Why do most girls dislike Indian guys?
stfu

Ashburn, VA

#8377 Apr 3, 2013
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>so what your saying is you have a small kawk so you can't get a white girl?
lol hahahaha pindicks !
Btw sorry indians i dont wanna be racist and no one should be racist but you guys really have pindick !
stfu

Ashburn, VA

#8379 Apr 3, 2013
I think Americans are the best !! Proud to be an American and being the owner of 8 inch long dick ! ;-):-P
mahatma ghandi smith

Bradford, Canada

#8380 Apr 3, 2013
Tommy wrote:
Or you could just be blessed with a massive penis like me and girls just throw themselves at you.
Must keep huge third leg in pants
India_is_RapisLa nd

Antioch, CA

#8381 Apr 3, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/high-profile-rapes-thre...
Western Women, never travel India..
India_is_RapisLa nd

Antioch, CA

#8382 Apr 3, 2013
India = The Rapist Land. Western Women never travel India.!! Indian men rape, molest women everywhere ..in bus, in train, on street, during daylight, at public place, they look at the women with rapist look.

Western girls,. follow up rape news in India, a dirty land with 2 billion monkeys.. Polluting their country as well as the world.

Indian devils, rapists ...
http://news.yahoo.com/high-profile-rapes-thre...

While continuing to torture, rape, kill, humiliate their own women at full speed, Indian men are now going desperate to rape, molest the white women who travel India. Few weeks ago one Swiss couple was camping at central India. Around 9:00 PM, 8 men surrounded their camp and gang raped the Swiss women in front of her husband. After 2-3 days of that incident, one British woman, who was staying in a 3 star hotel in city of Agra, jumped from her hotel room onto ground when the hotel owner tried to rape her. The woman got badly injured and now in hospital. Few months ago, an woman from Norway, got molested by a group of Indians in a public bus in a southern city of India. Many white women who are travelling India, now becoming the targets of Indian monkeys. Over past 5 years, many western women got raped by dirty Indians while travelling India and this rate is skyrocketing. Many western counties discouraging their women to travel India. The entire India, Indian culture are dirty, nasty. Common Indian males are like devil. They are ugly-looking monkeys, they look at the women with rapists' eyes all the time, they think dirty, they behave dirty. Those monkeys now targeting the white women from western world who travel India. Western women , be careful ..never travel India, it's emerging as a rapist land fast. Indians are ugliest, dirtiest race on earth in my opinion.
India_is_RapisLa nd

Antioch, CA

#8383 Apr 3, 2013
India = The Rapist Land. Western Women, be careful.. never travel India.!! Indian men rape, molest women everywhere ..in bus, in train, on street, at hotel, at other public place. Indian men look at the women with rapist look. Common people in India are too bad, too ugly, they have very dirty, nasty attitudes. A girl on the streets in India is not safe at all, she could be attacked, molested, raped by rapist, rape gang anytime, day, evening, or night.

Western girls,. follow up the rape news in India, a dirty land with 2 billion monkeys.. Polluting their country as well as the whole world.

Indian devils, rapists ...molest girls on the street and ran away.. rape girls anywhere anytime..
http://news.yahoo.com/high-profile-rapes-thre ...

While continuing to torture, rape, kill, humiliate their own women at full speed, Indian men are now going desperate to rape, molest the white women who travel India. Few weeks ago one Swiss couple was camping at central India. Around 9:00 PM, 8 men surrounded their camp and gang raped the Swiss women in front of her husband. After 2-3 days of that incident, one British woman, who was staying in a 3 star hotel in city of Agra, jumped from her hotel room onto ground when the hotel owner tried to rape her. The woman got badly injured and now in hospital. Few months ago, an woman from Norway, got molested by a group of Indians in a public bus in a southern city of India. Many white women who are travelling India, now becoming the targets of Indian monkeys. Over past 5 years, many western women got raped by dirty Indians while travelling India and this rate is skyrocketing. Many western counties discouraging their women to travel India. The entire India, Indian culture are dirty, nasty. Common Indian males are like devil. They are ugly-looking monkeys, they look at the women with rapists' eyes all the time, they think dirty, they behave dirty. Those monkeys now targeting the white women from western world who travel India. Western women , be careful ..never travel India, it's emerging as a rapist land fast. Indians are ugliest, dirtiest race on earth in my opinion.
Shubham

Allahabad, India

#8384 Apr 4, 2013
Because some of dumbs like you tell them that you are INDIANS
Sunny

Ashburn, VA

#8385 Apr 4, 2013
Hello ppl... Im 22 male frm india... I need sm frnds.. So if anybody intrested then add me on facebook [email protected]
SAM

Astoria, NY

#8386 Apr 5, 2013
Sunny wrote:
Hello ppl... Im 22 male frm india... I need sm frnds.. So if anybody intrested then add me on facebook [email protected]
This kind of Indians give a bad name to other Indians. Typical Indian. So sad....
Jaiden Wilson

Windsor, Canada

#8387 Apr 5, 2013
Because all east Indian men are regarded as rapists. Don't you watch the news? you should be ashamed of your homeland. It should be turned into a parking lot.
ChhatraPAKI Shivaji

Bradford, Canada

#8388 Apr 5, 2013
SAM wrote:
<quoted text>
This kind of Indians give a bad name to other Indians. Typical Indian. So sad....
I'll be your friend. I'm Brahmin. What are you?
ChhatraPAKI Shivaji

Bradford, Canada

#8389 Apr 5, 2013
Sunny wrote:
I'll b your friend. I'm Brahmin. What are you?
ChhatraPAKI Shivaji

Bradford, Canada

#8390 Apr 5, 2013
amy wrote:
I have found indian guys to be more passionate and attentive lovers. Maybe that's just my experience but i love indian men and find them more attractive than white or any other race.
No pakistan men from Quetta r da beeeeest!!!
bomb the whites

Sacramento, CA

#8394 Apr 5, 2013
tommy where is your white mom @ cuz i feel like taking a shit in her mouth

Since: Apr 13

Salt Lake City, UT

#8397 Apr 5, 2013
Why is this post so huge lol? Sure there are a lot of Indian men getting white chicks no problem..
Ash

Suwanee, GA

#8401 Apr 5, 2013
I'm a single white female living in the Atlanta area. I love Indian men and their culture. Hygiene is a huge thing for me! It's a must and he has to take very good care of himself. That would be for any man of any race. Indian men are beautiful and mysterious. From my experience, they are extremely respectful of women. I actually look for Indian men on dating websites and I can't ever seem to find any.:)
Karen Phillips-Simonst on

Bradford, Canada

#8403 Apr 6, 2013
Ash wrote:
I'm a single white female living in the Atlanta area. I love Indian men and their culture. Hygiene is a huge thing for me! It's a must and he has to take very good care of himself. That would be for any man of any race. Indian men are beautiful and mysterious. From my experience, they are extremely respectful of women. I actually look for Indian men on dating websites and I can't ever seem to find any.:)
Ah hon r u for real? How you heard how they treat their women back home? Wow you're so naïve or desperate.
Indian in US

Colorado Springs, CO

#8405 Apr 6, 2013
Hello Friends,

odor is common for living beings, including any race human. if you sweat you will stink period. my advise is, try and get some experience before you make any blind judgement or believing some someone word. i did experienced white girls do odor when they sweat, but i like it, it makes me to arouse...

there is a saying, "if you like someone, even his/her shit will smell great"
Livi

United States

#8406 Apr 6, 2013
This is kind of an old forum, but I really feel the need to say this because it looks like no one else has... People of the Indian race are exactly the same as people of Caucasian race in terms of looks and personality. For instance, cheaters will cheat no matter what culture, and likewise, good lovers are good lovers no matter what race. Unfortunately, the girls that guys most often look at automatically are very pretty and they know it. That's what most guys do anyway. I personally have never met someone of Indian heritage, but from movies (although I will say that you cannot properly judge based on movies), I find them attractive even though I don't find African-Americans or Puerto-Ricans (or any South Americans for that matter) attractive. It isn't you, it's just preference, just like all men out there. Just have confidence!
Towelhead

Prague, Czech Republic

#8408 Apr 8, 2013
LITTLE MISS WHITEY wrote:
<quoted text>
WHATT!!!!?????:O Oh my gosh... how mean is that? There are beautiful men and women of every race just as there are ugly ones, plain, and average ones. WOW.
Not as ugly as the English women they aren't! Literally, EVERYWHERE ELSE in Europe had better looking chicks; the English look repulsive. Please don't let your personal inferiority complex affect you in your description of Indian guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
couple dating site for bi couple 59 min wdkjeo 2
Amazing Plus Size Personals Dating Sites For Bi... 7 hr Kaham 2
women seeking couples 8 hr Cindy 4
Younger Women Looking for Older Men (Sep '14) 8 hr Cindy 208
How can I date a BBW online? 9 hr Cindy 36
Do you love older men or younger women? 9 hr Cindy 4
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) 9 hr Cindy 218
Sites like craigslist casual encounters (Apr '15) Aug 24 biggrandall 35
More from around the web