Why do most girls dislike Indian guys?
not_a_racist__a_ realist

Bahrain

#8165 Jan 4, 2013
Real Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I bet this White bytch was rejected by an Indian.... She is the same one posting all these hateful and racist post on this thread.... "Why white women loves Indian Men?"
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TL...
LOL I bet it hurt her ego too much. She is bitter, lonely, narcissistic, has a Superiority complex and needs to let it go!
u dear friend are blinded by india's f*cked up society.. u need to read a history book.. whites are better than indians.. its just the truth.. whats there for the whites in india? chicks? lol everyone here is f*ckin ugly in india... except maybe the ones who use beauty products (made by white people)... india is already weak and defeated when it comes to the best race.. india is the last..

if u think india is a better country than a white country, u are a dumbf*ck who should f*ckin rot and die.. u don't deserve to live because u can't use ur eyes..

I'm indian by passport.. i know what garbage india is..
not_a_racist__a_ realist

Bahrain

#8167 Jan 4, 2013
India is the most racist, stinkiest place in the whole wide world.. why bother falling for indians?? india sucks.. i would know.. becoz i'm indian by passport..

Since: Oct 12

Noida, India

#8168 Jan 4, 2013
not_a_racist__a_realist wrote:
India is the most racist, stinkiest place in the whole wide world.. why bother falling for indians?? india sucks.. i would know.. becoz i'm indian by passport..
West started the slavery .. That's why they carried so many salves. So many civilisations are ruined by them ... They are the biggest scoundrels of the world. From Spain to Britain ...
Indian guy

Delhi, India

#8169 Jan 4, 2013
I think its all about the environment we live in...yes, the food here in India is so unhealthy, makes u look ugly,oily and and smelly...the illerteracy here makes everyone so needy that they coudn't help staring at some modenised girl...But you upraise an indian in a healthy environment as in USA, then he'll prove to be grown up as a smart, beautiful and not so socially awkward guy
Real Indian

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#8170 Jan 5, 2013
Whites are Biggest SCUM Racist, Rapist, Abuser, Lying F_k Face of this planet! Just as we see them here in Topix.

Look at Every single part of this world... From Arabs to Africans, Hispanics, Mexicans, Chinese, Vietnamese, Koreans, Iraqis every single colored race F_k Dispise White BS_trds!

They have Enslaved, Raped, Tortured, Abused, Insulted and Murdered every Single Race of this planet.... So they are hated Everywhere! Why can't they go to any of these countries? Why can't they even go to some neighborhoods of their Own country? WTF they did to piss off ppl so much?? And now the BS_trds are starting with Indians?

Well this thread speaks volume by itself.

Behind online Anonymity some of these coward parasites are posting Sht about other races something they would never say it in their face. That is the kind of sneaky, sleazy lowly tactics they play everywhere and they were insulted for Justified reasons!

Imagine I create a 7000 post long thread talking Sht about Whites or Blacks. Would that be Scummy and Racist?? Yes.

So the lowlife miscreant Vermins are Exactly doing the same thing.... and they have been called out for the right reasons!

They are nothing but Bunch lowlife subhuman POS Scums as they are exposed rightly on this thread.
Real Indian

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#8171 Jan 5, 2013
red wrote:
I never had a thing for indian guys. I would prefer any other race before indian. Don't get me wrong, this is but only my opinion. They speak too loud to each other, like gasping for attention. It is a turn off for me. And arrogant too. I don't find it classy to date an indian guy. My friends would laugh at me. I'm sorry, but you asked.
Says the BS_trd Scum Troll using proxy server.
Real Indian

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#8172 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>
u dear friend are blinded by india's f*cked up society.. u need to read a history book.. whites are better than indians.. its just the truth.. whats there for the whites in india? chicks? lol everyone here is f*ckin ugly in india... except maybe the ones who use beauty products (made by white people)... india is already weak and defeated when it comes to the best race.. india is the last..
if u think india is a better country than a white country, u are a dumbf*ck who should f*ckin rot and die.. u don't deserve to live because u can't use ur eyes..
I'm indian by passport.. i know what garbage india is..
Yea F_k the Whites Scum BS_trd like u.
At least Indians are not subhumans POS like u who go online and talk BS about other race Behind their back whether we talk about Blacks, Asians, Latinos.

