Why do most girls dislike Indian guys?
zepplin

India

#8216 Jan 21, 2013
No1 likes it -_- thats just another stereotype women it comes down to whether they wanna shave or not and there are a lot of parents who dont mind if ur grl frends frm another race !
zepplin

India

#8217 Jan 21, 2013
Even ur wife ! Could be frm another race.......... if ur frm mumbai bangalore or other metropolitan cities then im sure ur parents wouldnt mind im not sure its the same for villages where parents and kids have less global exposure but then again most indians goin to d states r from d bigger cities so d ppl who often go back and get arrange marriages done r d ppl who dont speak to their parents all d grls out their if ur boyfrends indian and uve been datin for more than 3 months insist that u get to meet his parents SKYPE em
Canada

Toronto, Canada

#8218 Jan 23, 2013
Here is Canada it is pretty common to see Indians born and raised in Canada with white women , some Asians and Indian girls. I myself dated a white chick for like 2 months but we just dint get along so we decided to go our ways.
Nice girl

South San Francisco, CA

#8219 Jan 24, 2013
sweetguy wrote:
Hello ladies...I am an Indian guy (East Indian) living in the US...I get a feeling that most girls here do not like Indian guys. For example, I was in the gym the other day for a group fitness class and we needed a partner to exercise with, so I was randomly paired up with one American girl....she did not even smile back at me and it seemed she didn't want to even look at me. That's just one example, but in daily life too, me and my Indian friends have experienced that most American girls put on a very contemptuous and unfriendly expression when an Indian guy happens to make a casual eye contact (not leering) with them.
What is it about most Indian guys that girls hate? looks? accent? behavior? cleanliness? manners? height? color? culture? I would really like to know what repels most girls from Indian guys and maybe try to improve if its possible.
Thanks.
I just wanted to say , someone mentioned use old spice deodorant ? Gross . Not everyone loves that scent . You gave one example of being at the gym. In this case in may have been smell . If you were sweating profusely this is not a turn on for a woman. It's also an area in life where a woman may be feeling insecure about her body image. If you were interested in her the proper time to initiate conversation may be after she has had a chance to shower ? You can make a girl feel more comfortable by making her laugh too. Girls don't just magically gravitate towards you because you make eye contact . Make them smile, be confident. If they still don't react positive, move on.
Chris

New York, NY

#8220 Jan 24, 2013
The reason they don't like them is because the wat they treat women. They do not honor their place.
Bryce 75

Lehigh Acres, FL

#8222 Jan 27, 2013
I can tell you one of the biggest reasons many women don't like Indian men. They are hell perverted. It's true. Just look on any indian forum or on facebook where a pic of a sexy woman is posted. The Indian guys go nuts over pics of women..totally disrespectful and some of the most perverted comments I ever see. Almost always some kind of derogatory comment about the woman's body or about F'ing her. I always see it. Attention Indian guys, most women in their right mind DON'T like PERV or SEX- related comments directed at them. Learn to show respect! It's so annoying and i'm constantly blocking guys writing stupid comments like that. You all grow up! You are NOT better than any woman out there. And "Real Indian" ...grow a brain you douchebag! The only thing you are good at is wanking and trolling... You got a lot of nerve. ahh, see it is true. Real Indian here just proved something about many indian men, they are dumbas$es. My apologies and no disrespect to any of you indian guys who are decent minded people. "Real Indian" just had to make a fool of himself and embarrass the rest of you.....later all
Juvy

Philippines

#8223 Jan 28, 2013
Don't really have an idea on that.. Maybe on your physical appearance? the way you wear up and down or your accent.
indian

Patna, India

#8224 Jan 29, 2013
really i would chop your head if u said this thing near me!!!
Real Indian

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#8225 Jan 29, 2013
indian wrote:
really i would chop your head if u said this thing near me!!!
White trolls need to stop being so envious and just get the f_k outta here.

