Why do most girls dislike Indian guys?
SAM

Astoria, NY

#8310 Mar 14, 2013
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are mostly all failed relationships, no White woman in her right mind loves Indian men, they actually look down on Indian men. However, Indian men are safe bets for stability so they marry them so they can provide them the money they need for shopping, sleeping around and their make up. However, they would cheat on the Indian man, anyone stupid enough to marry a white woman deserves it btw.
It's so true that no White woman in her right mind would truly love and marry an Indian man. And those who do or say that they love Indian men then it must be for some materialistic things than truly loving Indian men or marrying him for love. I've been my whole life in America since childhood and if one would read my previous postings then you would know that I've dated more than 700 white women in my life. I do love being with them, but eventually I'm now marrying with an Indian girl. Why? It's very simple. Because White women can NEVR be trusted. For White women, size of dick and bedroom action are all matter; while Indian women care about brain and other more things than just size of dick and actions.

And I totally disagree with comments made by some that Indian women don't care sexual satisfaction which makes them not to complaint of small dick or cumming. Actually Indian women remain quite happy with their partner when it comes to sexual satisfaction which is why they don't cheat. It's the white women who seem unhappy which makes them to sleep around. White women can never been sexually satisfied by one or 20 guys, which is why they always remain unfaithful to their partner. I'm sure there would be some White women come over and say that there are some nice and satisfied white women just to justify themselves but I've been around too long and been there and done that to know about the slutty ways of White women. I mean, how many White women are virgin before the marriage and how many sexual partners they have in their lifetime compared to women of other ethnicity?? The answer to these questions would tell everything without justifying yourselves, I guess.
SAM

Astoria, NY

#8313 Mar 14, 2013
Hey Tommy, no offense but are you a guy or a girl? If it would have been Tammy then no problem since Tammy goes to a girl's name but Tommy name goes to tell that you are a guy but when then all this gets so confused when you say this- "Yah WE sleep around, drink, party, do drugs and try and live the way we want, not the way some religion tells US".

I mean we are not talking here about White people in general nor we are talking about Americans/Canadians; instead we are talking above specifically about White women. So when you used this words like WE and US in the context of talking about White women then it seems that you are a woman, but then your name is of a guy's name. Anyway, its so confusing nor it matters.

Not that matter but you do seem yourself an Indian or perhaps a Pakistani given your writing skill and thinking. Again it doesn't matter because what should matter is our views and opinions.
SAM

Astoria, NY

#8315 Mar 14, 2013
As for Indian women then believe me they don't care about the size and satisfaction because other things are more important to them than just the size and satisfaction unlike white women. Besides, Indian women get to know the size and sexual experience AFTER the marriage or ONCE they are already in the relationship unlike White women who get to experience all these 11 years of age.

Further, Indian women MIGHT dump their guys for small size or for not being good in bed, and move on to thousands of other guys like White women but they don't because they know that they know that a relationship is always only about the size and mind-blowing satisfaction unlike white women who don't care about how nice a guy would be inside or his personality but if he couldn't satisfy her the way they want or if his size is not to their expectations then they would dump him. So to white women everything and anything is secondary over size and satisfaction. They don't want to compromise on these two unlike Indian women who know that life is all about compromise.

As a matter of fact, White women would still sleep around even though their guy would have size 13 and rock their world in the bedroom. So you to say that White women don't date Indian men because Indians have small dick and they suck in the bedroom is laughable because White women don't even remain honest to their own white men who have big dick and give them the time of their life in the bedroom because white women still cheat and sleep around...

Even for a second disregard whatever I wrote here and just tell me one thing- How many white women do you know who stick forever around with White man? If White guys are that big and that good in the bedroom then why these white women still sleep around??? Let me tell you the secret of this- White women can NOT be faithful to ANYONE. They only think about themselves, their satisfaction, their fun, their enjoyment and everything theirs, theirs and theirs which is because of their culture, tradition and morals unlike Indian women who behave according to their culture, tradition and the morals they are raised. They are not selfish and they know that life is not always about fun, enjoyment and about me, me, me; rather after being in a relationship it should be about we, we, we... So this is the difference between White women and Indian women.

