mean a girl says no you have to respect it, otherwise its as good as rape. But then again, so many rapes happen in India, I guess men are angry at her response because they think rape is normal. Men, shape up your act. Please. Not all of you are bad, but you really need to shutup and start listening. And yes, lose the machismo. It doesn't make you look very attractive.
Sonia

New Delhi, India

#8448 Apr 23, 2013
PS I grew up in the US n Canada. My parents retired here in India, and I'm totally appalled by the behavior I see everyday. Rapes like gang raping a 25 year old college student and throwing her off a bus and killing her, inserting objects into a FIVE year old including broken bits of glass from a BOTTLE for crying out loud! And this funny "I'm all that" walk guys sometimes have, double standards like men allowed to drink and women are not, and getting really defensive when women criticize the way men behave, as well as being incredibly defensive every time their country is criticized, but don't go both ways. They are totally fine with criticizing others and particularly women. Guess mommy never told em to grow up :)
Sunita

Toronto, Canada

#8449 Apr 24, 2013
Sonia wrote:
PS I grew up in the US n Canada. My parents retired here in India, and I'm totally appalled by the behavior I see everyday. Rapes like gang raping a 25 year old college student and throwing her off a bus and killing her, inserting objects into a FIVE year old including broken bits of glass from a BOTTLE for crying out loud! And this funny "I'm all that" walk guys sometimes have, double standards like men allowed to drink and women are not, and getting really defensive when women criticize the way men behave, as well as being incredibly defensive every time their country is criticized, but don't go both ways. They are totally fine with criticizing others and particularly women. Guess mommy never told em to grow up :)
I agree 100 p c with you. That's why I avoid dating most south asians

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which site is the best interracial dating site? 34 min Henry 7
Chat Online by Mobile 38 min Paul 13
Like And Want To Meet Young Girls? 40 min Garth 4
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) 44 min Wade 140
#1 dating site for hot Milf and their admirers 1 hr Joe 24
Meet Hot Younger Girls Who Like Older Men For S... (Apr '14) 2 hr siena 90
#1 dating site for sugar mommys and their admirers 2 hr Jone 26
100% FREE adult cam site..NO credit card REQUIR... (Mar '14) Sun bill 154

Online Dating People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE