Since: Jan 13

Columbus, OH

#8182 Jan 8, 2013
I'm white and I love my Indian man! I just wish his family would actually accept me.:(
not_a_racist__a_ realist

Manama, Bahrain

#8183 Jan 8, 2013
Real Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea yea use proxy ip as much as u want.
u have no direct evidence of me using proxy... of course, my bad .. it's an indian i'm talking to.. oh and where did u get that idea? oh wait... indians are the biggest criminals of all, i'm sure they come up with lies and make things up very well.. besides thats what ur all born to do..
oh well, suit urself.. ur plainly a retard now.. the world knows it, that other woman knows it, and most importantly i knew it all along and i was right about everything..
ur just born to be hated.. like the rest of that ugly country their proud of..
FrAnk

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8185 Jan 12, 2013
Russian girls pretty ? They are just fine ..I've been dating several but at the end did not married none they are too raw for me their skin too white I married in 6 months a Hispanic girl with curves and pretty face ..lfeeling so lucky! I'm a white Hispanic guy ..
Dashing

Novi, MI

#8186 Jan 12, 2013
Indians r peydaishi gandu wrote:
<quoted text>Trouble with indians is that they are brought up in a culture which encourages delusion and narcissism.
The majority of indian men look like monkeys and also behave like monkeys. But they will be told by their parents and families that they are the most handsome creatures in the world.
And so they grow up expecting the world to entertain their delusions.
What they all need is a good kick in their pants to knock them out of their delusions.
Abey yo Paki theri Maki, Sale gand muchke haath chelake soja, swvvariki awlath.
Loralovenottohat e

Chesapeake, VA

#8187 Jan 13, 2013
Its not the end of the world, some girls are always like that, dosnt mean she hates u it may seem shes not used to meeting new people, heck i think indian guys are beautiful so just start a convo, be urself and see what turns out :)
kay

Hollywood, FL

#8188 Jan 13, 2013
latina women wrote:
I LOVE INDIAN MEN. And I am trying to date more and maybe have a long term relationship. i adore the accent, I can live with their culture, as long as they expect my culture. We should share ideas.
HEY I AM FROM BRAZIL AND I AM DATING A INDIAN GUY ,HE IS HANDSOME, LOVELY I AMIN LOVE WITH HIM ..
south african indian

Sudan

#8189 Jan 15, 2013
Nice kid from PH wrote:
The Indian guys i know are nice, i just find the body odor to be a little bit "distinct". Is it because of the spices in Indian cuisine?
you have indians who are plain dirty and dont like to take showers,so thats why you get the bad odor

Since: Oct 12

Delhi, India

#8190 Jan 15, 2013
south african indian wrote:
<quoted text>
you have indians who are plain dirty and dont like to take showers,so thats why you get the bad odor
Africans to sale hijde hote hai ... Pani k andar bhains ki tarah lot te rahte hai
pulkit ur awesome

Poona, India

#8192 Jan 16, 2013
tu sahi keh raha hai africa me aadhe hijde or aadhe toh nange hoote hai
and sand nange ghumte rehte hai
Chelsea

Sydney, Australia

#8194 Jan 17, 2013
Well the reason indian girls dont date indian boys is that because sometimes their annoying lol Im Indian but born in AUstralia i dont know how to speak that language but as far as I can see im hateing my own culture which is sad
Chelsea

Sydney, Australia

#8195 Jan 17, 2013
AND all of u shut up WHY cant u accept other people cultures India is a great place its beautiful LEARN to accept tht
Neo_Neo

Chicago, IL

#8196 Jan 17, 2013
I have a feeling because (this isnt my opinions,its other peoples) some people say indians have a peculiar smell that is um...how can i say this in a kind manner.....smelly.Also some people think you guys are ugly.Sorry if i offended anyone.

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

#8198 Jan 19, 2013
Chelsea wrote:
Well the reason indian girls dont date indian boys is that because sometimes their annoying lol Im Indian but born in AUstralia i dont know how to speak that language but as far as I can see im hateing my own culture which is sad
"indian girls dont date indian boys"

yeah right... lmao

sorry hun, but you lost any credibility with that crap lol, stil laughing

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

#8199 Jan 19, 2013
Chelsea wrote:
AND all of u shut up WHY cant u accept other people cultures India is a great place its beautiful LEARN to accept tht
lol you were born in australia

most australians hate EVERYTHING thats non australian

theyre the worlds hicks.. on steroids...

grow up you silly shit
SAM

Astoria, NY

#8200 Jan 20, 2013
Chelsea wrote:
Totally wrong. Indian girls DO date Indian men. As a matter of fact, they like to date ONLY Indian men because they know that their culture and family might not accept men of other race. Yeah, there are some Indian girls who consider themselves "modern" or "westernized" who date White men but those Indian girls are very much in minority and most of them are born and bred in Western World. There are a few Indian girls who are born and raised in India who are dating White guys then most of these girls do look either for a green card (an immigration status) by hooking with white guys or some kind of "superior status' by being with White guys. Otherwise, a very rarely an Indian girl born and raised in India would date a white guy.
SAM