We all know white skin gets really boring sometimes.
Anonymous

Bahrain

#8227 Jan 29, 2013
There are 3 kinds of indians. 1) the real Indians who smell like shit, 2) the Indians who don't smell like shit but do a little, 3) the Indians who don't smell like shit. but u know what they all are, they are ugly. I say kill em all.
Real Indian

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#8228 Jan 29, 2013
fred113355 wrote:
There are 3 kinds of indians. 1) the real Indians who smell like shit, 2) the Indians who don't smell like shit but do a little, 3) the Indians who don't smell like shit. but u know what they all are, they are ugly. I say kill em all.
Why don't u just kill urself instead bs_trd because u all smells like pig!

The whole world would be flavorful again.
Real Indian

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#8229 Jan 29, 2013
Actually smell would be an understatement... more like stinks like dogs!
Robert

United States

#8232 Jan 30, 2013
I'm an electrical inspector in a fairly large silicon valley with a significantly large Indian population. One thing I have noticed is that the Indian people do not have the same social barriers as most people about farting. I've been in some places and it's better to relieve the strain than bear the pain. They are EXTREMELY comfortable at farting in front of strangers. I guess it's a natural thing for them.
Hooper

Madison Heights, MI

#8233 Jan 31, 2013
sweetguy wrote:
...so I was randomly paired up with one American girl...
An American girl??? What do you think an "American girl" is? That's your problem right there. You have weird foreign ideas about this country and it likely creeps people out.
Cat

Raleigh, NC

#8234 Jan 31, 2013
I have Indian friends and they don't stink (a racist stereotype). Everyone can stink so the only reason they would smell is because they didn't shower. It doesn't matter the race
Cat

Raleigh, NC

#8235 Jan 31, 2013
fred113355 wrote:
That's so mean. I'm not Indian but I have friends who are and they aren't smelly and some are so pretty I'm jealous.
Navgill3

South San Francisco, CA

#8236 Jan 31, 2013
fred113355 wrote:
Hey jackass,
You are just as ignorant as they come... Dumbass wigger!!!
Navgill3

South San Francisco, CA

#8237 Jan 31, 2013
Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so mean. I'm not Indian but I have friends who are and they aren't smelly and some are so pretty I'm jealous.
Thanks for being nice ....
Desi girl

Monument, CO

#8238 Feb 1, 2013
White kid wrote:
Can any Indian guys tell me why hairy women are attractive? No offence but most if the indo women I see are quite hairy. Is it something you really like or just have to deal with? Thanks.
Sweetie, it's better to go for a hairy girl who can shave, rather than going for a bald girl who wears a wig and uses pencil liners for eye brows!! You might as well use permanent markers for eyebrows cause, they are not going to grow anytime!
IntoNishant

Miami, FL

#8239 Feb 2, 2013
I just date a guy from India. I got scare and afraid, when I went to Mumbai in December 2012 for 20 days. I came back to asia and I met a boy from India, the color is not attractive. The first time i meet him, he was sweet, gentleman,(pay the bill, I didn't want that, not my idea of share), and clean.
The night end with a full honey, I am so so surprise with the results, I am so happy and I think in love. I had a second date so I went for more. I don't know but things that i saw in India I didn't like but now i met this guy, i recognize is a guy, he is good where he need to be and i don't see color, hight or size.
It is just my opinion, I am a latina but with white skin and my previous boyfriends americans. Let see what happened next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sites like craigslist casual encounters (Apr '15) 5 hr vic 84
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) 5 hr jason mclean 242
Looking for a mature fun woman 8 hr Thesexmachine 1
Now or never 13 hr Big one 3
Ccnote224 13 hr Cnote224 3
What is the best sex toy store online? (Jul '12) 15 hr Missy 239
Best Real Adult Dating Site | Check My Easy Met... 18 hr Nobody 1
Casual Encounters Sites (Nov '14) Nov 29 Anonymous 113
More from around the web