Again if you read my earlier postings on this thread then you would find me saying that I totally worship white women and I absolutely love going out with them. I mean everything about them, including their shit and fart, I absolutely love and adore except their unfaithfulness. That's why I'm marrying an Indian girl even though I've never been with any Indian girl until a year ago and my whole life dated only White blondes. I mean I love White women and I honestly can not think of my life without them....I just worship them, yet still I'm choosing to marry an Indian despite of not ever dating them. Why? Because I know that White women can never be trusted and can never be satisfied by one man, and I want to marry someone with morals and cultural.

As for the size of dick and pussy then God has done justice for everyone. Indian men are okay for Indian women, and Indian women are fine for Indian guys. Same goes to Oriental people and Black people. Similarly, white men are made for White women since White women are so big down there. I could insert even my whole fist in 20s years old girl because they sleep around since they are 11 years age and put all kinds of toys inside of them. While I couldn't dig my 9 inch inside a 19 yrs old Indian chick. So you do the math.
Lucy in the Skies

Bangkok, Thailand

#8316 Mar 14, 2013
SAM wrote:
As for Indian women then believe me they don't care about the size and satisfaction because other things are more important to them than just the size and satisfaction unlike white women. Besides, Indian women get to know the size and sexual experience AFTER the marriage or ONCE they are already in the relationship unlike White women who get to experience all these 11 years of age.
Further, Indian women MIGHT dump their guys for small size or for not being good in bed, and move on to thousands of other guys like White women but they don't because they know that they know that a relationship is always only about the size and mind-blowing satisfaction unlike white women who don't care about how nice a guy would be inside or his personality but if he couldn't satisfy her the way they want or if his size is not to their expectations then they would dump him. So to white women everything and anything is secondary over size and satisfaction. They don't want to compromise on these two unlike Indian women who know that life is all about compromise.
As a matter of fact, White women would still sleep around even though their guy would have size 13 and rock their world in the bedroom. So you to say that White women don't date Indian men because Indians have small dick and they suck in the bedroom is laughable because White women don't even remain honest to their own white men who have big dick and give them the time of their life in the bedroom because white women still cheat and sleep around...
Even for a second disregard whatever I wrote here and just tell me one thing- How many white women do you know who stick forever around with White man? If White guys are that big and that good in the bedroom then why these white women still sleep around??? Let me tell you the secret of this- White women can NOT be faithful to ANYONE. They only think about themselves, their satisfaction, their fun, their enjoyment and everything theirs, theirs and theirs which is because of their culture, tradition and morals unlike Indian women who behave according to their culture, tradition and the morals they are raised. They are not selfish and they know that life is not always about fun, enjoyment and about me, me, me; rather after being in a relationship it should be about we, we, we... So this is the difference between White women and Indian women.
Again if you read my earlier postings on this thread then you would find me saying that I totally worship white women and I absolutely love going out with them. I mean everything about them, including their shit and fart, I absolutely love and adore except their unfaithfulness. That's why I'm marrying an Indian girl even though I've never been with any Indian girl until a year ago and my whole life dated only White blondes. I mean I love White women and I honestly can not think of my life without them....I just worship them, yet still I'm choosing to marry an Indian despite of not ever dating them. Why? Because I know that White women can never be trusted and can never be satisfied by one man, and I want to marry someone with morals and cultural.
As for the size of dick and pussy then God has done justice for everyone. Indian men are okay for Indian women, and Indian women are fine for Indian guys. Same goes to Oriental people and Black people. Similarly, white men are made for White women since White women are so big down there. I could insert even my whole fist in 20s years old girl because they sleep around since they are 11 years age and put all kinds of toys inside of them. While I couldn't dig my 9 inch inside a 19 yrs old Indian chick. So you do the math.
blah, blah, blah, blah......yawn!...zzzz'zzzzz.. .sknxx......
SAM

Astoria, NY

#8317 Mar 14, 2013
Believe me, White guys also lie to their partners all the time. Besides, a cheat is a cheat no matter how you name it.

And if you read all kinds of surveys/statistics on size then most women don't like big size because it hurts them so much. They don't enjoy at all with a big size. One of the White blond girls I dated a few years back who told me that she left her BF because he has 11". She was a tall girl (5'10") with athletic body as she was cheerleader and totally nympho, yet still she couldn't handle big one. And I'm sure you know that White women love having in their rear too, so a big one would definately kill them. Almost every White women I asked about the size, they all say that they don't like big. But that doesn't mean they would be okay with very small one as well. For them a medium sized is good. Besides, they all said that its not the size; rather what you can do with it all matter.

And if you know a bit about sexuality in women then I'm sure you know that 3 out 4 parts of vagina have no nerves. So if no nerves in there then size doesn't matter. Nerves are only 1/4 on the outer side and even G-spot is located under that area. Big would hit the cervix and even damage it for getting pregnant in the future. And I'm sure you would know that 80% women don't get orgasm just by intercourse alone; rather playing with clit does the trick where size or even penis plays no role.

And if anyone says that size and sexual satisfaction is all matter to White women then obviously they don't care about the relationship, love, compromise, bows, etc...etc..etc...because they only care for size and bedroom flames...

And if Indian guys prefer a virgin girl then what's wrong in that? I mean why would I go with someone who has been used by someone. I mean, would you prefer driving a new cars or a used one which was driven by many?? Same analogy applies here. Of course, I would prefer untouched, clean and pure girl. I'm sure every man including White men would prefer to go out with untouched, clean and pure girl but they know so well that they can not find like this girl in this society wherein girls do get banged even as young as 10 years old. So if Indian guys can still get virgin, clean and untouched girls in India then what's wrong in that? Are you envy as to why Indian girls are not like White girls...totally used-up ones and slut?? White girls are okay to have fun with but not to take home as a wife, which everyone knows so well. Don't blame me to say this because they are the ones who have got this reputation for themselves.
SAM

Astoria, NY

#8318 Mar 14, 2013
Yeah...Lucy...You better be sleeping coz all this discussions are not for you nor you could handle it. So go to sleep a little girl....Don't involve yourself in adults' conversation. Ok.
Lucy in the Skies

Bangkok, Thailand

#8319 Mar 15, 2013
SAM wrote:
Yeah...Lucy...You better be sleeping coz all this discussions are not for you nor you could handle it. So go to sleep a little girl....Don't involve yourself in adults' conversation. Ok.
You go on and keep talking to your lonsome self, india boy.. becoz Thai lady couldn't care one hoot about india blah blah !
Jason

Cleveland, OH

#8321 Mar 15, 2013
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>Indian women don't care about junk size because they know they'll never have a chance to have try a huge cock. They know they'll have to settle for a small one because all they will get is a indian guy. The reason Indian women don't cheat is because in a lot of cases you all move in together. Inlaws in the same house and that's your life. So if she cheats she going to be on her own. your religions plays a large role too. im sure the religious community would turn their backs on a cheating wife. so you make it very difficult for them to get out of even an abusive relationship. White people get their own pad and don't have nosey family around telling them how to live their lives and most of us have no religion to dictate or turn their backs to us. Religion plays a huge role in india but not here. Yah we sleep around, drink, party, do drugs and try and live the way we want, not the way some religion tells us. Big deal, you should try it. Our family won't disown us for having fun like yours will.
Let's see, most of you have dysfunctional families where your momma brings a new man home once every month, where you get sexually molested by your step dads starting at a very low age, you get thrown out of your house by the time you are 16-17 and have to resort to odd jobs including becoming strippers to support your college education, Indian families on the other hand don't have problems with their mom and dad sleeping around with multiple partners and cheating on each other(atleast not as much as White families do), Indian kids don't have a problem with meth addiction, Indian kids usually get good support from their families to go to college, get a good education and be productive members of the society.

You on the other hand, mostly end up becoming a welfare junkie living on the welfare of the state to support your useless ass while posting on anonymous forums like these. It's pretty apparent whose families disown them, maybe not for partying and having multiple sexual orgies because even your mom and dad might participate in them along with you. YUCK.
SAM

Astoria, NY

#8322 Mar 15, 2013
Lucy in the Skies wrote:
<quoted text>
You go on and keep talking to your lonsome self, india boy.. becoz Thai lady couldn't care one hoot about india blah blah !
Sweetheart, are we talking about Thai or even any Oriental women on this thread?? So I don't know why you even jumped in the hot water....Nobody gives a rat azz about Thai women. We are talking about real beauties- White women vs Indian women. Ok. So please stay out of it if you have nothing else to discuss about women of these two creatures. Ta-ta...bye-bye...
Lucy in the Skies