Astoria, NY

#8201 Jan 20, 2013
White kid wrote:
Indians have never excelled at anything. They have made no notible contributions to mankind. Call centres don't count. They got their asses kicked by Britain and every other country that felt like it. They haven't invaded a country in 6000 years so you know their cowards. They did have the first university so you would think their country wouldn't still be developing but...it is. They have a cast system that suppresses their own people. They don't eat meat. Real men eat meat. By meat I mean steak. Mmmm cow. They have thousands of gods. Really?? None is better. Their whole lives revolve around religion. They live in their parents house until they die with 30 other people. Curry smells REAL bad. Here's a free tip. White girls like showered men who wear deodorant. They dont make much money, i mean there are some doctors ect but so many work for so little. taxi drivers, truck drivers, call centers, security guards and such. it would seem all those jobs are just sitting around all day, not energetic, ladies like a fit man. As for endowment...yup Asian men, most of them anyway, fall short. I'm curious, what's to like.
"Call centres don't count"

Why Call Centers' jobs don't count??? Aren't these jobs serving the purpose of mankind for whole world?

"They have made no notible contributions to mankind"

I think you are not up to date on the world's contribution otherwise you would have known that mathematics Zero (0) was invented by Indians. Besides, most IT related jobs and doctors are from India which mankind needs very badly.

"ladies like a fit man"

Dude, whether you agree or not, the hard truth is- women like a man with money. Period. If you have money then it doesn't matter whether you are short, old, bald, grumpy, unfit. You could still get models even if you are 100+ years old if you have money especially when it comes to getting white girls. Don't you know that Anna Nicole Smith was married to 96 years old billionaire when she was 20 years old? Don't you know that Huge Hefner always have had 7-8 girlfriends at a time who were between 18-21 years old while he is in his mid 80s? He just got married with a blonde bombshell. He even dated a 17 years girl 3 years ago with the permission of her parents. Don't you know that Michael Douglas married Katherine Zeta Jones who is 30 younger than him? I can go on and on but no use because everyone knows that women loves a guy who has money regardless of his age, race, nationality, accent or anything else.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8202 Jan 20, 2013
sweetguy wrote:
Hello ladies...I am an Indian guy (East Indian) living in the US...I get a feeling that most girls here do not like Indian guys. For example, I was in the gym the other day for a group fitness class and we needed a partner to exercise with, so I was randomly paired up with one American girl....she did not even smile back at me and it seemed she didn't want to even look at me. That's just one example, but in daily life too, me and my Indian friends have experienced that most American girls put on a very contemptuous and unfriendly expression when an Indian guy happens to make a casual eye contact (not leering) with them.
What is it about most Indian guys that girls hate? looks? accent? behavior? cleanliness? manners? height? color? culture? I would really like to know what repels most girls from Indian guys and maybe try to improve if its possible.
Thanks.
To be honest, I love my Indian guy. However, I was a skeptic at first. There's the stereo type you have to get past: Indian men are controlling, abusive, and don't respect women. Though it's not always true, bad gossip gets people talking more than the pleasant gossip. It's really hard for more westernized women to understand the idea's of arranged marriages, and most won't bother wanting to get to know a man who might be promised by his family to another woman. I also believe the feminist movement has made it so that being something like a homemaker is a horrible uneducated thing to do, and there's the idea that married Indian men don't want their wives working. There's nothing you can do, if they seem to repel away from you, they're not going to understand you even if they get to know you. I was purely curious about my fiancee when I met him, so regardless of the stereo type, and regardless of his dad being that exact horrible stereo type, I got to know him. It probably has absolutely nothing to do with you or your friends. Just the public image that the media has tacked on to you. Like the idea that foreigners have of Americans we're supposedly lazy, selfish, and deluded. Might be true for some, but not all.
dating_scene

Richmond, Canada

#8203 Jan 20, 2013
cant say for all, but from what I experienced at school or work they try too hard, all the ones I know tries to add me or get my number and I am only a 6(on scale of 10), so yea calm the f down (Asian girl)
unknown

Dubai, UAE

#8204 Jan 21, 2013
when i went to usa all americans girls were soo staring as if i was an alien.
Does it matter

Bangalore, India

#8205 Jan 21, 2013
Dude,
The internet is full of crap!
If you really like someone, you must approach them and know if its gonna work out. Asking total strangers is a mistake, and posting things like this on a website is a blunder. What you're experiencing is not a complex, but paranoia. The internet lies about things that actually matter and you're posting this crap, so you'll get crap.

Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet Local Sexy Girls (Feb '14) 50 min balaji 186
Best Adult Dating Site - No Scam 51 min Always4Fun13 9
Horny Girls Online (Dec '13) 1 hr laura 823
Meet Hot Younger Girls Who Like Older Men For S... 3 hr JDEE 68
Meet Hot Single Girls Online That Want To Hookup (Jan '13) 5 hr Lianna 129
best dating site for singles. 8 hr Denise 6
#1 hot dating blog for helping you Dating BBW a... 8 hr Hello 4
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) 20 hr crzymnitcob 97
100% FREE adult cam site..NO credit card REQUIR... (Mar '14) Thu HonestIndian 133
•••

Online Dating People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••