All of them are more evolved and Human then something that u lowlife miscreants still need to evolve in.
hii

Bacau, Romania

#8173 Jan 5, 2013
hi
not_a_racist__a_ realist

Bahrain

#8174 Jan 5, 2013
Pulkit wrote:
<quoted text>
West started the slavery .. That's why they carried so many salves. So many civilisations are ruined by them ... They are the biggest scoundrels of the world. From Spain to Britain ...
west started slavery, brought in a beautiful empire, and stopped slavery.. and here we are in the modern world.. and look at all the great things they've done so far... what have indians done? and what right do u have to call others scoundrels? from spain to britain, they've all done a great deal of work.. because of them, i can easily get a job at another country.. because of them, mexicans export tequila.., because of them, we have most of everything there is in the developed world..

and indians on the other hand.. because of indians, the whole race with the brown skin gets made fun of... because of u other shitf*cks, people like me get judged on easily.. sadly every chick i've met, think i have a fetish for extremely hairy bitches... all thanks to the national image of india.. i can't have my own identity.. and the only way other foriegn people can relate people like me is through the shit the rest of u b*tched up shitcracks have done in history... f*ck india.. i'm sick of it already..
not_a_racist__a_ realist

Bahrain

#8175 Jan 5, 2013
india is filled with primitive minded apes. h^rny b&stards with no control over themselves.. don't even know wether their marrying there cousins.. i don't think india has any need for existing.. it shud just f*ckin wipe out if they can't make use of the population for any good cause... because if they don't stop now, they are going to f*ck up badly in the future..

and as for the original question... what a stupid question is this? its obvious why most girls dislike indians... because indian guys suck..

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8176 Jan 5, 2013
red wrote:
I never had a thing for indian guys. I would prefer any other race before indian. Don't get me wrong, this is but only my opinion. They speak too loud to each other, like gasping for attention. It is a turn off for me. And arrogant too. I don't find it classy to date an indian guy. My friends would laugh at me. I'm sorry, but you asked.
where are you from ms Red. Why will your friends laugh ??
not_a_racist__a_ realist

Bahrain

#8177 Jan 5, 2013
Real Indian wrote:
Whites are Biggest SCUM Racist, Rapist, Abuser, Lying F_k Face of this planet! Just as we see them here in Topix.
Look at Every single part of this world... From Arabs to Africans, Hispanics, Mexicans, Chinese, Vietnamese, Koreans, Iraqis every single colored race F_k Dispise White BS_trds!
They have Enslaved, Raped, Tortured, Abused, Insulted and Murdered every Single Race of this planet.... So they are hated Everywhere! Why can't they go to any of these countries? Why can't they even go to some neighborhoods of their Own country? WTF they did to piss off ppl so much?? And now the BS_trds are starting with Indians?
Well this thread speaks volume by itself.
Behind online Anonymity some of these coward parasites are posting Sht about other races something they would never say it in their face. That is the kind of sneaky, sleazy lowly tactics they play everywhere and they were insulted for Justified reasons!
Imagine I create a 7000 post long thread talking Sht about Whites or Blacks. Would that be Scummy and Racist?? Yes.
So the lowlife miscreant Vermins are Exactly doing the same thing.... and they have been called out for the right reasons!
They are nothing but Bunch lowlife subhuman POS Scums as they are exposed rightly on this thread.
if u are what u call a real indian, then i'm afraid i don't belong here anymore... ur stupid.
Real Indian

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#8178 Jan 5, 2013
india is filled with primitive minded apes. h^rny b&stards with no control over themselves.. don't even know wether their marrying there cousins.. i don't think india has any need for existing.. it shud just f*ckin wipe out if they can't make use of the population for any good cause... because if they don't stop now, they are going to f*ck up badly in the future..
and as for the original question... what a stupid question is this? its obvious why most girls dislike indians... because indian guys suck..
We all know it is the same White BS_trd Bytch from Oakland, California who's using proxy server to post Sht against Indian men in all these forums.

She is a lonely, Ugly, Bitter, Nacissist, Entitled, Worthless Bytch like most White Trash in America in their 30s who either Rejected or dumped by an Indian because of her Scummy Attitude. Let's face with that kind of low attitude No men in the world would find anybody appealing.

She is Reject from her Own race of men because after all her men are running for Indian hairy bytchs leaving this kind of Psycho White trash arse behind. So instead of taking this issue with her Own race traitor men she throws tantrum on all the web forums as to why Indian or any foreign men despises worthless Bytch like herself.

Come on Stupid Worthless Fugly Bytch.... Go take this issue with your race traitor White men.... Not Indian men!
This is None of Indian men's business!! With that kind of pale ugly face and an Entitled Psycho attitude u are last one on Every men's list in America let alone Indian men!

Go F_k somewhere else! Kill yourself or become a Lesbo! Because No sane Indian men in their right mind would want anything to do with a Sic Bytch like u! Mind ur own business and let Indian men worry about thier own.

F_kn Sic Worthless Psycho Reject Unwanted Trash... Just F_k OFF the sight of Indian men if u hate them so much and Stop being a Crazy Obsessed F_kd up Web Sicko over Indian men... Fugly Bs_trd Bytch.