Bangkok, Thailand

#8323 Mar 15, 2013
SAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetheart, are we talking about Thai or even any Oriental women on this thread?? So I don't know why you even jumped in the hot water....Nobody gives a rat azz about Thai women. We are talking about real beauties- White women vs Indian women. Ok. So please stay out of it if you have nothing else to discuss about women of these two creatures. Ta-ta...bye-bye...
"Real beauties"--LOL ! Granted, the average white woman is ok looking but I would never consider the average indian woman so. Sure, if one cherry-picks from a 500 million plus sample, one can find a very small % of lookers who then make it on the Bollywood stage. But this is not representative of the general population by no stretch of the imagination. However, most Western guys visiting Thailand easily succumb to the charms of the average Thai lass--both her face and figure.
SAM

Astoria, NY

#8324 Mar 15, 2013
Lucy in the Skies wrote:
<quoted text>
However, most Western guys visiting Thailand easily succumb to the charms of the average Thai lass--both her face and figure.
Sweetiepie, we all know so well as to why men from around the world visit to Thailand. Just you to know its not about the charms of the average Thai lass...whether her face or/and figure; rather Thailand is a mecca for young and teenager prostitute and the mostly aid affected country. Parents are giving away their pre-teen girls just for a pack of cigreette. Thailand is well-known for a cheap and easily available of sex with PRE-TEEN girls which is a way far from their lass, face and figure....

Besides, I wonder how many Thai girls have won so far any beauty pageants with the charms of the average Thai lass?? Zero?? When Indian girls have won so many world-renowed beauty tittles, whether it is Miss World, Miss Universe or any other, and they also remain in last 5 girls in all pageants. Let's talk with facts and evidences than just dreamy and airy talks.

I mean if one Indian girl out of 500 millions of them is a bit ok then how come they win all the world-wide beauty pageants? Ok, let's me put it better way- if even an average Thai girls' lass, face and figure is so charming then how come they never won any pageant? Forget about a pageant, they never even made to last 20 girls in those pageants.

Zerta

Modesto, CA

#8325 Mar 15, 2013
I am Fiji Born Indian, We don't believe in the cast system and all other crap except we pray to the same GOD. Our food is different and I just have a question why Indian's from India look down at us. We have a Islanders attitude, which is lay back, we are soft spoken, friendly and NOT RACIST'S. Plus we are also educated.
SAM

Astoria, NY

#8326 Mar 15, 2013
Zerta,

I'm sure you know that bad and good people are everywhere...in every country. So just not blame whole Indians for what you have said. If there are bad Indians or Fijians then there must be good ones too. You can not form your opinions about the all people based on few ones.

My family and I also don't believe in caste system, so do many millions of Indians. Some do believe in Caste system while others believe in their own religions whether in India or America or elsewhere. So people have their own ideology and preferences. We can not say that they are wrong and we are right just because their ideology and preferences are different than ours.

India has people of many religions and caste system is very much alive there. Thus, many Indians do still follow all these things but not all Indians. One can not expect everything to be goody-goody in India or anywhere else in the world.

However, I must say that most Indians have the tendency of believing and acting as if they are superior than others, which might be the reason for some Indians to treat people of other race/color/ethnicity/nationali ty differently. It's sad but we can not control it as I have already said that bad and good people are everywhere. What we should do is-ignore these bad people (regardless of which country and ethnicity they come from) and focus your energy on positive people. That's all I could tell you....
zerta

Modesto, CA

#8327 Mar 15, 2013
I apologize Sam, I didn't mean all the Indians. There is always a few rotten potatoes in the bag. I am proud to be a Indian and I do love the culture and Family values.
meee

India

#8328 Mar 16, 2013
yours is a lucky guy
amy

San Francisco, CA

#8329 Mar 16, 2013
I have found indian guys to be more passionate and attentive lovers. Maybe that's just my experience but i love indian men and find them more attractive than white or any other race.
amy

San Francisco, CA

#8330 Mar 16, 2013
M UK wrote:
<quoted text>wanna get off Amy? Xxx
Um No...
SAM

Astoria, NY

#8332 Mar 16, 2013
When it comes to men regardless of which ethnicity or country he is from, they will cheat no matter of what. I mean not all but 97% of them. So Indian men are not exception to it nor White men. Thus, one can not say that only Indian men cheat on their gf/wife. Men would be men and they always want to go between any and every girl's legs. Nevertheless, I'm not justifying cheating of men just because they are men; instead I'm telling the truth that men always be like this and always would be. One can not expect a man to be too honest or a saint when it comes to falling for other women to get laid. Of course, there is always an exception but those are very rare.

As for women, then women also cheat, but the percentage of their cheating varies based on many factors like their culture, the morals they are raised with and the views of their society. When we talk about Western culture (of white women) then cheating is part of their culture as it's not seen a shocking matter to their folks, and white people are not raised with "morals" (remind you that I've been living my whole life in America and between white people to attest this fact) and their society is perfectly okay if white women sleep around because it's no normal. So white women don't see anything wrong in it and justify it. They even make fun of other cultures or women of other countries when other countries' women don't behave like them which is a slutty way. They call this slutty way of their culture a "freedom" and "modern".

On the other hand, sleeping around of women is seeing very badly and an act of sin by other cultures (and not only by Indians). Women who sleep around are called slut, prostitute and most men don't want to marry these kinds of women....and these women don't get respect in the society and treated very badly. Why? Because their culture doesn't approve this kind of behavior. So White women or white people should not complaint of other people's culture if other people's culture is different than theirs.

And you now know that its about the culture and not about someone specific, and a culture can not be changed overnight nor by one or few people. It takes time and trust me things are changing around the world...All these cultures are becoming like Western cultures wherein women are slowly becoming slutty as they are sleeping around, their society are very much accepting it. In India too, most girls (85%) are NOW not virgin and 85% of girls having boyfriends which was totally prohibited 15 or more years ago...Now its so normal for Indian girls to have boyfriend...Live-in relationship is picking up too which was totally none before...Girls sleeping around openly left and right even in very young age....Sex has become an open...and Indian society has accepted this change even though they can not do anything. Believe me, most girls in India also sleep around and no virgin before marriage. It took me 2 years to find a nice and clean girl after getting to know at least 2000 Indian girls thru all kinds of matrimonial sites and thru friends/relatives. Thus, I'm telling based on my own experiences.

Now Indian women justify their sleeping around like White women do. The only difference is-White women justify their sleeping around by saying that its their culture and that they have the right to have "fun"; while Indian women are justifying it by saying that when men can do it then why they are not. They are not blaming to Indian culture nor right to having fun. The bottom line, Indian women are not better than White women. India and its women are NOW very westernized. American influences and fingerprints are everywhere in India. No matter divorce rate and infidelity are highest in India...perhaps more than United States. 5 out of 10 marriages are ending up within a year or so in India, and a bf/gf relationship doesn't last long.
SAM

Astoria, NY

#8333 Mar 16, 2013
By the way, cheating, lying, stealing and etc are traits of human being which fall under a character and personality of an individual person. These things have nothing to do with any race, nationality, culture, and ethnicity. People of all races lie, cheat, steal and kill people along with other bad things. So one can not say that only Indians cheat or only Indians do this and that.

However, what we could say is about culture, morals, personal values. That's why when it come to a matter of women sleeping around then white women comes on the top of it. Why? Then its because of their morals and culture. But Indian women are now picking up on this too, trust me.

In my humble opinion, people shouldn't say things about any people if they honestly don't have any real idea. India is not the way it was before. India is VERY modern and women are very westernized....perhaps more westernized than women in western countries, trust me. They do cheat, lie, sleeping around and acting exactly like White women perhaps more ahead of White women. I met hundred of Indian women who want their guys to pamper them thousands of dollars worth of stuff each month even though these girls were living in very poor standards...It's funny how their way of thinking has changed. Anyway, all I could say is- bad and good people are everywhere. If there are bad Indians then there are good Indians too. One can not and should not form their opinions about ALL Indians based on few bad Indians they experienced; otherwise it would considered that you guys are not matured enough to know even a matter of common-sense.