For the last time, INDIAN MEN WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH A LOW UNWANTED PSYCHO REJECT BS_TRD BYTCH LIKE U! GET IT BITTER WORTHLESS UGLY ENTITLED TRASH??

NOW F_K OFFF THIS THREAD!!
not_a_racist__a_ realist

Bahrain

#8180 Jan 7, 2013
Real Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know it is the same White BS_trd Bytch from Oakland, California who's using proxy server to post Sht against Indian men in all these forums.
She is a lonely, Ugly, Bitter, Nacissist, Entitled, Worthless Bytch like most White Trash in America in their 30s who either Rejected or dumped by an Indian because of her Scummy Attitude. Let's face with that kind of low attitude No men in the world would find anybody appealing.
She is Reject from her Own race of men because after all her men are running for Indian hairy bytchs leaving this kind of Psycho White trash arse behind. So instead of taking this issue with her Own race traitor men she throws tantrum on all the web forums as to why Indian or any foreign men despises worthless Bytch like herself.
Come on Stupid Worthless Fugly Bytch.... Go take this issue with your race traitor White men.... Not Indian men!
This is None of Indian men's business!! With that kind of pale ugly face and an Entitled Psycho attitude u are last one on Every men's list in America let alone Indian men!
Go F_k somewhere else! Kill yourself or become a Lesbo! Because No sane Indian men in their right mind would want anything to do with a Sic Bytch like u! Mind ur own business and let Indian men worry about thier own.
F_kn Sic Worthless Psycho Reject Unwanted Trash... Just F_k OFF the sight of Indian men if u hate them so much and Stop being a Crazy Obsessed F_kd up Web Sicko over Indian men... Fugly Bs_trd Bytch.
For the last time, INDIAN MEN WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH A LOW UNWANTED PSYCHO REJECT BS_TRD BYTCH LIKE U! GET IT BITTER WORTHLESS UGLY ENTITLED TRASH??
NOW F_K OFFF THIS THREAD!!
lol... what makes u think it's that other woman?.. this is the second time i'm replying u from the same ip address... lol... white trash? i'm brown... and i just gotcha.. u are stupid... i knew it.. retard.. true indian it seems..
Real Indian

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#8181 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
lol... what makes u think it's that other woman?.. this is the second time i'm replying u from the same ip address... lol... white trash? i'm brown... and i just gotcha.. u are stupid... i knew it.. retard.. true indian it seems..
Yea yea use proxy ip as much as u want.

Since: Jan 13

Columbus, OH

#8182 Jan 8, 2013
I'm white and I love my Indian man! I just wish his family would actually accept me.:(
not_a_racist__a_ realist

Bahrain

#8183 Jan 8, 2013
Real Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea yea use proxy ip as much as u want.
u have no direct evidence of me using proxy... of course, my bad .. it's an indian i'm talking to.. oh and where did u get that idea? oh wait... indians are the biggest criminals of all, i'm sure they come up with lies and make things up very well.. besides thats what ur all born to do..
oh well, suit urself.. ur plainly a retard now.. the world knows it, that other woman knows it, and most importantly i knew it all along and i was right about everything..
ur just born to be hated.. like the rest of that ugly country their proud of..
FrAnk

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8185 Jan 12, 2013
Russian girls pretty ? They are just fine ..I've been dating several but at the end did not married none they are too raw for me their skin too white I married in 6 months a Hispanic girl with curves and pretty face ..lfeeling so lucky! I'm a white Hispanic guy ..
Dashing

Farmington, MI

#8186 Jan 12, 2013
Indians r peydaishi gandu wrote:
<quoted text>Trouble with indians is that they are brought up in a culture which encourages delusion and narcissism.
The majority of indian men look like monkeys and also behave like monkeys. But they will be told by their parents and families that they are the most handsome creatures in the world.
And so they grow up expecting the world to entertain their delusions.
What they all need is a good kick in their pants to knock them out of their delusions.
Abey yo Paki theri Maki, Sale gand muchke haath chelake soja, swvvariki awlath.
Loralovenottohat e

Virginia Beach, VA

#8187 Jan 13, 2013
Its not the end of the world, some girls are always like that, dosnt mean she hates u it may seem shes not used to meeting new people, heck i think indian guys are beautiful so just start a convo, be urself and see what turns out :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sites like craigslist casual encounters (Apr '15) 8 hr Hotnready3sum 26
Dating Tips 12 hr steve621 1
Meet Hot Younger Girls Who Like Older Men For S... (Apr '14) 13 hr ERIC-T 575
Sex 21 hr Arturo 22
best bi websites for bi couple dating Sat cwenstaro 9
I am seeking kosher men Sat Focus 1
What Adult Dating Sites are good to find local ... (Nov '13) Sat Jasmine snow 94
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) Jul 20 Xaviera 200
Casual Encounters Sites (Nov '14) Jul 19 Simon 93
More from around the web