To above poster: No, not all White women cheated on me. It's just that cheating is so okay for White women. And I must tell you that I've been dating White women for the last 22 years and went out with at least 740 white women, so no-one could tell me otherwise about White women. I've heard all that before that I might have dated prostitutes or bad girls or gold diggers or my package might be small and all that craps but the fact is White women do sleep around and they are most unfaithful women in the world. Because of their only this trait, I'm now marrying them otherwise I love worshiping white women...as I just adore and absolutely love EVERYTHING about white girls including their farts....My life wouldn't have been this better if its not because of white girls, trust me. Read my a year ago postings to know about all this. Though I'm not happy to find a nice Indian girl to get married because I'm very much into white girls but I've had no choice because I know White women can not be trusted. Remind you, I have dated them for 22 years since I was little....and I can't wait anymore to find a faithful White woman because I need to now get married.

Enough said...I guess...
SAM

Astoria, NY

#8336 Mar 16, 2013
Lucy in the Skies wrote:
<quoted text>
"You go on and keep talking to your lonsome self"

Do you really have eyesight problem (or are you a blind) or you can't see and read things well? Because if you don't have any of these problem then I wonder how could you not see me talking to posters and responding to their comments??? Do you see me talking to myself which makes you to think that I'm talking to myself?? Are you really alright?? Please take your medication which you might have forgotten or please do see a doctor because you don't see a normal person if you can't see or read thing well.

"Thai lady couldn't care one hoot about india blah blah"

Oh really??? If you don't care then what made you to have jumped in a conversation/debate over a topic involved Indians and India? Did anyone start talking/writing to YOU first? If not then why did you even CARE to write things on this thread which was created by an Indian and about Indians?? You say that Thai lady doesn't care ONE HOOT about India but then you couldn't stop yourself in participating in topic related to Indians. Your words and actions don't match, sweetipie.

One more fact which most Indians will never tell you and most world doesn't know. Actually those Indians who migrate or live outside of India are of either very-very poor families or at least middle class family. So obviously, the way they look or behave is COMPLETELY different than how most people are in India. Even if some of these Indians born at abroad, yet still their parents' fingerprints are obvious at them. So don't judge every Indian into one category. Indians do varies by their looks, color, attitude and the way of thinking and lifestyle. India is a very big country with all kinds of different people. I'm from North India and I look completely different than South Indians. Our foods are different. Our God is different to worship. Our movies are different. Our language and ways of wearing clothing are different. I mean we have nothing common except that we are Indians. So you do the math.

I can mingle with people of any country but can't mingle with South Indians. Every state in India has its own dialogue and culture and ways of living. And as I said that most people who live at abroad are not from high class family; instead they are either of very poor family or middle class. So obviously, they act and behave differently. The people from high family or very educated ones don't look "typical" Indians and they are often mistakenly considered of either Spanish, Italian, Middle-Eastern and etc. Nobody ever thought or said me to be an Indian and when I do tell them about me being an Indian then they just don't believe. They think of me either an Italian or Spanish. So don't make a mistake to think all Indians to be same whether in their look or in their ways of lifestyle. You will be surprised to know that we have people of exactly Chinese looking in India because many states in India (North side) attach to China like Nagaland, Mizorum and many more. If these people come in front of any Indian, we would never know that they are Indians unless they told us. Same goes to Napali people who are totally Indian in their language, food, clothing and everything but they look like Chinese people.

I know many Indians in America who are living in America for 30 years but don't take shower, smell, no manners at all, don't laundry, so cheap that I can't tell you, etc..etc...These people are the ones give a bad name to other Indians, but we Indians can't do anything about these people. I'm Indian too and so do many of my friends but they are not like these Indians. I've visited many countries including Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, and many more wherein I saw how Indians are which made me ashamed of. So it doesn't surprise me when I see how people think of Indians..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) 2 hr feelme 545
Beta testers for new dating site 5 hr gator 2
Where to find hookup personals for 100% percent... (Jul '14) 5 hr gator 397
Hookup Online With Hot Single Girls For NSA Sex (Jan '13) 10 hr Michael 434
This might be the next big dating site! 13 hr BTR34 1
Dating for STD(HIV,HPV,HSV...) singles 15 hr Das 70
#1 Interracial Dating Site (Aug '14) 20 hr blackwomenwhiteme... 54
More from around the web